Hello Guix! I have question about reproducible builds and generating debugging information. As I was tracing curl code, I needed to rebuild the package with "-ggdb" in CFLAGS and enable debug among outputs. The later doesn't change the hash (and the generated code), but the first does. So I'd like to propose to put "-ggdb" to generally applied CFLAGS for whole distribution. I don't know if it will cause any performance penalty, but it would be possible to not only have reproducible builds but also inspect them and debug them... Without it it can be hard to analyze core dumps and trace. WDYT? S_W