On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 10:42:22AM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > It was also suggested to cherry-pick the 11 commits from > core-updates-next onto master — essentially rebasing them. I can try > that if everyone is okay with me re-signing those commits. As discussed on #guix [0], I've pushed the result of this to WIP-core-updates [1]. I rewrote an obsolete curl update patch to instead remove the curl graft found on the master branch. Since this required me to re-sign these commits, will somebody please review the differences between WIP-core-updates and core-updates-next, to make sure I've done the right thing? When I get the "okay", I will rename the branch to core-updates, and then it will be "open for business" :) If all goes well, hopefully this is the last time we ever have to re-sign each other's work. [0] https://gnunet.org/bot/log/guix/2016-08-10#T1099908 [1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=WIP-core-updates