On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:02:11 -0400 Mark H Weaver wrote: > ericbavier@openmailbox.org writes: > > > From: Eric Bavier > > > > * guix/scripts/lint.scm (check-source): Emit warning if source filename > > contains only the version of the package. > > This is not a proper review, but I just wanted to add that another > common case is for the filename to start with "v" followed by the > version number, e.g. "v3.2.0.tar.gz", so it would be good to check for > that too. Indeed. Attached is an updated patch, with tests and documentation too! :) > Thank you for working on it! My pleasure. `~Eric