On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:13:28 +0100 Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Mathieu Lirzin writes: > > [...] > > I did not read the code of conduct as a warranty. It is a declaration > of intent, shows that we as a project are aware of social obstacles in > contributing to free software projects and actively try to avoid and > remove them. > > The code of conduct also serves as a basis for negotiating incidents, > which have not yet happened. The very fact that a contact person is > available in these cases and a simple process to deal with incidents is > outlined might be sufficient for potential contributors (some of which > may have been burned by hostile project communities) to join us without > worries. > > Given the current beautiful state of the community surrounding Guix I > don’t see any negative effects this code of conduct could possibly have. > > ~~ Ricardo > this. +1 -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted