unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* xpip install -U 'xonsh[full]'
@ 2022-07-24 22:29 jgart
From: jgart @ 2022-07-24 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Hi Guixers,

When installing xonsh I get the following after starting:

```
You are currently using the readline backend. For interactive tab-completion, on-the-fly syntax highlighting, and more, install prompt_toolkit by running:

  xpip install -U 'xonsh[full]'

```

How should Guix handle optionally installing xonsh[full]?

all best,

jgart

* Re: xpip install -U 'xonsh[full]'
@ 2022-07-24 23:03 ` Maxime Devos