On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 02:33:13PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > I just merged master into staging and started a new evaluation. Barring > any new complications, I plan to merge staging into master later today. I merged the staging branch into the master branch as 2018eea07bb00663d2f0cec9d9085d51afa4513b and started a new evaluation. Most of the substitutes should already be available. Some notable changes are updates to mesa, xorg-server, gtk+, and tzdata. Thanks to Marius for working on the branch!