Thanks for the comments! On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:45:01AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > This comment is too indented and redundant with the code below, I think. Okay, I kept a shorter and clearer comment. > Make it an inner ‘define’, to reduce indentation. Done. > Also the docstring should be below the formal parameter list, and should > be a sentence. I took inspiration from other files; is it okay/required to start the second line of a real docstring in the first column? I am attaching the patch again mainly for that reason. > > + (lambda (subdir exclude) > I’d make exclude a keyword parameter, for clarity. Well, I think it would make sense if the procedure were exported globally; here it is really one with two parameters, so I am not following your advice. I also made the texlive-texmf-minimal variable private. As mentioned quickly on irc yesterday, I would like to do the same with texlive-texmf, to avoid mistakes (someone mentioned they had installed texlive-texmf and texlive into the same profile). As long as texlive-bin remains public, one can still download texlive-bin (which takes a while to compile) from hydra and unpack the data locally; the step from texlive-texmf to texlive is trivial and consists only of adding symlinks. What do you think? Andreas