unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-07-28 11:50 Mathieu Othacehe
From: Mathieu Othacehe @ 2021-07-28 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

A new core-updates-frozen branch is available here:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=core-updates-frozen.

This means that the core-updates branch remains open, while the
core-updates-frozen branch will only accept bug fixes.

This branch contains exciting new features, such as:

* Switch to GCC 10.
* Update to TexLive 2021.
* Simplified package inputs[1].
* Build system Gexp support[2].
* Meson cross-compilation support[3].

between lots of other things.

Cuirass has started evaluating this branch here:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen. According to the
related dashboard, there's still a bit of work required to stabilize
this branch: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/68124/dashboard.

Your help is welcome :).

Thanks,

Mathieu

[1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-05/msg00343.html
[2]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-02/msg00269.html
[3]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2021-07/msg00923.html

* core-updates-frozen on powerpc64le-linux (was: Core updates frozen.)
@ 2021-08-03 20:15 ` Thiago Jung Bauermann
From: Thiago Jung Bauermann @ 2021-08-03 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Mathieu Othacehe

Hello!

Em quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2021, às 08:50:16 -03, Mathieu Othacehe
escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> A new core-updates-frozen branch is available here:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=core-updates-frozen.

Hooray!

> This means that the core-updates branch remains open, while the
> core-updates-frozen branch will only accept bug fixes.
>
> This branch contains exciting new features, such as:
>
> * Switch to GCC 10.
> * Update to TexLive 2021.
> * Simplified package inputs[1].
> * Build system Gexp support[2].
> * Meson cross-compilation support[3].
>
> between lots of other things.

Really nice refresh indeed.

> Cuirass has started evaluating this branch here:
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen. According to the
> related dashboard, there's still a bit of work required to stabilize
> this branch: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/68124/dashboard.

There are no results for powerpc64le-linux. Does anyone know why?

> Your help is welcome :).

A few days ago I requested access to a VM on the Unicamp/IBM Minicloud, and
had it granted a couple of hours later so now now I have a POWER VM to play
with. :-)  I was a bit surprised to see it’s actually a POWER8 system
rather than POWER9, but I don’t think it matters for Guix development and
tests.

I’m using a guest with 8 vCPUs and Debian testing installed. Guix is
working fine on it, installed from Debian’s experimental ‘guix’ package
(thanks vagrant!) and then updated from v1.3 to master with `guix pull`.
The Minicloud allows use for 30 days, and can extend it to 30 more days.
Hopefuly, that should be enough to help get core-updates in shape on
powerpc64le-linux.

The last Cuirass evaluation of core-updates with powerpc64le-linux results
is https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/67285 so I tried to run the failed builds
on my VM to see what the current state is. My core-updates-frozen branch
was at commit f8458a228224 (”build-system/python: Handle missing metadata
on Python 2.”) when I did these builds.

At first, I didn’t try the “*tarball*” builds because I didn’t want to
focus on the bootstrap binaries. Apart from those, I was glad to see that
all failed powerpc64le-linux builds from that evaluation built fine on my
VM, except for the ones below:

• gcc-toolchain@4.8
• gcc-toolchain@5.5
• gmp@4.3.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) gmp-boot)`
• mpfr@2.4.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpfr-boot)`
• mpc@1.0.3 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpc-boot)`

I later tried building ‘bootstrap-tarballs’, but it failed during the build
of the static gawk binary.

I also did a `guix pull --branch=core-updates-frozen`, which built a ton of
stuff and completed successfully. At the time, core-updates-frozen was at
commit 5e4cdb5b3b1d (”gnu: python-django: Fix test failure.”)

So next step for me is to look into the build failures above. I’ll semi-
randomly start with ‘gmp-boot’ and see what I can find out.

Thiago

* Re: core-updates-frozen on powerpc64le-linux
@ 2021-08-04 20:48   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2021-08-04 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thiago Jung Bauermann; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hi!

Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:

> Em quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2021, às 08:50:16 -03, Mathieu Othacehe
> escreveu:

[...]

>> This means that the core-updates branch remains open, while the
>> core-updates-frozen branch will only accept bug fixes.
>>
>> This branch contains exciting new features, such as:
>>
>> * Switch to GCC 10.
>> * Update to TexLive 2021.
>> * Simplified package inputs[1].
>> * Build system Gexp support[2].
>> * Meson cross-compilation support[3].
>>
>> between lots of other things.
>
> Really nice refresh indeed.

Woohoo!

>> Cuirass has started evaluating this branch here:
>> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen. According to the
>> related dashboard, there's still a bit of work required to stabilize
>> this branch: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/68124/dashboard.
>
> There are no results for powerpc64le-linux. Does anyone know why?

It was turned off in the config at
<https://ci.guix.gnu.org/specification/edit/core-updates-frozen>.  I’ve
added it now (though maybe it won’t actually build until someone has
pushed.)

Note that currently ci.guix only does emulated powerpc64le-linux because
the only POWER9 machine we currently have access to (lent by OSUOSL) is
not running ‘cuirass-remote-worker’.  It’s a foreign distro (Debian) so
setting up these things can be a bit tedious.  If you or anyone would
like to help with this, we can discuss it!

(bordeaux.guix does have a POWER9 build machine behind, but it’s not
building ‘core-updates-frozen’ currently.)

> A few days ago I requested access to a VM on the Unicamp/IBM Minicloud, and
> had it granted a couple of hours later so now now I have a POWER VM to play
> with. :-)  I was a bit surprised to see it’s actually a POWER8 system
> rather than POWER9, but I don’t think it matters for Guix development and
> tests.
>
> I’m using a guest with 8 vCPUs and Debian testing installed. Guix is
> working fine on it, installed from Debian’s experimental ‘guix’ package
> (thanks vagrant!) and then updated from v1.3 to master with `guix pull`.
> The Minicloud allows use for 30 days, and can extend it to 30 more days.
> Hopefuly, that should be enough to help get core-updates in shape on
> powerpc64le-linux.
>
> The last Cuirass evaluation of core-updates with powerpc64le-linux results
> is https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/67285 so I tried to run the failed builds
> on my VM to see what the current state is. My core-updates-frozen branch
> was at commit f8458a228224 (”build-system/python: Handle missing metadata
> on Python 2.”) when I did these builds.
>
> At first, I didn’t try the “*tarball*” builds because I didn’t want to
> focus on the bootstrap binaries. Apart from those, I was glad to see that
> all failed powerpc64le-linux builds from that evaluation built fine on my
> VM, except for the ones below:
>
> • gcc-toolchain@4.8
> • gcc-toolchain@5.5
> • gmp@4.3.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) gmp-boot)`
> • mpfr@2.4.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpfr-boot)`
> • mpc@1.0.3 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpc-boot)`
>
> I later tried building ‘bootstrap-tarballs’, but it failed during the build
> of the static gawk binary.
>
> I also did a `guix pull --branch=core-updates-frozen`, which built a ton of
> stuff and completed successfully. At the time, core-updates-frozen was at
> commit 5e4cdb5b3b1d (”gnu: python-django: Fix test failure.”)

Woow, that’s fairly intense testing!

Does the Coreutils test failure at <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49752>
happen on real hardware?

> So next step for me is to look into the build failures above. I’ll semi-
> randomly start with ‘gmp-boot’ and see what I can find out.

Neat, thank you!

Ludo’.

* Re: core-updates-frozen on powerpc64le-linux
@ 2021-08-04 23:04     ` Thiago Jung Bauermann
From: Thiago Jung Bauermann @ 2021-08-04 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hi Ludo’!

Em quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2021, às 17:48:59 -03, Ludovic Courtès
escreveu:
> Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:
> > Em quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2021, às 08:50:16 -03, Mathieu Othacehe
>
> > escreveu:
> [...]
>
> >> Cuirass has started evaluating this branch here:
> >> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen. According to the
> >> related dashboard, there's still a bit of work required to stabilize
> >> this branch: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/68124/dashboard.
> >
> > There are no results for powerpc64le-linux. Does anyone know why?
>
> It was turned off in the config at
> <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/specification/edit/core-updates-frozen>.  I’ve
> added it now (though maybe it won’t actually build until someone has
> pushed.)

Thanks for the explanation. And thanks for re-adding it!

> Note that currently ci.guix only does emulated powerpc64le-linux because
> the only POWER9 machine we currently have access to (lent by OSUOSL) is
> not running ‘cuirass-remote-worker’.

Ah, I didn’t realise that. I started out my investigations of powerpc64le-
linux CI failures using emulation on my laptop (both with qemu-user and
qemu-system), and found it to be a bit unreliable. I saw some failures in
packages’ testsuite results which don’t happen on real hardware. There was
one in the glib package in particular which happened on the master branch
and prevented a `guix pull` command from succeeding. This is what prompted
me to request the Minicloud VM instance.

> It’s a foreign distro (Debian) so
> setting up these things can be a bit tedious.  If you or anyone would
> like to help with this, we can discuss it!

I’d be glad to help set that up and maintain the OSUOSL machine!

> (bordeaux.guix does have a POWER9 build machine behind, but it’s not
> building ‘core-updates-frozen’ currently.)

Nice! I’d be glad to help with that machine as well if there’s anything to
do on that front.

> > The last Cuirass evaluation of core-updates with powerpc64le-linux
> > results is https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/67285 so I tried to run the
> > failed builds on my VM to see what the current state is. My
> > core-updates-frozen branch was at commit f8458a228224
> > (”build-system/python: Handle missing metadata on Python 2.”) when I
> > did these builds.
> >
> > At first, I didn’t try the “*tarball*” builds because I didn’t want to
> > focus on the bootstrap binaries. Apart from those, I was glad to see
> > that all failed powerpc64le-linux builds from that evaluation built
> > fine on my VM, except for the ones below:
> >
> > • gcc-toolchain@4.8
> > • gcc-toolchain@5.5
> > • gmp@4.3.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) gmp-boot)`
> > • mpfr@2.4.2 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpfr-boot)`
> > • mpc@1.0.3 aka `(@@ (gnu packages commencement) mpc-boot)`
> >
> > I later tried building ‘bootstrap-tarballs’, but it failed during the
> > build of the static gawk binary.
> >
> > I also did a `guix pull --branch=core-updates-frozen`, which built a
> > ton of stuff and completed successfully. At the time,
> > core-updates-frozen was at commit 5e4cdb5b3b1d (”gnu: python-django:
> > Fix test failure.”)
>
> Woow, that’s fairly intense testing!

:-)

I was glad to see that powerpc64le-linux was in better shape than I had
thought.

> Does the Coreutils test failure at <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49752>
> happen on real hardware?

Thanks for point it out. I just tested and it doesn’t! I’ll close that
issue.

> > So next step for me is to look into the build failures above. I’ll
> > semi-randomly start with ‘gmp-boot’ and see what I can find out.
>
> Neat, thank you!

You’re welcome. Patches on issues 49880, 49881 and 49882. :-)

@ 2021-08-11 10:18       ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2021-08-11 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thiago Jung Bauermann; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hi!

Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:

> Em quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2021, às 17:48:59 -03, Ludovic Courtès
> escreveu:
>> Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:

[...]

>> Note that currently ci.guix only does emulated powerpc64le-linux because
>> the only POWER9 machine we currently have access to (lent by OSUOSL) is
>> not running ‘cuirass-remote-worker’.
>
> Ah, I didn’t realise that. I started out my investigations of powerpc64le-
> linux CI failures using emulation on my laptop (both with qemu-user and
> qemu-system), and found it to be a bit unreliable. I saw some failures in
> packages’ testsuite results which don’t happen on real hardware. There was
> one in the glib package in particular which happened on the master branch
> and prevented a `guix pull` command from succeeding. This is what prompted
> me to request the Minicloud VM instance.
>
>> It’s a foreign distro (Debian) so
>> setting up these things can be a bit tedious.  If you or anyone would
>> like to help with this, we can discuss it!
>
> I’d be glad to help set that up and maintain the OSUOSL machine!

Excellent!  I think Mathieu, Tobias, and guix-sysadmin@gnu.org should be
able to get you started.  Could you send us an account name and SSH
public key?

>> (bordeaux.guix does have a POWER9 build machine behind, but it’s not
>> building ‘core-updates-frozen’ currently.)
>
> Nice! I’d be glad to help with that machine as well if there’s anything to
> do on that front.

I think it’s running fine, using the Guix Build Coordinator instead of
Cuirass, set up by Christopher Baines (this POWER9 machine is Chris’s,
currently).

>> > So next step for me is to look into the build failures above. I’ll
>> > semi-randomly start with ‘gmp-boot’ and see what I can find out.
>>
>> Neat, thank you!
>
> You’re welcome. Patches on issues 49880, 49881 and 49882. :-)

Alrighty, I’ll take a look!

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: core-updates-frozen on powerpc64le-linux
@ 2021-08-11 18:45         ` Thiago Jung Bauermann
From: Thiago Jung Bauermann @ 2021-08-11 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hello!

Em quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2021, às 07:18:27 -03, Ludovic Courtès
escreveu:
> Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:
> > Em quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2021, às 17:48:59 -03, Ludovic Courtès
> > escreveu:
> >> Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauermann@kolabnow.com> skribis:
> >> Note that currently ci.guix only does emulated powerpc64le-linux
> >> because
> >> the only POWER9 machine we currently have access to (lent by OSUOSL)
> >> is
> >> not running ‘cuirass-remote-worker’.

<snip>

> >> It’s a foreign distro (Debian) so
> >> setting up these things can be a bit tedious.  If you or anyone would
> >> like to help with this, we can discuss it!
> >
> > I’d be glad to help set that up and maintain the OSUOSL machine!
>
> Excellent!  I think Mathieu, Tobias, and guix-sysadmin@gnu.org should be
> able to get you started.  Could you send us an account name and SSH
> public key?

Thanks! I sent it in private.

> >> (bordeaux.guix does have a POWER9 build machine behind, but it’s not
> >> building ‘core-updates-frozen’ currently.)
> >
> > Nice! I’d be glad to help with that machine as well if there’s anything
> > to do on that front.
>
> I think it’s running fine, using the Guix Build Coordinator instead of
> Cuirass, set up by Christopher Baines (this POWER9 machine is Chris’s,
> currently).

That’s great. Thanks Chris!

> >> Neat, thank you!
> >
> > You’re welcome. Patches on issues 49880, 49881 and 49882. :-)
>
> Alrighty, I’ll take a look!

Thank you!

Thiago

* Re: Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-08-17 12:40 ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2021-08-17 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Othacehe, guix-devel

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 13:50, Mathieu Othacehe <othacehe@gnu.org> wrote:

> A new core-updates-frozen branch is available here:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=core-updates-frozen.

Cool!

> Your help is welcome :).

What is the schedule for the merge?

(I am back from holidays. :-))

Cheers,
simon

* Re: Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-08-18 10:33   ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2021-08-18 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 02:40:26PM +0200, zimoun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 13:50, Mathieu Othacehe <othacehe@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> > A new core-updates-frozen branch is available here:
> > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?h=core-updates-frozen.
>
> Cool!
>
> > Your help is welcome :).
>
> What is the schedule for the merge?
>
> (I am back from holidays. :-))
>
> Cheers,
> simon

I assumed we're in the 'find your packages and fix them' phase. Some I
have on my TODO list are sddm, glibc-2.31 and ruby-asciidoctor.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-08-20  9:49     ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2021-08-20  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Efraim Flashner; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 13:33, Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il> wrote:

> I assumed we're in the 'find your packages and fix them' phase. Some I
> have on my TODO list are sddm, glibc-2.31 and ruby-asciidoctor.

Cool!

Is it possible to “guix weather” a specific branch?  If it makes
sense. :-)

Cheers,
simon

* Re: Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-08-20 10:14       ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2021-08-20 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On August 20, 2021 9:49:01 AM UTC, zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 13:33, Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il> wrote:
>
>> I assumed we're in the 'find your packages and fix them' phase. Some I
>> have on my TODO list are sddm, glibc-2.31 and ruby-asciidoctor.
>
>Cool!
>
>Is it possible to “guix weather” a specific branch?  If it makes
>sense. :-)
>
>Cheers,
>simon

From my git worktree of core-updates-frozen I'll run ./pre-inst-env guix weather with some flags and that works for me.

* Re: Core updates frozen.
@ 2021-08-20 19:10       ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-20 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 11:49:01AM +0200, zimoun wrote:
> Is it possible to “guix weather” a specific branch?  If it makes
> sense. :-)

I'm preparing some weather reports now. Basically, I use this command:

$ while read branch; do while read system; do guix weather --substitute-urls=https://ci.guix.gnu.org -c 10 -s ${system}-linux 2>&1 | tee ~/tmp/reports/${branch}-${system}-linux; done < systems; done < branches

... along with two files, 'branches' and 'systems' which contain this,
respectively:

core-updates-frozen

armhf
aarch64
i686
x86_64

* core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-20 21:05         ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-20 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 03:10:00PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> I'm preparing some weather reports now. Basically, I use this command:

Here they are! Things to note:

These reports list missing packages with 10 or more dependents. So,
important leaf packages may be missing... please try upgrading your
systems based on the core-updates-frozen branch!

There are two substitute servers now, ci.guix.gnu.org (aka berlin) and
bordeaux.guix.gnu.org.

For 32 and 64-bit ARM, bordeaux has 70% and 85% of substitutes
available, respectively. This is much higher than berlin.

For i686 (32-bit Intel), berlin has 80%, and bordeaux has 88%.

For x86_64, they each have 97%.

I'd say we are basically ready, in terms of substitute coverage. There
are still important non-leaf packages unbuilt on the more niche
platforms, but 97% on x86_64 is about as good as it gets.

Now we just need to find bugs and look more closely at the niche
platforms like armhf (32-bit ARM) and i686.

[-- Attachment #2: core-updates-frozen-aarch64-linux --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 18411 bytes --]

computing 14,536 package derivations for aarch64-linux...
  60.2% substitutes available (9,150 out of 15,208)
  at least 53,568.5 MiB of nars (compressed)
  62,709.4 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.045 seconds per request (681.7 seconds in total)
  22.3 requests per second

