On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 06:41:58PM +0200, Pjotr Prins wrote: > Providing test-substitutes is much lighter and can be retained > forever. See it as a light-weight substitute. It can also mean we can retire large binary substitutes quicker. Saving disk space. I think it is a brilliant idea ;) A result of the Hickey insight is that I am going to cut down on my own tests (the ones I write). Only integration tests are of interest for deployment. For those interested, attached patch disables tests in the build system. You may need to adapt it a little for a recent checkout, but you get the idea. Use at your own risk, but in a pinch it can be handy. Pj. --