On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 12:23:39AM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote: > The last staging branch was merged into the master branch on December > 11. > > According to the 3 week staging cycle we are trying to adhere to [0], > this would mean we freeze the current branch on December 25 and try to > merge it on January 1. > > These dates are inconvenient for many people. I propose we freeze the > branch and start building on December 27, and try to merge on January 3. And the build failures are rolling in :) https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109410?full=1&compare=master#tabs-now-fail