On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 02:26:53PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > > Note that you’ll then need to commit the resulting HTML to CVS(!) to > > that the update pages show up, as per the instructions available on the > > Savannah project page. If you’re unsure or anything, I can do that. > > I'll try it if this new patch is okay. I read some parts of the CVS manual [0]. I checked out the CVS repo over SSH as directed by Savannah. Then, I copied all the new and changed files created by (export-web-site) in to the CVS tree. I want some reassurance that I'm doing the right thing before I do it :) My plan: $ cvs add security # The manual says that `cvs add` is not recursive. $ cvs add security/index.html $ cvs commit # I think this will commit all changes in tracked files. Does that look right? [0] For some reason nongnu.org/cvs directs users to archive.org for the manual... https://web.archive.org/web/20130202033128/http://ximbiot.com/cvs/manual/cvs-1.12.13/cvs_7.html#SEC68