On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 02:19:44PM +0100, Ludovic Court??s wrote: John Darrington skribis: > It contains the start of a port to an Arm architecture. Currently > it hasn't got very far unfortunately. It allow you to cross-build the bootstrap tarballs for ARM, right? Does anyone know the next step? The bootstrap tarballs are insufficient to natively build guix on the target machine. And I have been unable to build a version of Guile which is up to the job - they all have one problem or another. The Porting section in the manual says that I must "update" some files and return the "right name" and that it must be "taught about the new platform". Can anyone elaborate on this? How do I know what parts of the files must be updated? Which name is "right" and how do I "teach" it about the new platform? J' -- PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.