Hi, On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:28:31 +0200 David Craven wrote: > Thanks for your suggestions. I pushed the packages. > > Is there a git repo somewhere I can pull your uboot stuff from? I'd > like to test it =) There's no such repo right now. I'd prefer merging into master soon to creating a fork. For what it's worth, the changes I sent to the mailing list were tested on my machines, including that the Grub support still works. If merging is deemed too risky, would it be possible to create a "wip-u-boot" branch on Savannah instead? - it seems that is how these bigger changes are handled. Then I could push the U-Boot parts there. I've attached the UNFINISHED u-boot-install program which installs the U-Boot bootloader (comparable to grub-install). I plan to upstream it into the U-Boot main repository eventually. The other parts required for u-boot support were all already posted to our mailing list here. gnu/packages/u-boot.scm could be merged now - it shouldn't affect anything because it's unused by master. Other than that, it's mostly renaming "grub" -> "bootloader" in the Guix main source code that it creating a massive amount of noise in the patches I sent before. The actual functional change is a small part. > I'm interested in starting a riscv port of guixsd at some point. Nice! I think RISC-V is quite important to have.