Hi Laura, On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 20:10:03 -0300 Laura Lazzati wrote: > I ended up sending the patch in plain text mode directly from my > email, because even I installed the send-mail command for git, my > second factor authenticator complained. I will take a look about how > to configure the command properly. > Please, let me know if you received it fine, and if so, if you would > like me to work on other contributions meanwhile (maybe another r > package, or let me know what alse would you like me to do) Congratulations! Your patch went through: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=33099 Either follow its status on that page and/or subscribe to the guix-patches list: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/guix-patches Someone will review it and give you feedback. For Outreachy it is important to document your contributions. So, please also go to the Guix-Outreachy page, there you should find a link to formally report your contribution. When I have understood that right, it is not important that your contribution really get's accepted for that, just that you made one. Björn