  0.0% (0 out of 6,058) of the missing items are queued
  at least 1,000 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 959 (95.9%)
      i686-linux: 40 (4.0%)
      aarch64-linux: 1 (.1%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
1344 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'aarch64-linux', among which:
  5751	python-fonttools@4.6.0	/gnu/store/7qpcibz7gfm22x2i30pb8wp5nw7fl8qs-python-fonttools-4.6.0
  2731	llvm@3.9.1	/gnu/store/xhjazsmn6mjxyxbww0929vhhsnig5n7d-llvm-3.9.1
  2716	llvm@8.0.0	/gnu/store/l4pg1f5vaylk36ps3cvq6dshxzvnk244-llvm-8.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/gn7jvy1qn00lz3sjn9jxhadg9wp46gac-llvm-8.0.0
  2439	libva-without-mesa@2.10.0	/gnu/store/z1h916sqxq52ly0p0iq4g834zk5a6rz1-libva-without-mesa-2.10.0
  2063	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/rzazw2gzvyic23iqi513yafq92wvd83q-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
  1915	at-spi2-core@2.34.0	/gnu/store/98qydg9wxa8lp9sy6hqqpahcsms945r4-at-spi2-core-2.34.0-doc /gnu/store/z5z50zv1pdj8fpdsbcvypnyq1mcxsqcf-at-spi2-core-2.34.0
  1346	libical@3.0.8	/gnu/store/4vxa58nfyxqqvbyfd1ryp2mp3lqr09gc-libical-3.0.8
  1236	ghc@7.10.2	/gnu/store/l0nsdg0a4q9h3045b013hb6lwcx994r8-ghc-7.10.2-doc /gnu/store/v0mh1n892jf9n7jr0hjir5ca730mjakr-ghc-7.10.2
  1086	sbcl@2.1.6	/gnu/store/h9x3fxr8wfjsbkhdwmjcb7ppf80m6lbw-sbcl-2.1.6-doc /gnu/store/vrivmypalhinn26fwjv0cfp13x603q4v-sbcl-2.1.6
   596	ant-bootstrap@1.8.4	/gnu/store/3jmma14c7jmzc6n7pv6risyzk5kqxvrx-ant-bootstrap-1.8.4
   593	certdata2pem@2013	/gnu/store/g5ph6q43zrbm9mhxm1xn4pisp158avjm-certdata2pem-2013
   510	gst-plugins-base@1.18.2	/gnu/store/k5sl9pnra281ldxhj68h9szmxinsyx1w-gst-plugins-base-1.18.2
   348	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/dx7nnkkgqk13f9931d8jzgb6gh1yapmy-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
   293	python-fonttools@4.6.0	/gnu/store/7qpcibz7gfm22x2i30pb8wp5nw7fl8qs-python-fonttools-4.6.0
   289	ldb@2.4.0	/gnu/store/ss4dh01hmp9a8sxdsxka3lpl1fy5rzah-ldb-2.4.0
   273	php@7.4.22	/gnu/store/aifyfxgiwrva3fcnvxnz25fzy9p1ncdv-php-7.4.22
   258	ruby-hydra@0.0-0.5abfa37	/gnu/store/11gk0dfy4j2l2skpkhygn1vkr2yl4szm-ruby-hydra-0.0-0.5abfa37
   247	libgudev@236	/gnu/store/kx2dn1h8dxpgql6h5widfn4mxfgxyqr9-libgudev-236
   230	gavl@1.4.0	/gnu/store/f7bf9ab6s066hfjnnbly3viqb0dww7y1-gavl-1.4.0
   228	libva-without-mesa@2.10.0	/gnu/store/z1h916sqxq52ly0p0iq4g834zk5a6rz1-libva-without-mesa-2.10.0
   224	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/rzazw2gzvyic23iqi513yafq92wvd83q-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
   224	llvm-julia@11.0.0	/gnu/store/m8cmw0hh5ibnpsdj10fdjq2w7d2zimhd-llvm-julia-11.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/v0k6i883rpxfj4kk94nwgv9h4vkafsjd-llvm-julia-11.0.0
   223	libaom@3.1.2	/gnu/store/qwgr247f56fsbrylbrj6shbhr8i6glcf-libaom-3.1.2
   221	libical@3.0.8	/gnu/store/4vxa58nfyxqqvbyfd1ryp2mp3lqr09gc-libical-3.0.8
   221	at-spi2-core@2.34.0	/gnu/store/98qydg9wxa8lp9sy6hqqpahcsms945r4-at-spi2-core-2.34.0-doc /gnu/store/z5z50zv1pdj8fpdsbcvypnyq1mcxsqcf-at-spi2-core-2.34.0
   221	dav1d@0.9.1	/gnu/store/3ig5rcnpzg69bpyiqd9dk8lr8qmciw8s-dav1d-0.9.1
   217	srt@1.4.3	/gnu/store/rrzznry6jj52vp3nyhzrjfjns83f607i-srt-1.4.3
   216	python-pympler@0.8	/gnu/store/fs5i5v1rk8fr0mz6gaisr3qn3hdhbfij-python-pympler-0.8
   202	texlive-fonts-knuth-lib@51265	/gnu/store/f6qfv9hivvs3658ddc037226yvmjswx7-texlive-fonts-knuth-lib-51265
   181	gst-plugins-base@1.18.2	/gnu/store/k5sl9pnra281ldxhj68h9szmxinsyx1w-gst-plugins-base-1.18.2
   157	ruby-rubygems-tasks@0.2.5	/gnu/store/f8gp7ki88h8g58vsmpm5384rrsa80d61-ruby-rubygems-tasks-0.2.5
   154	dune@2.8.5	/gnu/store/kiiz713mzi4swanrri0rxshwkxz9s8wy-dune-2.8.5
   146	ruby-ansi@1.5.0	/gnu/store/7l4v6b5b1bgbwdz8c5iw3pv4v0l7f8md-ruby-ansi-1.5.0
   146	python-numpydoc@0.8.0	/gnu/store/j6wb5ify0wlqldk4hx2kzj66q9ix4myx-python-numpydoc-0.8.0
   141	python-async-generator@1.10	/gnu/store/h9xyv6r554cvyx77ndgbv1v9rlvpj4mv-python-async-generator-1.10
   134	camlboot@0.0.0-0.506280c	/gnu/store/prl69p90q4yc0fjf7srwjddkmgw3dzxb-camlboot-0.0.0-0.506280c
   125	ruby-locale@2.1.2	/gnu/store/by8m8bnsldz1p0x2dnpnlmqzhmggnp1x-ruby-locale-2.1.2
   116	esbuild@0.12.9	/gnu/store/jfkx10l38qk7yccwi8jzkijbgznx949v-esbuild-0.12.9
   112	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/spx2yly4wi9kncj25hcymq1wg5a73rh6-node-10.24.0
   110	julia-preferences@1.2.2	/gnu/store/x5wncn89p0r8wb38mx95994jxlin6xmf-julia-preferences-1.2.2
   107	python-sphinxcontrib-github-alt@1.2	/gnu/store/008nr73ij9xgwwl4igypkqpmgdbb44w8-python-sphinxcontrib-github-alt-1.2
   104	python-tornado@6.1	/gnu/store/pi9x3g95yadn09xg58b44v0nbdrygfmp-python-tornado-6.1
    96	ruby-activemodel@6.1.3	/gnu/store/ck0yr2p3jvldqvivapcna5djd12ms0zj-ruby-activemodel-6.1.3
    92	ruby-mysql2@0.5.2	/gnu/store/1i1p2j7wd0xm4xq0nihd86yx3vva6mcd-ruby-mysql2-0.5.2
    91	python-validictory@1.0.1	/gnu/store/s5jinq65lsjckdyx94vcjdrqi27f8gcq-python-validictory-1.0.1
    91	python-json-spec@0.10.1	/gnu/store/ag181y84vjldwbyvmsdiw112k4m5886h-python-json-spec-0.10.1
    89	python-parso@0.7.1	/gnu/store/w044zv4i9900xwd47jzk9x8k136sbmaq-python-parso-0.7.1
    86	ruby-sporkmonger-rack-mount@0.8.3-1.076aa2c	/gnu/store/5fjqf98d0i8dpqbm3hs9kd6mkc8w9l8y-ruby-sporkmonger-rack-mount-0.8.3-1.076aa2c
    86	ruby-rspec-its@1.3.0	/gnu/store/y2l7kkbjps6jj52k6fcal8pa2fyp56yv-ruby-rspec-its-1.3.0
    86	ruby-hydra@0.0-0.5abfa37	/gnu/store/11gk0dfy4j2l2skpkhygn1vkr2yl4szm-ruby-hydra-0.0-0.5abfa37
    84	python-prompt-toolkit@2.0.7	/gnu/store/9i588ds3zi88z1ssx13vgq7m2kcpfgx8-python-prompt-toolkit-2.0.7
    83	r-jpeg@0.1-9	/gnu/store/8admjvafd111czqzf541y1avhd08xy07-r-jpeg-0.1-9
    80	ruby-shoulda-matchers@2.8.0	/gnu/store/j0icb9fbl1cv6qlpnsl39aqz61114wm5-ruby-shoulda-matchers-2.8.0
    76	ruby-webmock@2.3.2	/gnu/store/namb8cnybcvwbh1pzl31mk3y6ffslx0b-ruby-webmock-2.3.2
