Did anyone handle this email? I'm not sure what needs to be done. On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:19:28AM +0200, Translation Project Robot wrote: > Hello, gentle maintainer. > > This is a message from the Translation Project robot. (If you have > any questions, send them to .) > > A new POT file for textual domain 'guix' has been made available > to the language teams for translation. It is archived as: > > http://translationproject.org/POT-files/guix-0.13.0.pot > > Whenever you have a new distribution with a new version number ready, > containing a newer POT file, please send the URL of that distribution > tarball to the address below. The tarball may be just a pretest or a > snapshot, it does not even have to compile. It is just used by the > translators when they need some extra translation context. > > Below is the URL which has been provided to the translators of your > package. Please inform the translation coordinator, at the address > at the bottom, if this information is not current: > > http://www.fdn.fr/~lcourtes/tmp/guix-0.13.0tp.tar.gz > > We can arrange things so that translated PO files are automatically e-mailed > to you when they arrive. Ask at the address below if you want this. > > Thank you for all your work, > > The Translation Project robot, in the > name of your translation coordinator. > > >