unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Gradio attempt
@ 2018-10-10 20:56 Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2018-10-10 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Hi all,

I have just attempted by first complete Guix packaging. I am
submitting
it here for criticism. Here are a few things I am missing, or is
not
working for me on my end.

1) The description is virtually null, because I am not quite sure
understand fully what to put there. The documentation helped, but
it
still feels ambiguous to this specific project.

2) I tried a propagated-input of `lame` to make the MP3 codecs
work, but
it seems that was a failure.

I have linted and verified most things here, let me know what you
think:

--- BEGIN ---

(define-module (gradio)
  #:use-module (guix licenses)
  #:use-module (guix packages)
  #:use-module (guix download)
  #:use-module (guix profiles)
  #:use-module (guix build-system meson)
  #:use-module (gnu packages glib)
  #:use-module (gnu packages gtk)
  #:use-module (gnu packages gnome)
  #:use-module (gnu packages gstreamer)
  #:use-module (gnu packages databases)
  #:use-module (gnu packages pkg-config)
  #:use-module (gnu packages base)
  #:use-module (gnu packages gettext)
  #:use-module (gnu packages freedesktop)
  #:use-module (gnu packages mp3))

(define-public gradio
  (package
   (name "gradio")
   (version "7.1")
   (source (origin
            (method url-fetch)
            (uri (string-append
            "https://github.com/haecker-felix/Gradio/archive/v"
            version ".tar.gz"))
            (sha256
             (base32
              "0rm73fldzlk6h8lssk8jcw6k97acsln09x5a1l1zj02g2a1hadbv"))))
(build-system meson-build-system)
(native-inputs `(("glib" ,glib "bin")
                 ("gtk+" ,gtk+)
                 ("gtk+" ,gtk+ "bin")
                 ("libsoup" ,libsoup)
                 ("json-glib" ,json-glib)
                 ("gstreamer" ,gstreamer)
                 ("sqlite" ,sqlite)
                 ("vala" ,vala)
                 ("pkg-config" ,pkg-config)
                 ("gst-plugins-base" ,gst-plugins-base)
                 ("gnu-gettext" ,gnu-gettext)
                 ("desktop-file-utils" ,desktop-file-utils)))
(propagated-inputs `(("lame" ,lame)))
(synopsis "Find and listen to internet radio stations")
(description "Find and listen to internet radio stations.")
(home-page "https://github.com/haecker-felix/Gradio")
(license gpl3+)))

--
Brett M. Gilio