On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:46:54 +0200 Pjotr Prins wrote: > The list of substitutes gets downloaded every time I do someting: > > substitute: updating list of substitutes from 'http://hydra.gnu.org'... > 4.6% > > and it is slow. Am I doing something wrong? > > It appears to me that if the list does not change it should not be > downloaded. Would a simple check on a SHA value not do? > > Pj. > Without having looked at the code, won't this be even slower when we have guix archive set up to use gnunet and we have to check even more locations? -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted