On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:48:01AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello, > > Chris Marusich skribis: > > > I see. I'm not a zsh user, but I agree it would make sense to rename > > .zlogin to .zprofile. I've attached a patch that does this in our > > /etc/skel. I haven't tested it, though. Would you like to test it and > > let me know if it works for you? > > I don’t use Zsh either; IMO, if Meiyo and other Zsh users think it’s the > right thing, go for it! I use Zsh as my interactive shell and I use zprofile for everything, either in /etc or my home directory. I don't even have a zlogin file. So, I think it will work :)