On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 15:03:39 +0100 Andreas Enge wrote: > Hello, > > this looks good to me. However, the package now cannot be installed together > with the "normal" libcanberra package, as both contain > lib/libcanberra.so.0.2.5. I suppose that is okay? I assume this package wouldn't normally actually be installed in a user's profile, but I haven't worked much with gtk. > Would you mind sending a patch formatted with "git format-patch", after > committing to a local branch with the usual commit message? Then your > authorship will be preserved to posterity; otherwise I would look like > the author when I push. If you go to save the entire email it can be applied as a patch, otherwise it fails, like I learned last week. > And I suppose there will be more patches from you, so it is probably > worth the effort to get used to this workflow! > > Thanks, > > Andreas > -Efraim -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted