Mark H Weaver transcribed 751 bytes: > Nils Gillmann writes: > > > Mark H Weaver transcribed 1.3K bytes: > >> Did someone tell you that you shouldn't post a preliminary > >> Thunderbird/Icedove package definition to this mailing list? > > > > No. It just exists in a branch in an (experimental, fluid) repository where > > other nonfree software (partially as a base for other builds to be upstreamed) > > is located in, which is why I mentioned "policy reasons". If that's an exception > > I could link to the cgit, I'll do it of course. > > Please do *not* link to that repo here. > > > If the repo is not okay, I can send a mbox formated patch. > > If you can isolate your preliminary Thunderbird/Icedove work from other > nonfree software, then please do send the patch here. > > Thanks! > Mark The patches would apply nowhere then, I'm sending a tarball of the work. You can ignore the AGPL3 header, it's my default and for what I upstream I relicense. This is Thunderbird 52.6.0, I fear that version newer than 54.x will have the same problem I'm debugging in newer Firefox now with mandatory rust. Headsup: The package is wip'ish and generally very ugly in code.