Chris Marusich transcribed 3.0K bytes: > Nils Gillmann writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I'm not sure if guile-users / -dev liste is more appropriate. If it is, let me know. > > > > I'm currently still using GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH until I got my layout all set up. > > There's an issue that I can't seem to get rid of, I'll try my best to describe it now: > > > > I have package definitions in 2 repositories (3 to be precise, +1 WIP repo). Both follow > > the exact same layout that can still be understood by Guix and GPP (GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH). > > > > Repository 1: /home/user/src/infotropique/ports > > Repository 2: /home/user/src/infotropique/pkgs > > > > The modules are in similar named subfolders, following the layout $REPONAME $CATEGORY $NAME NAME. > > > > I only switched to this recently, previously the "CATEGORY NAME NAME" was located in the root of > > the reository. Both repos worked this way. > > > > After the transition to the new layout, ports works. > > pkgs however is throwing errors at me for days. I've tried moving all but one module > > out of the repo, same error. It was a simple easy, no repo-internal dependencies, module. > > The error is always similar to https://ftp.n0.is/pub/pkgs-error.txt > > > > I can not share the actual repo at this moment on this mailinglist, but maybe the > > repl message is something that someone could give me a hint, even if it's just a > > tiny bit of a "read this manpage" or something like that would help. I've tried > > debugging this for days and any help's welcome. > > Could this error be coming from the scheme-files procedure in (guix > discovery)? It looks like that's the only place where fold-right is > invoked in that module, and it seems to match up with the stack trace, Oh, sorry, I skipped this reply. I'll read that module and see if it helps. > unless I'm misreading it (which is possible). You might find it useful > to insert some pk statements into that code to try to figure out what is > being evaluated as "unspecified". My guess, which could be wrong, is > that perhaps scandir* is returning an unspecified value unintentionally > at some point? Someone with more experience debugging Guile code can > probably provide better advice. > > -- > Chris