One of my key customers needs a new GNU/Linux installation and they are willing to give GuixSD a try if Thunderbird is available. I thought that's no problem and was surprised to not find anything like Icedove in the guix repository. I found two references on the net, but both are negative: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-08/msg00231.html https://gitlab.secushare.org/infotropique/issues/issues/4 Are there any more recent news on the Thunderbird side? Does anyone have more-or-less ready snippets available? Maybe I can convince then to switch to an alternative: What would you suggest for a graphical mail-reader that can import Thunderbird message archives and address book and is part of Guix? Thanks, Björn