On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 19:35:51 +0200 Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Gábor Boskovits ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. > 12., P, 19:00): > > > > Hello guix, > > > > I've tracked down the javadoc timestamp problem. > > There is a command line flag for javadoc (notimestamp), that > > disables generating the comment in the docs that contains the > > timestamp. Currently I see two ways forward: > > 1. Track down the calls to javadoc, and add the flag to all calls. > > 2. Write a simple patch to make javadoc behave as if notimestamp was > > specified, whenever > > SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH is defined. > > I do not think, that the patch produced by 2 is upstreamable, but it > > seems much less work. WDYT? > > Also we can simply turn off the timestamp generation > unconditionally... Number 2 sounds good, and why not giving it a try to place it upstream? Björn