On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 09:58:32AM -0500, Alex Griffin wrote: > I tried building with --rounds=4 on my GuixSD machine, but it errored > out after the first build with the same error. Then I tried building > with --check on my Debian machine and it succeeded. > > Last night on IRC we were discussing this more and I think Leo was going > to try incorporating something from the nixos beets package, or else > wait until the beets developers could help him. On IRC, (the user who I think is) Alex said that they were able to build beets with the attached patch. All the patch does is invoke the tests with `nosetests -v` instead of `python setup.py test`, making use of python2-nose. This is what is done by Nixpkgs. Is there anybody else who could not build beets before? Would you like to test the patch? > -- > Alex Griffin > > > On Sat, Mar 26, 2016, at 06:41 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > Leo Famulari skribis: > > > > > Can you try building with '#:parallel-tests? #f', as shown in this link? > > > > I was also going to suggest something along these lines. > > > > Could you try building with with --rounds=4, say, on your machine? (Or > > --check if it’s already there.) > > > > Thanks, > > Ludo’.