    76	python-pandas@1.3.0	/gnu/store/w82gy9fy71n26w68gsv4i1nh9bwqz1kh-python-pandas-1.3.0
    74	ruby-range-compressor@1.0.0	/gnu/store/lbgr3wa2k8g5pyl9yw0hiyzlh97z11ym-ruby-range-compressor-1.0.0
    74	julia-compat@3.32.0	/gnu/store/3x471sfrndinp0knr72yyls2ir0gklbg-julia-compat-3.32.0
    74	julia-adapt@3.3.1	/gnu/store/3gh6hi3nlzcfpbbj3833s4c80a589vqr-julia-adapt-3.3.1
    72	psm@3.3.20170428	/gnu/store/8l2nsx9p476l34zrxjkbbmfv9wxnrwxw-psm-3.3.20170428-debug /gnu/store/9khldjyxc4kap2yaij5nffwjy06zanqi-psm-3.3.20170428
    72	psm2@11.2.185	/gnu/store/5mfs68w7zp0s5igvb7ky1j94nbp7spwn-psm2-11.2.185
    72	ruby-stackprof@0.2.17	/gnu/store/abbiyfj0aadzx5nydp9i1cfv50hx9j4n-ruby-stackprof-0.2.17
    70	openmpi@4.1.1	/gnu/store/3s72l6sbinzqvs3yj2iqm2c8fcw3wnmk-openmpi-4.1.1-debug /gnu/store/lhs62p1k63nllgqp72aykxwg3j3ai9vf-openmpi-4.1.1
    67	go-github-com-kr-pretty@0.2.1	/gnu/store/hq2m95zmzy3fg31vhvaprhw6zn5fwl6y-go-github-com-kr-pretty-0.2.1
    66	julia-orderedcollections@1.4.1	/gnu/store/a8ri640akp0qshh04wqiwk58jq0q36hh-julia-orderedcollections-1.4.1
    66	python-betamax@0.8.1	/gnu/store/wm4vxdxhqp474r744wjnccx2w6mjiwbz-python-betamax-0.8.1
    66	ilmbase@2.5.7	/gnu/store/xph05grgazgkrgilvi3l0s5ylrc3qka4-ilmbase-2.5.7
    64	julia-parsers@1.1.0	/gnu/store/781qq7j5rxs0abvh46zbjdmxb2vxz2v0-julia-parsers-1.1.0
    61	glibc@2.31	/gnu/store/ccbabz9c4rdvix4fc0vxcddjsxjz00h7-glibc-2.31 /gnu/store/ylnaa0bh4q8bydymqw4b0l84lk7wkh8a-glibc-2.31-static
    56	go-github-com-davecgh-go-spew@1.1.1	/gnu/store/dfsb7afx4ngwfz5krcxf37d0yn3rxiy2-go-github-com-davecgh-go-spew-1.1.1
    52	emacs-helm@3.8.0	/gnu/store/6mjy2wszn2a6y96r5b9vbdk0k1sh4b5v-emacs-helm-3.8.0
    51	ocaml-ppxlib@0.22.1	/gnu/store/cys5pwjgl5s20x1gc3wk36wgwd6dpgl6-ocaml-ppxlib-0.22.1
    50	python-dbusmock@0.18.3	/gnu/store/ma03s2nr35m4f1ihkqpz4lj5ddb7kyjv-python-dbusmock-0.18.3
    47	python-sip@5.5.0	/gnu/store/dnk5p9ay3i3i452lq9vnlfwkg7ydy5pl-python-sip-5.5.0
    42	ruby-oj@3.10.1	/gnu/store/i51xf2ymh4y0zrq73192dkkhi7bv1v8m-ruby-oj-3.10.1
    42	python2-numpy@1.16.5	/gnu/store/82q1sv15ypvhixx0422d8ry1zl05785h-python2-numpy-1.16.5
    39	julia-richardson@1.4.0	/gnu/store/klsi7df6an0423dyirh927nxrgb7z8sk-julia-richardson-1.4.0
    39	ell@0.41	/gnu/store/75ysmxfc0r9r5va42rk9pfs2ydn6r7kr-ell-0.41
    38	julia-docstringextensions@0.8.5	/gnu/store/8wjlg75dgym4nsz0gn6zhjvgvli2d68j-julia-docstringextensions-0.8.5
    38	python-django@3.2.5	/gnu/store/5h0c067abnil670lz21b498fp2ks0x92-python-django-3.2.5
    38	samtools@1.10	/gnu/store/r1n83ndcpm4hcplg41xhxrhbqkrh9s1v-samtools-1.10
    37	julia-reexport@1.1.0	/gnu/store/ykfaba5vcfrn055smz8nhpr2j4grcnsy-julia-reexport-1.1.0
    37	geos@3.8.1	/gnu/store/cyfw62l21q60272azch9jw48prvq8v67-geos-3.8.1
    36	julia-nanmath@0.3.5	/gnu/store/2438j9vyv6g4cbh1a9xpslv37kivcadj-julia-nanmath-0.3.5
    35	sane-backends-minimal@1.0.32	/gnu/store/91l4pxqyq71dm4m5qm7jh046r87fqly3-sane-backends-minimal-1.0.32
    35	libgeotiff@1.5.1	/gnu/store/k06nj3fschadrg75kqphj2grp5w9l265-libgeotiff-1.5.1
    35	rapidjson@1.1.0	/gnu/store/5kycpj2j7pc9sbjqmwl3h02hx1l5smdz-rapidjson-1.1.0
    32	linux-libre-headers@5.10.57	/gnu/store/4nvmcc3h24l6jwr5dna9a88lzrqxacqj-linux-libre-headers-5.10.57
    32	readstat@1.1.5	/gnu/store/kvdacg2p7dxh93qv81m2gn3bzjmp15j0-readstat-1.1.5
    30	ruby-rack-test@0.8.3	/gnu/store/hibaixj1fsjfghzfb8y2lkv07a270mw9-ruby-rack-test-0.8.3
    30	texlive-fonts-knuth-lib@51265	/gnu/store/f6qfv9hivvs3658ddc037226yvmjswx7-texlive-fonts-knuth-lib-51265
    29	julia-constructionbase@1.3.0	/gnu/store/gvynhcizr5galp0ffqpwc6ky5q2y3nl8-julia-constructionbase-1.3.0
    29	python-networkx@2.6.2	/gnu/store/pwi70rb21xazhb0w5wwaf20688wzmyx6-python-networkx-2.6.2
    29	texlive-latex-filecontents@51265	/gnu/store/4qbab1hp81zz02k7nwwc4n40x5883ia5-texlive-latex-filecontents-51265
    28	r-go-db@3.7.0	/gnu/store/xw7xn8gln8i0mkijd9mzbdcw7rv4iq1a-r-go-db-3.7.0
    27	julia-macrotools@0.5.6	/gnu/store/9j37y4f5pvb0zaaksnapfh7nkbs0cicv-julia-macrotools-0.5.6
    27	julia-calculus@0.5.1	/gnu/store/79rj8nfd7k0i7813z1l4q8if4gg2z8yr-julia-calculus-0.5.1
    27	julia-example@0.5.4	/gnu/store/9m7kcw6kkjndz9216p99ac49bk9qnqq6-julia-example-0.5.4
    27	python-curio@1.2	/gnu/store/61i7j4p88bvafixph842m3bg6vg663pp-python-curio-1.2
    25	ruby-test-construct@2.0.1	/gnu/store/6a03zrfdwm437q07sccynk0mfsc09by6-ruby-test-construct-2.0.1
    25	go-golang-org-x-text@0.3.2	/gnu/store/sf92x434hh7v0a2m2vqm50avlf9jn5vq-go-golang-org-x-text-0.3.2
    23	julia-difftests@0.1.1	/gnu/store/is28hfq52w4zj74qam5xqa07wpsisai0-julia-difftests-0.1.1
    23	gusb@0.3.5	/gnu/store/5s5p5fsll72rxsdsb9g2z8c56hzv3si8-gusb-0.3.5
    23	linux-libre@5.13.9	/gnu/store/zm352dpbm3i450ijc3wlsr2g5qpj3f98-linux-libre-5.13.9
    22	libxklavier@5.4	/gnu/store/khnr40vsswwniblb94wpp8fk7icgghfq-libxklavier-5.4
    22	gcab@1.4	/gnu/store/g1ypchym93ihiqxr81x411g749ygbgp0-gcab-1.4
    22	r-future@1.21.0	/gnu/store/p7wbn2yb2ybm84ijzcj1q9y9di61b9h3-r-future-1.21.0
    21	rakudo@2019.03.1	/gnu/store/xp9d5qy9rvnfj84isb2iz60vkc1x2bwi-rakudo-2019.03.1
    21	python-send2trash@1.5.0	/gnu/store/q3w8lsg5rz61gfg4cdyx25rgbvw26vi7-python-send2trash-1.5.0
    20	julia-stablerngs@1.0.0	/gnu/store/dzx6hrbbirg5vh9l0h7lr199dpyn9gag-julia-stablerngs-1.0.0
    20	abseil-cpp@20200923.3	/gnu/store/d9csryffvkxa3s907lxx77fv4rlpn92w-abseil-cpp-20200923.3
    20	r-rgraphviz@2.36.0	/gnu/store/g7iylxyshcgixwkri97prhcyx8z8njn8-r-rgraphviz-2.36.0
    19	python-deprecation@2.1.0	/gnu/store/9254s91ngjj0rxp3l5dps41jss078l3n-python-deprecation-2.1.0
    19	python-threadpoolctl@2.1.0	/gnu/store/081r3iw6bcri5fbxz3zhjf1rs73aiqvs-python-threadpoolctl-2.1.0
    19	python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0	/gnu/store/pymszkrn7nga9rq4mphwmxp3j7vj99i9-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    18	spirv-headers@1.5.3	/gnu/store/lmzi1yjkww3gk6xlvblwyjfg27cl0f7p-spirv-headers-1.5.3
    18	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/spx2yly4wi9kncj25hcymq1wg5a73rh6-node-10.24.0
    18	python2-numpydoc@0.8.0	/gnu/store/fnvlf6i3nhjd8hr60mn551hz9b6dnlhj-python2-numpydoc-0.8.0
    17	ruby-crass@1.0.6	/gnu/store/57j36mwg62z81hca1nnspa3fk34g7wra-ruby-crass-1.0.6
    17	python2-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/z3xl3bdfzk94c0k762dc7sgyb9ivqfsl-python2-zope-exceptions-4.4
    17	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/dx7nnkkgqk13f9931d8jzgb6gh1yapmy-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
    16	scons-python2@3.0.4	/gnu/store/fbirmh71pgrzvzj98gz8l9v3nlagx4xg-scons-python2-3.0.4
    16	cmake@3.21.1	/gnu/store/hvxvnn8l8lr9jsxnn9jhxkd28ah6v8nw-cmake-3.21.1-doc /gnu/store/xqil2qzzjk3grvmd67jiipzyrpxxslfz-cmake-3.21.1
    15	julia-pdmats@0.11.1	/gnu/store/isxb2c0l220v5yaizfq7fkvbpiabdx7s-julia-pdmats-0.11.1
    15	glm@0.9.9.8	/gnu/store/vjba089wjbzkl98lv9yiixlp7iip37x7-glm-0.9.9.8
    15	capnproto@0.8.0	/gnu/store/sk9rca77a3rgx7jibh05qvg0zy3np6wp-capnproto-0.8.0
    15	python-blosc@1.5.1	/gnu/store/lmcz88a7afrj16jb0wrdswkpz1hvdz8h-python-blosc-1.5.1
    15	python2-pympler@0.8	/gnu/store/0dwdsbhbn2j9kazfmgbz3pnsginkbbl1-python2-pympler-0.8
    14	ruby-rails-dom-testing@2.0.3	/gnu/store/6rb3bwml2sszmvpbvl064w9rj9vmjcp8-ruby-rails-dom-testing-2.0.3
    14	go-github-com-go-md2man@2.0.0	/gnu/store/lgjq0dpbppbdw01wf053prvyjsf9vxna-go-github-com-go-md2man-2.0.0
    14	texlive-latex-xcolor@51265	/gnu/store/0jzwrn6mkl7nxb1lck94gjmcy0yid4w0-texlive-latex-xcolor-51265
    13	python2-pygobject@3.34.0	/gnu/store/mbb8rib7iar19icjzk5hybmry7nd8hk6-python2-pygobject-3.34.0
    13	mono@4.4.1.0	/gnu/store/rs34qdblagm0m0r8pc2d18y658044y6j-mono-4.4.1.0
    13	fish@3.2.2	/gnu/store/1sjx6zvq1avkd1z10c4jli8awk6aza0i-fish-3.2.2
    13	python2-openpyxl@2.6.4	/gnu/store/nf8j9a9x7l02gj6q6dik1bvp25yhliix-python2-openpyxl-2.6.4
    13	python-fonttools@4.6.0	/gnu/store/7qpcibz7gfm22x2i30pb8wp5nw7fl8qs-python-fonttools-4.6.0
    12	julia-ifelse@0.1.0	/gnu/store/a2yj8jnzjh4ghimli38a8xmsrjly0f16-julia-ifelse-0.1.0
    12	julia-aqua@0.5.0	/gnu/store/djb8y56rk7wa77i6idifw5ck505ibkgz-julia-aqua-0.5.0
    12	xf86-input-wacom@0.39.0	/gnu/store/ix6mj1hlbiwvxpq7src14k1y28izw7lm-xf86-input-wacom-0.39.0
    12	clang-toolchain@9.0.1	/gnu/store/mn0c7dhy8mcvcggmbm3pc8ywsq1fipyr-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-debug /gnu/store/ckl9q4im42dfnr5g11sc3sxmaahwin28-clang-toolchain-9.0.1 /gnu/store/zr6z1wc5rmwmib4imbrmrkkmv28pv0xr-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-static
    12	r-pkgbuild@1.2.0	/gnu/store/12jl2dm21wp8kaxkyyh288x8h2fyxr9x-r-pkgbuild-1.2.0
    11	python-rfc3986@1.4.0	/gnu/store/hqjhp6dmim4c81jgvciwhcpcg7h0q1bm-python-rfc3986-1.4.0
    11	python-coveralls@3.2.0	/gnu/store/j8rjagfn9hsrna86b3kybf5367v585l7-python-coveralls-3.2.0
    11	go-github-com-burntsushi-toml@0.3.1	/gnu/store/8kd7g3vhwd3sn1p8cwg8macgff7q0a29-go-github-com-burntsushi-toml-0.3.1
    11	bedtools@2.30.0	/gnu/store/xqmskq5rb5kk0qslg52nl3sdfll2b46a-bedtools-2.30.0
    11	r-bigmemory@4.5.36	/gnu/store/2xznml10iq2gbbg9607yfsa85sjv2q3c-r-bigmemory-4.5.36
    11	texlive-xcolor@51265	/gnu/store/pxacgh8kafd05lqb9y5dz3gn4s68n0wv-texlive-xcolor-51265
    10	dune-common@2.7.0	/gnu/store/bfyv2rxmkhwmaqb25gi39phgk9fzrylv-dune-common-2.7.0
    10	julia-tensorcore@0.1.1	/gnu/store/l7hfs8xakjg2s3fy8pkh0mr9h4z1qy7w-julia-tensorcore-0.1.1
    10	python-cssselect@1.1.0	/gnu/store/2ikxccq8rfcc0isx0qlrsglzblq3cj9w-python-cssselect-1.1.0
    10	asio@1.18.2	/gnu/store/1cyx209z7mwlgm5ksan204dzxsmchx24-asio-1.18.2
    10	texlive-tools@51265	/gnu/store/03r1mqjdvjxjppngl69j2w0daz0vcb9l-texlive-tools-51265
looking for 15,208 store items on https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org...
  85.1% substitutes available (12,937 out of 15,208)
  27,242.2 MiB of nars (compressed)
  112,152.3 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.007 seconds per request (113.5 seconds in total)
  133.9 requests per second
  (continuous integration information unavailable)
400 packages are missing from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org' for 'aarch64-linux', among which:
  2721	rust@1.26.2	/gnu/store/hsr4laqaap6k7855sgzw9rjmdin4pjkr-rust-1.26.2-cargo /gnu/store/g31arc54n9pmyhl12vd9pkh023rj283s-rust-1.26.2-doc /gnu/store/r16hpi17x6kpmslcwwlnnkm26ib5cy7m-rust-1.26.2
   497	bash-completion@2.8	/gnu/store/gn70vlkvvdb0z9kr9zwcnqml8pp372ji-bash-completion-2.8
   134	camlboot@0.0.0-0.506280c	/gnu/store/prl69p90q4yc0fjf7srwjddkmgw3dzxb-camlboot-0.0.0-0.506280c
   114	libnftnl@1.2.0	/gnu/store/nb76a0ib8w9wq98c9zpki0vyqjq8fpv3-libnftnl-1.2.0
    88	python-jedi@0.17.2	/gnu/store/7vz52h5c8v5k085nbxj2xx67hpa134s7-python-jedi-0.17.2
    36	java-xpp3@1.1.4	/gnu/store/pa7ri497549v1n4hpypzz5qm84nf9d18-java-xpp3-1.1.4
    27	kmime@20.04.1	/gnu/store/l1p8m8himz3syx1rgj64b2c1drdidhw7-kmime-20.04.1
    20	abseil-cpp@20200923.3	/gnu/store/d9csryffvkxa3s907lxx77fv4rlpn92w-abseil-cpp-20200923.3
    20	r-rgraphviz@2.36.0	/gnu/store/g7iylxyshcgixwkri97prhcyx8z8njn8-r-rgraphviz-2.36.0
    15	python-blosc@1.5.1	/gnu/store/lmcz88a7afrj16jb0wrdswkpz1hvdz8h-python-blosc-1.5.1
    13	julia-lazyarrays@0.21.14	/gnu/store/9jhi82baxqrka3j6p31k5fvfhb3hjdh9-julia-lazyarrays-0.21.14
    13	mono@4.4.1.0	/gnu/store/rs34qdblagm0m0r8pc2d18y658044y6j-mono-4.4.1.0
    13	java-snappy@1.0.3-rc3	/gnu/store/fsw13x9pg1sk5ygmhsrw48d7kxlii3n7-java-snappy-1.0.3-rc3
    12	python2-pandas@0.24.2	/gnu/store/axn4ymfmjxqvxnq25agn94m9slqyngqy-python2-pandas-0.24.2
    11	r-bigmemory@4.5.36	/gnu/store/2xznml10iq2gbbg9607yfsa85sjv2q3c-r-bigmemory-4.5.36
    10	chez-scheme@9.5.4	/gnu/store/c3dhmsz5prvz3cnwgvfrf9lbq7li573r-chez-scheme-9.5.4-doc /gnu/store/ak5c404gjrw27ax6dpyy6f19nfwladrd-chez-scheme-9.5.4

[-- Attachment #3: core-updates-frozen-armhf-linux --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 36050 bytes --]

computing 16,743 package derivations for armhf-linux...
  23.2% substitutes available (4,054 out of 17,467)
  at least 17,150.4 MiB of nars (compressed)
  25,270.8 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  2.929 seconds per request (8.8 seconds in total)
  0.3 requests per second

  0.0% (0 out of 13,413) of the missing items are queued
  976 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 536 (54.9%)
      i686-linux: 439 (45.0%)
      aarch64-linux: 1 (.1%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
1931 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'armhf-linux', among which:
  2739	llvm@6.0.1	/gnu/store/cvh8j5968s1nhp76dhdwj148s9wf9g1i-llvm-6.0.1-opt-viewer /gnu/store/nlpg4dk4aj5mma7fcdl753sxn888g8cl-llvm-6.0.1
  2731	llvm@3.9.1	/gnu/store/y1x69gfgrh7l9p40fp71ym5gag0lvvbb-llvm-3.9.1
  2716	llvm@8.0.0	/gnu/store/wdyiyn63mky9924yz5bks9p9691xpf5i-llvm-8.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/jscpqbp2w9v531bdvms92zvdmfpc9d35-llvm-8.0.0
  2708	llvm@10.0.0	/gnu/store/ijkz7nkw8m089zvfzvclq9pkg0805887-llvm-10.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/cn5is4ppxqcwprbj85zw5g6hiz9rv0dp-llvm-10.0.0
  2478	wayland-protocols@1.20	/gnu/store/clxjb7s9b3v1zmmdrcisisy61s74q4jk-wayland-protocols-1.20
  2469	openblas@0.3.9	/gnu/store/lac9b72g44v9hdapa49iqb5yqj1sb5l8-openblas-0.3.9
  2466	llvm@11.0.0	/gnu/store/v9wbxqdzlnihl5b4k33pn58pndycbkcl-llvm-11.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/92napikswlfgh927xr03gm5k0z8dib0r-llvm-11.0.0
  2442	glslang@10-11.0.0	/gnu/store/cc4xs1mvq59bgh8g2rsa2jbvp10kn7dp-glslang-10-11.0.0
  2146	dblatex@0.3.11	/gnu/store/xcxys1nf04bwfwccal0657xl44z6ggr7-dblatex-0.3.11
  1960	xorg-server@1.20.10	/gnu/store/0i7k2yp1g9x50ci3ippj1wkjvwsh52kx-xorg-server-1.20.10
  1567	cl-asdf@3.3.5	/gnu/store/nhrisjf00x8v5ykq150ilpvvrqvnqzja-cl-asdf-3.3.5
  1236	ghc@7.10.2	/gnu/store/yymga1v000avqn883zqq3psh9x7ldvha-ghc-7.10.2-doc /gnu/store/zvmw8ivzvkxr4y37qh7zbyhi0b1yr8v1-ghc-7.10.2
  1095	emacs-minimal@27.2	/gnu/store/0171abp57l2ykfarz0723qr50a7iixry-emacs-minimal-27.2
  1061	mariadb@10.5.8	/gnu/store/n08p87wccva1zpxl6ipnpb6kmxjd7rkn-mariadb-10.5.8-dev /gnu/store/nxiifsz83jk0g4rc590vnfi4szm4963k-mariadb-10.5.8-lib /gnu/store/828vdlv74vqblwcpwdqz0gadbk8v8va5-mariadb-10.5.8
   981	w3m@0.5.3+git20200502	/gnu/store/s1y47a5g8mkq3nib2lka2xrp294ra133-w3m-0.5.3+git20200502
   980	perl-file-mimeinfo@0.29	/gnu/store/yqidn82a0w7fy54mnswjgkbrwkyrwdsh-perl-file-mimeinfo-0.29
   978	xset@1.2.4	/gnu/store/114h8bci4m9ppwwi1clmb2rl5xcy94nj-xset-1.2.4
   949	double-conversion@3.1.5	/gnu/store/5bi533ckwjidq2gnqz9s6d16z22crjlv-double-conversion-3.1.5
   927	vulkan-headers@1.2.164	/gnu/store/pyn9fz39mhhv64h1v0s8655iyk9bamdg-vulkan-headers-1.2.164
   824	wget@1.20.3	/gnu/store/yd5c8r32xqzc6mc1ckmzym9qwf2k1kvw-wget-1.20.3
   696	imagemagick@6.9.12-4	/gnu/store/6wzm0nvnchfzzwv2an6y6fpv6paxkhfm-imagemagick-6.9.12-4-doc /gnu/store/sh014dajd0v9hvi2khlsd2ifznzbr3dq-imagemagick-6.9.12-4
   598	classpath@0.93	/gnu/store/5hy2cdkjscq5546ym6jkf048dyick7cd-classpath-0.93
   532	libidl@0.8.14	/gnu/store/972rbd3pixqxp602i7hwzixl5f830k61-libidl-0.8.14
   510	gst-plugins-base@1.18.2	/gnu/store/ywmcqpbn2l9cmg84ishr16j7yag0a2m4-gst-plugins-base-1.18.2
   507	go@1.14.15	/gnu/store/1111gxmm7674nnpicgjwxx51m2id43k8-go-1.14.15-doc /gnu/store/pkbs4l11q7g6bmi07fdmprnkjsz8647p-go-1.14.15 /gnu/store/lzkwsgr4ny2yv079792jqghhlyd9mi1x-go-1.14.15-tests
   497	bash-completion@2.8	/gnu/store/f6nzksypwiifr468sszfils9jsd41x69-bash-completion-2.8
   428	elogind@243.7	/gnu/store/2516502z5di2bam4qfq8q5mjznayi00j-elogind-243.7
   404	libsecret@0.20.4	/gnu/store/wiz9n1hyfi23yfqwgzgzhlxk4m53myzf-libsecret-0.20.4-doc /gnu/store/g26mjq2nh6zlk0qyl066zrnk3lcnz5c1-libsecret-0.20.4
   401	setxkbmap@1.3.2	/gnu/store/2a7697i32r5bznnkkb5d8pkylcrys5q3-setxkbmap-1.3.2
   386	enchant@1.6.0	/gnu/store/0kbyizlyml5ma3jlh50s9x94lwwqg5wx-enchant-1.6.0
   348	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/cnrhakldzncvwfpv54bw3cyk7jq44pbh-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
   312	lmdb@0.9.29	/gnu/store/n332wg2kci9zq2zj7ry00ws68ffdbk1f-lmdb-0.9.29
   312	asciidoc@9.1.0	/gnu/store/smg5rwqfjkc2syw2paz50a2yyi68g975-asciidoc-9.1.0
   306	talloc@2.3.3	/gnu/store/70jqghm7m5dqd3wd6zs9zan8y5fix1da-talloc-2.3.3
   305	gsettings-desktop-schemas@3.34.0	/gnu/store/v6zcvrigcva8l1d8hyr5c9r2yv0xhvai-gsettings-desktop-schemas-3.34.0
   304	python-pyyaml@5.4.1	/gnu/store/v60x4nlmadcqavrqxhzghsq3ny5ilnkl-python-pyyaml-5.4.1
   292	tdb@1.4.5	/gnu/store/1bjjaphdbxhv0dp2j1h1g53544wd1gnj-tdb-1.4.5
   290	gamin@0.1.10	/gnu/store/n3c3lz6i4sl7f6d183x61jxccbn20k4i-gamin-0.1.10
   286	libzip@1.8.0	/gnu/store/v8jxblqax4pkna90p540r0gd7r93v68l-libzip-1.8.0
   274	libvpx@1.10.0	/gnu/store/ynsr2zk5kwg7rly33x97vw4smbg4caa0-libvpx-1.10.0
   271	libressl@3.3.3	/gnu/store/69g5m571bbg0rhb6sjaajvqg5kgpfj6p-libressl-3.3.3
   271	ftgl@2.4.0	/gnu/store/cz4w60a80ziq2pc1i7i9skifgb1jl8br-ftgl-2.4.0
   270	httpd@2.4.48	/gnu/store/vhf3swaaj5a7ac182rxcz9rpp0adw525-httpd-2.4.48
   260	perl-cgi@4.52	/gnu/store/nnfpsnxi1b6bf60ra5w8v098a3phwf96-perl-cgi-4.52
   252	gpm@1.20.7	/gnu/store/1p08bnr05vwdrnq3gxdskkch442pr1xz-gpm-1.20.7
   249	mbedtls-apache@2.26.0	/gnu/store/afsf7sp98bz3y81fzvngkv061jx69yqy-mbedtls-apache-2.26.0
   247	libgudev@236	/gnu/store/yi6zwqc1qshx0y5g3wlq6fgziryswymx-libgudev-236
   247	x265@3.4	/gnu/store/kzlx0i00y504zbnsxr85wgd47ls0smmq-x265-3.4 /gnu/store/5pld07h4sx4b6vks1l9xf5vak2kah28d-x265-3.4-static
   246	libass@0.15.1	/gnu/store/qmjkws20dzpkai24ffcx2i1npai2a0hg-libass-0.15.1
   236	libva@2.10.0	/gnu/store/g5vc0pqhvzd20f9zi2d3lm3axk50rn5b-libva-2.10.0
   235	less@590	/gnu/store/mjcsc9slf8fy4gh63ysbg1f2q13yqigz-less-590
   232	llvm@12.0.0	/gnu/store/20221x48i7ig4sz4bglc73vx7pxz304s-llvm-12.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/f1096mb1zf7p9hag2xhw0p7b638d0kl2-llvm-12.0.0
   229	wayland-protocols@1.20	/gnu/store/clxjb7s9b3v1zmmdrcisisy61s74q4jk-wayland-protocols-1.20
   229	vidstab@1.1.0-0.aeabc8d	/gnu/store/fj22gjfl2756psb53h3bawyhrapc1s0y-vidstab-1.1.0-0.aeabc8d
   229	frei0r-plugins@1.7.0	/gnu/store/27rqxnr25ch1mndkjssclrdb6ngz73iw-frei0r-plugins-1.7.0
   226	openlibm@0.7.4	/gnu/store/bx3fl94dx97509plxd3xx79k1h19lj9i-openlibm-0.7.4
   226	dblatex@0.3.11	/gnu/store/xcxys1nf04bwfwccal0657xl44z6ggr7-dblatex-0.3.11
   226	ocaml@4.11.1	/gnu/store/0n43gkkd4565sii8qv31asjj9b4n3rqy-ocaml-4.11.1
   224	utf8proc@2.6.1	/gnu/store/cswrvqkgkhg9cna3knap4dzrv1892yhz-utf8proc-2.6.1
   224	pcre2@10.36	/gnu/store/vf0msjgz8xdbpgmvxdwhs3fhj792r471-pcre2-10.36
   224	curl@7.74.0	/gnu/store/qygmc14n9yzdky18sx1miq15q7dj7nsz-curl-7.74.0-doc /gnu/store/8kas5pw499gcahz11zc2y69skj0kwgpr-curl-7.74.0
   224	libunwind-julia@1.3.1	/gnu/store/ic9vh3b71jzn6jg9syyfxf03dkhzjcni-libunwind-julia-1.3.1
   224	libuv-julia@2.0.0-3.fb3e336	/gnu/store/88ngl9pq3z0nf9ql5q8fqmiky9p3zfq5-libuv-julia-2.0.0-3.fb3e336
   224	llvm-julia@11.0.0	/gnu/store/rqfnz3zz3aihhjwmd9wdn9hp9pcys7zx-llvm-julia-11.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/0hjbbqw1hc9n29zqms7p8kgpvyh08591-llvm-julia-11.0.0
   223	libaom@3.1.2	/gnu/store/3qaj97kq1y05jd715z4g8wi2kc1gfijh-libaom-3.1.2
   221	dav1d@0.9.1	/gnu/store/7pzg9v6ns36b24lmhzz295smdc5ykm5m-dav1d-0.9.1
   220	xset@1.2.4	/gnu/store/114h8bci4m9ppwwi1clmb2rl5xcy94nj-xset-1.2.4
   220	perl-file-mimeinfo@0.29	/gnu/store/yqidn82a0w7fy54mnswjgkbrwkyrwdsh-perl-file-mimeinfo-0.29
   220	w3m@0.5.3+git20200502	/gnu/store/s1y47a5g8mkq3nib2lka2xrp294ra133-w3m-0.5.3+git20200502
   220	xorg-server@1.20.10	/gnu/store/0i7k2yp1g9x50ci3ippj1wkjvwsh52kx-xorg-server-1.20.10
   219	mariadb@10.5.8	/gnu/store/n08p87wccva1zpxl6ipnpb6kmxjd7rkn-mariadb-10.5.8-dev /gnu/store/nxiifsz83jk0g4rc590vnfi4szm4963k-mariadb-10.5.8-lib /gnu/store/828vdlv74vqblwcpwdqz0gadbk8v8va5-mariadb-10.5.8
   219	double-conversion@3.1.5	/gnu/store/5bi533ckwjidq2gnqz9s6d16z22crjlv-double-conversion-3.1.5
   219	vulkan-headers@1.2.164	/gnu/store/pyn9fz39mhhv64h1v0s8655iyk9bamdg-vulkan-headers-1.2.164
   217	srt@1.4.3	/gnu/store/vdrc452yjsjmvdf1j5r15zrf0m2w1gp7-srt-1.4.3
   216	python-pympler@0.8	/gnu/store/376dhmc8w6l1qpfhd4zjsgs57jbqs4xm-python-pympler-0.8
   209	snappy@1.1.9	/gnu/store/6c3sgac09z83nm5slkj4wfwzh8z3gnyf-snappy-1.1.9
   196	python-sphinx-rtd-theme@0.2.4	/gnu/store/w3yxxcyg1xa326vrnnjq71hrdgl6pajn-python-sphinx-rtd-theme-0.2.4
   194	python2-pyxdg@0.27	/gnu/store/qw78ijfgvjcqnd36l6b04khzikxi747k-python2-pyxdg-0.27
   185	python2-pyxdg@0.27	/gnu/store/qw78ijfgvjcqnd36l6b04khzikxi747k-python2-pyxdg-0.27
   184	zeromq@4.3.4	/gnu/store/32kspqrr3skvgmlfcsssb3wsc8dc53x9-zeromq-4.3.4
   183	elogind@243.7	/gnu/store/2516502z5di2bam4qfq8q5mjznayi00j-elogind-243.7
   182	hdf5@1.10.7	/gnu/store/kf33zalgsban93f010xgk0dmq1z5mbkp-hdf5-1.10.7-fortran /gnu/store/34yjnrjxnhfqvnlm4002sa1p3zmp8d60-hdf5-1.10.7
   181	gst-plugins-base@1.18.2	/gnu/store/ywmcqpbn2l9cmg84ishr16j7yag0a2m4-gst-plugins-base-1.18.2
   179	libglade@2.6.4	/gnu/store/3ka7mxw73dw7yzfcnyn7b17lsz1019bh-libglade-2.6.4
   178	enchant@2.2.15	/gnu/store/h76d9xwwiwwhphz8wcdp5zyclsxrrylc-enchant-2.2.15
   177	python-pycodestyle@2.7.0	/gnu/store/hzl46yhd0r2hgmcyayd7h5rmvnr6cils-python-pycodestyle-2.7.0
   170	protobuf@3.17.3	/gnu/store/rm40pf5cna421skq4p3a2l7lkf3hmgv7-protobuf-3.17.3 /gnu/store/18qzjk208hya4x06mqk62j4zn9l7lkfd-protobuf-3.17.3-static
   164	python-entrypoints@0.3	/gnu/store/01jvjdn7ppviq61b91mwdzip6hz18d3p-python-entrypoints-0.3
   156	eigen@3.3.8	/gnu/store/r7hqpvlshjpsx02z51p1jrh2rkwn3z36-eigen-3.3.8
   146	python-numpydoc@0.8.0	/gnu/store/v0k76r6wimpalfivwsmz5j51z1j0yzdn-python-numpydoc-0.8.0
   145	python-apipkg@1.5	/gnu/store/nacmx9463azys13arkfjfdsamp00i5a7-python-apipkg-1.5
   143	xdg-dbus-proxy@0.1.2	/gnu/store/296bvqrvpp5k7ml1spm33g6s2gpmd8zw-xdg-dbus-proxy-0.1.2
   141	python-async-generator@1.10	/gnu/store/fn4sch8maxppcmbqv4xf0nyx4r0qziwp-python-async-generator-1.10
   139	woff2@1.0.2	/gnu/store/9djalpj590mkhfz9jrqx24wqiy5wq1wy-woff2-1.0.2-bin /gnu/store/qb59sjk9wyxbzj3q01amczmnjcq7yc8s-woff2-1.0.2
   139	libwpe@1.6.0	/gnu/store/2ip62nysk0ggmvnz8c62dhfg4wjjil5y-libwpe-1.6.0
   135	python-cookies@2.2.1	/gnu/store/1lm2bq3kbr5njm2iqnv3jfh7317fxwlx-python-cookies-2.2.1
   134	bitshuffle-for-snappy@0.3.5	/gnu/store/nh7qdw02hlxjd4pyh2cb2a3i3wmq3ya5-bitshuffle-for-snappy-0.3.5
   134	camlboot@0.0.0-0.506280c	/gnu/store/j2lpnx3yrprw15jd0cpcdx1bm56v9576-camlboot-0.0.0-0.506280c
   133	pangox-compat@0.0.2	/gnu/store/k0kl76dlg8bl8pxiy3pjgzcynw1ywimg-pangox-compat-0.0.2
   126	libgnome-keyring@3.12.0	/gnu/store/14ql7ya60wjdmlmlgg0aszc0nw5s3ffy-libgnome-keyring-3.12.0
   124	xclip@0.13	/gnu/store/7lifyc0p1wld0qxfcyxnjlf5c8k0d1bb-xclip-0.13
   123	xorg-server@1.20.11	/gnu/store/d79dqwiyxhgwqd8jqr5mafwm413drhvs-xorg-server-1.20.11
   121	perl-devel-globaldestruction@0.14	/gnu/store/fnr81zayxvzbi06hlr5qsky50j6zl6y3-perl-devel-globaldestruction-0.14
   121	ruby-activesupport@6.1.3	/gnu/store/fhjspc2340r3qq9wcgydc3in07y98wsm-ruby-activesupport-6.1.3
   120	libgnomecanvas@2.30.3	/gnu/store/8wpczybkr213aapdnziwd1p2nzpfzx1p-libgnomecanvas-2.30.3
   116	python2-pyyaml@5.4.1	/gnu/store/ql0jpdsjm2iz3bhl3jgbbc8clxamy58f-python2-pyyaml-5.4.1
   114	libnftnl@1.2.0	/gnu/store/g4qq5821pfjdqbmnx22bgk5vzyj99kn8-libnftnl-1.2.0
   114	python-soupsieve@2.2.1	/gnu/store/4pfw4x663cbv9p77klri12cd2xk6n817-python-soupsieve-2.2.1
   112	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/ggg31j6hqndg32wnpkwd7gzqfn5yw5p9-node-10.24.0
   112	python-docopt@0.6.2	/gnu/store/4lbcbinhdbs50j8l9k4xnicipg7ncz5i-python-docopt-0.6.2
   107	python-sphinxcontrib-github-alt@1.2	/gnu/store/zah7nsjcc6kzxl6jdb210n8f8cl44pbg-python-sphinxcontrib-github-alt-1.2
   107	python-pygments-github-lexers@0.0.5	/gnu/store/mylvmg1j8xkvkn21vhqibpzak4bl00mw-python-pygments-github-lexers-0.0.5
   106	python-scandir@1.10.0	/gnu/store/lndg9asbkqjl4dkxbhq7ynp9l0bdnp3s-python-scandir-1.10.0
   104	python-tornado@6.1	/gnu/store/mqp4pr1va5f2q0a9av988lq7cy990mcj-python-tornado-6.1
    95	perl-class-tiny@1.008	/gnu/store/gs5i3a4vfll5b6992c74f2piv3g27b5z-perl-class-tiny-1.008
    94	python-pep8@1.7.0	/gnu/store/55f3id78fdkkasbzl5ahjqj436g5whlr-python-pep8-1.7.0
    93	python-ipython-genutils@0.1.0	/gnu/store/21272js79aa3k6gx2gasvfafd8cm8vfm-python-ipython-genutils-0.1.0
    91	python-validictory@1.0.1	/gnu/store/z2qmiwvb7m0w83jrzjj7zgbdsvq0xpgg-python-validictory-1.0.1
    91	python-json-spec@0.10.1	/gnu/store/wq55lbis07mwd116sv6gkb4kycsd33f8-python-json-spec-0.10.1
    90	taglib@1.12	/gnu/store/9z0vy5vzl5wiv28vzwj8y2c0br8npm0n-taglib-1.12
    89	python-parso@0.7.1	/gnu/store/pij82i4chn5zbj1ykyvlslivy23zrrbf-python-parso-0.7.1
    88	libpcap@1.10.1	/gnu/store/nz4x2bsaslfki5nfw8dxjbhvhzb1zwwd-libpcap-1.10.1
    87	libxscrnsaver@1.2.3	/gnu/store/fnhh88rlk3dlcf6g5a8xw6a0482y059i-libxscrnsaver-1.2.3
    86	perl-libwww@6.55	/gnu/store/jb5gfm0rm13q70vyaz4b48hdynixlf9z-perl-libwww-6.55
    84	desktop-file-utils@0.26	/gnu/store/aci2djd2bw8llgabzj9yxi7bh461i32w-desktop-file-utils-0.26
    84	python-prompt-toolkit@2.0.7	/gnu/store/6hrm2zpl58gq6cb0y3lcysbpqpy0yxqp-python-prompt-toolkit-2.0.7
    84	rdma-core@33.1	/gnu/store/5y60iixg8r4v9zk08saxsdxkqcgwk03i-rdma-core-33.1
    84	hwloc@2.5.0	/gnu/store/g13nxrijz02zsbnrxi6b9kh6z89a7rzk-hwloc-2.5.0-debug /gnu/store/553d85cc6bgfzjy36m78k2vcvjgh56s2-hwloc-2.5.0-doc /gnu/store/aqi8yhl9v6k6z6xp1py8n01ynhvzgvq0-hwloc-2.5.0-lib /gnu/store/vf4cs4r8ma0887nffpx5chcff7kz6xmd-hwloc-2.5.0
    83	python-pickleshare@0.7.5	/gnu/store/xr0k8w7sgnbamg5ywfmzf89k10kvg75s-python-pickleshare-0.7.5
    83	python-backcall@0.2.0	/gnu/store/g6a9mslss4r7yhzq32p9v5h2igcy3m19-python-backcall-0.2.0
    83	python-xlrd@1.2.0	/gnu/store/7fkqcapl8n5fshd15xf84f1ihyjkwp3w-python-xlrd-1.2.0
    83	python-jdcal@1.4	/gnu/store/baxq4ckmgb2fwbvdl47fd9vhw004j0rx-python-jdcal-1.4
    83	python-et-xmlfile@1.0.1	/gnu/store/nvzchnnx3rwmvc7z1gfwln2m5mkxrl8k-python-et-xmlfile-1.0.1
    82	python2-pycparser@2.20	/gnu/store/2q36k0hgs00yijnzf5x8dw1zz3fi4fi7-python2-pycparser-2.20-doc /gnu/store/l2gkqvigavv8vjbx41arxbc4ki7p0dk7-python2-pycparser-2.20
