Hi Maxim! >> Did Ricardo's suggestion help? I'm interested in Linphone on Guix! The >> more VoIP options we have on the table in the times we're in, the better >> :-). If you have more issues, do reach out, and I'll see if I can lend a >> hand. > > Danny's idea fixed it. It was a typo inside the source code. > > Sure, I will keep you posted. I have started to send my Linphone patches > (http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40264). I will ping you if I gett stuck with > something. :-) I ran into trouble with belle-sip. Would you be able to help with that? I have attached the package definition of belle-sip, along with libantlr3c patch, with this email. Regards, RG.