On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 22:20:27 +0100 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > Heya, > > Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > > >> Initially I thought we may want to wait for core-updates to be > >> merged, but it looks like we have troubles focusing on that ;-), > >> so I don’t know. Thoughts? > > > > I would prefer to have core-updates in the next release. This has > > been delayed for much too long. This would also avoid the bad look > > for a new release to have somewhat outdated core packages. > > > > If we can’t get core-updates ready within the next few weeks I won’t > > object to a release without it, but I think we should really try. > > Yes, that makes sense to me. > > So everyone: let’s join forces and get ‘core-updates’ finally merged! What is to do for core-updates to succeed? Is it "just" that hydra/berlin need to build it, or is there anything a human being can do (Or is the former necessary to define the latter?)? Is there a list of open/unresolved tasks? Björn