On Sat, Apr 01, 2017 at 07:27:40AM +0000, ng0 wrote: > Leo Famulari transcribed 2.8K bytes: > > And you will probably want a non-graphical GRUB menu as well (this > > should be parameterized eventually...): > > Yeah, that would be useful as it is not uncommon for servers. I'm working on it today... > > Finally, you can test it in QEMU by appending '-serial pty' to the > > QEMU invocation. When it starts, QEMU will tell you which pty it's > > using, and you can connect to it with something like `screen`. > > Thanks! I'll give it a try and get back to you when I run into problems. Hopefully it's "if", not "when" ;)