On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:59:51PM +0200, John Darrington wrote: > I thought we had a policy that the synopsis field must not > start with an article. > > However running > grep 'synopsis *"The' *.scm > > shows that we have many instances where this policy is > not followed. > > Or have I misunderstood something? It's a minor issue. I think that making many small changes throughout the master branch will be too disruptive for what is a relatively minor style issue. If the change is made, I'd prefer it on core-updates. Merging master into core-updates and vice versa already requires somebody to resolve a lot of merge conflicts. I'd rather not add to that burden.