Greetings. Just getting started. Don't know enough to properly post bugs yet, but hope this is useful. I really want to try out aarch64 with various (raspi3,LePotato) but decided to start simple with power hungry ol' x86_64. Used: https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guixsd-install-0.15.0.x86_64-linux.iso.xz [1] Instructions pretty good but had a typo in my timezone ("config.scm"), so after the long, slow download process the install failed. RECOMMEND: Timezone "preflight" check at beginning would have saved much time. Started again from scratch. This worked OK, but you know the download delay is painful. 8^| Thanks for zile, btw [prefer mg]. Old emacs fingers... [2] I typically multiboot but did not see how to do this easily, so allowed the grub install [no efi]. [3] After reboot and setting passwords, did root> guix pull root> guix system reconfigure ==> guix system: error: wrong number of arguments to 'reconfigure' Tried root> guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm which reported no errors. root> guix package -i mg root> guix package -i emacs dillo ==> guix package: warning: Consider running 'guix pull' followed by 'guix package -u' to get up-to-date packages and security updates. user> guix pull && guix package -u ... on to other explorations ... FYI, -KenD