On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 08:17:39AM +0000, Pjotr Prins wrote: I would like to ask the Guix mailing list members whether it is *acceptable* that a good looking patch has not been touched for two weeks. Like this one https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25725 Looks to me like it could go right in, even if it has no tests. And I bet it was linted. I.e., LGTM, and apologies for the submitter. It is just embarrassing and as a project we can do better *together*. If two weeks is acceptable, will 4 weeks be acceptable? Where do we draw the line? We already have a policy that if nobody comments on a patch the submitter may commit it after two weeks. Silence gives consent! -- Avoid eavesdropping. Send strong encrypted email. PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.