On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:19:58PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote: > On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:37:13PM +0300, Alex Kost wrote: > > But these are 2 different packages from 2 different sources, so I still > > think it makes sense to update them in 2 commits. I hope other people > > tell what is preferable here on their opinions, thanks. > > Yes, we always work on one package at a time. > > Andreas > We do have some packages that have to be updated together, acme and letsencrypt, python-cryptography and python-cryptography-vectors. But those do have a commit message that they are updated together. Does either libfm or pcmanfm build independant of the other being upgraded? -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted