On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 12:23:35PM +0300, Muriithi Frederick Muriuki wrote: > * gnu/packages/python.scm (python-mando): New variable. Thanks, looks good! I'll push this series (or a revision of it) after we get a timely response to the paramunittest licensing question. If there is not a timely response, I think it's fine to use the license 'non-copyleft' for that package, since the author does appear to have meant to release the software under a permissive BSD style license. Can you let us know when that question is answered, or too much time has passed?