On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:02:23 +0000 Nils Gillmann wrote: > The patches would apply nowhere then, I'm sending a tarball of the > work. You can ignore the AGPL3 header, it's my default and for what I > upstream I relicense. > > This is Thunderbird 52.6.0, I fear that version newer than 54.x will > have the same problem I'm debugging in newer Firefox now with > mandatory rust. > > Headsup: The package is wip'ish and generally very ugly in code. Thanks for sharing this. I appreciate that you published this in WIP-state. I just scrolled through the .scm-definition and be impressed of the length. Will look into the details later. Björn