On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 01:13:01PM +0300, Muriithi Frederick Muriuki wrote: > * gnu/packages/python.scm (python-radon): New variable. Thanks for these patches! I've sent my patch-specific comments. Can you also run `guix lint` on each new package? I noticed a few minor issues in synopses, and there are problem a few more issues lurking. Once you decide what to do about the comments you've received, please do one of the following: 1) Send an updated patch series to , or 2) Write back here to say that this is the final revision of the patches.