I kindof presumed it was the bandwidth to hydra which was the problem. Not the machine itself. Are you sure which problem needs to be solved before we spend $$$ on it? On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:11:36PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: I think we have just the right size in terms of x86 build machines. The front-end itself shouldn’t also be a build machine, because it already has enough to do (evaluations + HTTP requests, which includes providing compressed archives on demand.) So I would like to keep hydra.gnunet.org as a build machine and to switch to a dedicated box for the front-end. The FSF might be able to help with that, otherwise we’ll go ahead and get ourselves another machine, I think. But I think it’s time to fix that issue now. Thanks, Ludo’. -- PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.