Are you still working on this, or do you expect me to push the remaining patches? I have reworked them a bit, you will find attached a patchset rebased on master. The first patch fixes camlzip (reported by Ben Woodcroft). I added a snippet in janestreet-origin to fix an issue with ppx packages. They assume they are installed by opam, where the modules are installed in lib (a binary, ppx is installed in lib//ppx and is referenced as ../lib//ppx, where . is the module directory: lib/ with opam, and lib/ocaml/site-lib/ for us). I also fixed bap so it actually installs its modules. On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:19:38 +0100 David Craven wrote: > So fixed it in commits: > 3dcaa1226dc8bbe63cfed27f0d566deaefc5fefd > 337273e41f6bb9486424d0bb636e69f9ca55d88f > > It's going to take me a while to finish going through ~100 patches you > sent. Here is the ones that are not merged yet rebased on master.