On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 10:34:10 +0200 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > Maybe one of you can post the current patch to guix-patches and people > can then work from there? (There’s already a few WIP patches at > https://bugs.gnu.org/guix-patches and I think it’s a fine way to let > people know that you’ve started working on something but that more > work is needed.) The idea of "WIP" (Work in Progress) package tickets is great: Guix is a collaborative project and we can share the efford we made so far to pack a certain piece of software. We all have our reasons to start and stop working on a package definition. If in the meantime someone else has the same idea, they don't need to start thinking about the same start problems again. Björn