On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 01:48:36 +0530 Lakshmi Prasannakumar wrote: > @Gábor > Just missed your last email. > Yes, its all settled now on my side :) > > And regarding anaconda, yes even I figured out the difficulty level at > this point of time, hence I chose a package from cran repository. > Guess at a later point of time, after successfully add a package, > could get back to try with anaconda. It was me, Björn, not Gabor :-) But I also just missed your other email and answered to that :-) Looks good so far. Björn