On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 10:39:32PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Could you post the relevant excerpt of the build log, or > ‘test-suite.log’? Well, I tried to build it by hand, and it worked; then I tried again with a recent git version, and it also worked. Since I noticed a "FIXME" in the gmp package, I worked on that. The attached patch backports a fix to config.guess in the gmp trunk that correctly detects the neon architecture on multicore arm machines, instead of explicitly passing the build triplet. For testing purposes and your scrutiny, I added a new package gmp-arm; as indicated in the log message, my real intent is to modify the gmp package itself, which should be done in a new core-updates cycle. This would also be the occasion to update mpfr. Andreas