On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:58:00PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > I can begin updating the URLs. It will be a good chance to stretch my > Guile a little bit. But, feel free to beat me to it :) There is just enough variety in the new URLs that I don't know how to approach it programmatically. So, I'm doing it by hand, which is not much fun. Please help :) I've attached the list of bad packages, which includes the ones I've done so far. If you want to fix some of them, please pick a section of the alphabet and reply to claim it, so we don't duplicate effort.