On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 11:03:07AM +0200, Clément Lassieur wrote: > Firefox 52 isn't supported anymore upstream[1] and we don't have a > package for Firefox 60. Currently the only alternative is Epiphany but > it's close to unusable (it crashes every 5 minutes, and sometimes > freezes my computer). Please report these crashes to :) > So the question is: can we push the Chromium package? I've read it's > almost ready[2]. It's probably far better than everything we have, > despite not being totally 'finished'. Maybe we can add what's left to > do as a TODO and fix the package later? +1