    79	perl-archive-zip@1.68	/gnu/store/z2198h8rqfq0aikgzylahlm0jlyp76ab-perl-archive-zip-1.68
    79	freeipmi@1.6.8	/gnu/store/ra5i0w9z6z4n6df7sdyhfhxa7v2hnbzx-freeipmi-1.6.8
    78	python-genshi@0.7.5	/gnu/store/2z14ldmqivklkv5dpi70iric4ldgnc3m-python-genshi-0.7.5
    74	python2-chardet@3.0.4	/gnu/store/1dqsjns94q29yy2nlix20acnz7lkjfca-python2-chardet-3.0.4
    73	python2-iso8601@0.1.13	/gnu/store/gprlkdclq0715kb08wr8qfglb33azipz-python2-iso8601-0.1.13
    72	psm@3.3.20170428	/gnu/store/zqmq1rfwymgyyydv5k9cv9wbi73k7bh3-psm-3.3.20170428-debug /gnu/store/34skfx64zxzgy1m00y3rxcr9wdmvwqkv-psm-3.3.20170428
    72	ruby-stackprof@0.2.17	/gnu/store/phii6pjji0l6l7xgvxamai1rik5d0p44-ruby-stackprof-0.2.17
    70	python-pathspec@0.7.0	/gnu/store/rxw25mgrc97ji5cpwm8b8ldj6jx85wif-python-pathspec-0.7.0
    70	python-bcrypt@3.2.0	/gnu/store/hd6fapca1ph9j93i710ffkcmbh11frwb-python-bcrypt-3.2.0
    68	python-typed-ast@1.4.0	/gnu/store/gmgl839bs3l1ij4pk4m4z3iv210jkz1s-python-typed-ast-1.4.0
    68	fuse@2.9.9	/gnu/store/0kf20cwai8w5gg1z711sf602gm423xnn-fuse-2.9.9
    67	python-tqdm@4.43.0	/gnu/store/scbj07k9b3d10ic6f53lq9hr5gg6rwzp-python-tqdm-4.43.0
    66	python-betamax@0.8.1	/gnu/store/bdd4fr7vn89033g7iv8qia0yg67lxy2g-python-betamax-0.8.1
    66	ilmbase@2.5.7	/gnu/store/4agsbqnk8mvby7gnn3fwn5f12v8q0915-ilmbase-2.5.7
    65	python-argon2-cffi@20.1.0	/gnu/store/44c1x1ywparzj4wchxxqy7vphjs12z9a-python-argon2-cffi-20.1.0
    63	python-datrie@0.8.2	/gnu/store/3h6bss45v5fdda3zk53hm9414dwyl9qx-python-datrie-0.8.2
    61	hdf4-alt@4.2.14	/gnu/store/bhrc1jsfb94pkx368ygallarssa6cfsw-hdf4-alt-4.2.14
    61	python-dnspython@2.1.0	/gnu/store/zzc1p8mk86m40f53r0pkikh25d0fihy2-python-dnspython-2.1.0
    61	glibc@2.31	/gnu/store/616j9zzl8i0z19d7qg84hibbp8z6lrx1-glibc-2.31 /gnu/store/vfywzkdggfvh229pkk3aw2j0sycc9amy-glibc-2.31-static
    60	python-simplejson@3.17.0	/gnu/store/fzvx09dmqdsl9h06ijz408qxvyhbdh63-python-simplejson-3.17.0
    58	python2-webencodings@0.5.1	/gnu/store/rx31b04y7bjnsz525yavkynba7lm3bix-python2-webencodings-0.5.1
    56	python-pkginfo@1.7.0	/gnu/store/x5asqjjywa5xribwk1a7zs6x0lzxpyn8-python-pkginfo-1.7.0
    54	libxfce4util@4.16.0	/gnu/store/5s72ss3apa5i5ymdsqgpcskfqhl9r6h9-libxfce4util-4.16.0
    54	htslib@1.12	/gnu/store/p8cd8zxzmzm38anm745lcmd0g19pn3dd-htslib-1.12
    51	libdvdcss@1.4.3	/gnu/store/2incg7qlb9b1la80vrh6kk4h6cqfm0w1-libdvdcss-1.4.3
    50	python-coverage-test-runner@1.15	/gnu/store/p5ms27509i1zwdjqk336dz1nl7fh0yl8-python-coverage-test-runner-1.15
    50	python-dbusmock@0.18.3	/gnu/store/1gqhnh9g2vwxza3dyvlw0dh1sv7f97q9-python-dbusmock-0.18.3
    49	perl-mozilla-ca@20200520	/gnu/store/4jaibly2b6bc9c1nizq8ijv3wnm891wq-perl-mozilla-ca-20200520
    48	python2-packaging@20.0	/gnu/store/3g99v40550w7sdjplc0b0rj050s1n8kn-python2-packaging-20.0
    48	python2-jinja2@2.11.2	/gnu/store/afi34z8in4abn09i7ijz5v2clzbwlq56-python2-jinja2-2.11.2
    47	perl-time-piece@1.3401	/gnu/store/h0vbniv5y4sc3i56342bqzqg3lyvwzzn-perl-time-piece-1.3401
    47	python-sip@5.5.0	/gnu/store/xs4d00l3m4xkdi1s1ih1qsamcsdnmywf-python-sip-5.5.0
    46	perl-mouse@2.5.10	/gnu/store/yc8kyydxwvzxihy9l483im6nb2781679-perl-mouse-2.5.10
    46	python-itsdangerous@1.1.0	/gnu/store/mfgpc6i9iaq5f2qabr3c6k0xrafa5v99-python-itsdangerous-1.1.0
    46	python-pyqt5-sip@12.8.1	/gnu/store/z1bxfl8xvrsl013imk82h59b8zjzpmhs-python-pyqt5-sip-12.8.1
    46	python2-babel@2.9.0	/gnu/store/k48xgqlwlcfmc5qxdhp14zrxnd74jyxf-python2-babel-2.9.0
    45	python-typing-inspect@0.6.0	/gnu/store/n3mz6yh0llykjpyk76k1w0w9y1icjy5c-python-typing-inspect-0.6.0
    44	python-sqlparse@0.4.1	/gnu/store/ifpskhcdg502p4fb1pnyign0qr87ihhx-python-sqlparse-0.4.1
    44	exiv2@0.27.3	/gnu/store/azxlj93fa6h6v2sw7f3l5izzcb33wdkb-exiv2-0.27.3
    43	gmime@3.2.7	/gnu/store/xvlqcwh6z25530phywpnhb3kk7dvr1b4-gmime-3.2.7
    43	dnsmasq@2.85	/gnu/store/mv2z4snr4rnk4fqnnqyn00d5dch9p8lg-dnsmasq-2.85
    43	python-tblib@1.6.0	/gnu/store/sdj81nwn380hwrysd0nckvh9s9260jcs-python-tblib-1.6.0
    43	perl-type-tie@0.015	/gnu/store/a1a00h2nzik5jflkhyn9yh9lpn5j2w19-perl-type-tie-0.015
    43	python-covdefaults@1.1.0	/gnu/store/0pxg3gc5i5brxdyza8hj9zwy2fiah461-python-covdefaults-1.1.0
    43	python-lark-parser@0.9.0	/gnu/store/9sx6xy358aaaraqwki7sz0hwlai4p7wk-python-lark-parser-0.9.0
    41	python-asgiref@3.3.4	/gnu/store/dqb395qdfdag1qld96qhn1zf3y593vnp-python-asgiref-3.3.4
    41	python-multidict@4.7.5	/gnu/store/zbgmy1f9gmgdqbzv2kcijb5h0l78j0k2-python-multidict-4.7.5
    40	htslib@1.10	/gnu/store/f4rs2pa1bfd2h5mmln8lp1iy92n7p6cb-htslib-1.10
    40	perl-http-cookiejar@0.012	/gnu/store/cy5abfldqcvgmpvmfbfmw8li3kwhpk1i-perl-http-cookiejar-0.012
    40	gnuplot@5.4.2	/gnu/store/4cjci5afvishaq19rcm5pjx8mkvl51rm-gnuplot-5.4.2
    39	ell@0.41	/gnu/store/isq6kl400725jb0648ibghhvd6z186pb-ell-0.41
    39	python-objgraph@3.4.1	/gnu/store/yfrl7zn3w61zfsdsfg253bq01ys0bxw1-python-objgraph-3.4.1
    38	libndp@1.8	/gnu/store/753d4i7fm8b6arpbsk50v5vnzh24bcli-libndp-1.8
    37	libgphoto2@2.5.27	/gnu/store/h4092957fvg5fja44474ldg38a0k7wkk-libgphoto2-2.5.27
    37	python-pkgconfig@1.3.1	/gnu/store/vp7zwzkk7mk20hxgpwmj4z92y7hy18wx-python-pkgconfig-1.3.1
    37	geos@3.8.1	/gnu/store/scyk77ikrpsh2n6jpwdwj1syrgbc2ygq-geos-3.8.1
    35	libgee@0.20.3	/gnu/store/z0qnypmlnc7pcdi7svrq4kni8bxq0kza-libgee-0.20.3
    35	sane-backends-minimal@1.0.32	/gnu/store/pwl7wpwpnfgf830hvkfadsmvza2jq9vz-sane-backends-minimal-1.0.32
    35	libgeotiff@1.5.1	/gnu/store/y7xi1nwsl52s0wabkkixrhlp1nan82j1-libgeotiff-1.5.1
    35	rapidjson@1.1.0	/gnu/store/a2r9jhfggwkkkngf5anps54hfqk9ryr5-rapidjson-1.1.0
    34	python-idna-ssl@1.0.1	/gnu/store/d99l0wiwhn6ykir5hgc44gri8121za9c-python-idna-ssl-1.0.1
    34	gunicorn@20.1.0	/gnu/store/qh8n2y6gx8bapllh6183c0xk0sc8vy8c-gunicorn-20.1.0-doc /gnu/store/wzwh6dy3sa06wyifyqgcmv1qskfx3wid-gunicorn-20.1.0
    34	cryptsetup@2.3.6	/gnu/store/nfx9k4mddr1jax0fsnxjvscmamip1xg0-cryptsetup-2.3.6
    34	raptor2@2.0.15	/gnu/store/f89zhhfajgjd79rvcf4nac4qv2wmn85i-raptor2-2.0.15
    33	perl-class-singleton@1.6	/gnu/store/siya8vkhln7qr07j7yvjm3v9kvfi5zpf-perl-class-singleton-1.6
    33	python-astor@0.8.1	/gnu/store/sirgb07zm9sxg3jkghzg8z61plk5mgpa-python-astor-0.8.1
    33	python-mpmath@1.1.0	/gnu/store/53px52xivr7r7rxczr582yyk4wbxw1ap-python-mpmath-1.1.0
    33	python2-pillow@6.2.2	/gnu/store/kkq7r6gbi83gy1ybkq65isdj6hgwlfyr-python2-pillow-6.2.2
    33	perl-test-trap@0.3.4	/gnu/store/g1ngdk29spi7ddh9w146hhkrqav2n2jd-perl-test-trap-0.3.4
    32	linux-libre-headers@5.10.57	/gnu/store/ad58n5myb1vla09ydf8r747gjy9k3v5y-linux-libre-headers-5.10.57
    32	readstat@1.1.5	/gnu/store/pivh9zmscfjl2fnkrfp7l54bf7w4bq7a-readstat-1.1.5
    30	liboauth@1.0.3	/gnu/store/8vaxl70w8as7wbgd11dnavbaf8dlm894-liboauth-1.0.3
    29	dtc@1.6.1	/gnu/store/n196bxvkcgh3m62m4ggylsjmkph62a2d-dtc-1.6.1
    29	python-networkx@2.6.2	/gnu/store/s6rw33095s8jlbwnhssih7pzvwrazg18-python-networkx-2.6.2
    29	srt@1.4.1	/gnu/store/jffnb7hiqyivbrmlqp8awjmpd5gg7mn7-srt-1.4.1
    29	python2-lxml@4.4.2	/gnu/store/v6zcs24fhnp4x1h2l92dmdayaiifab3r-python2-lxml-4.4.2
    29	texlive-latex-filecontents@51265	/gnu/store/vzi1gabdqg6g3qsda96hyrbrr1rj0vx6-texlive-latex-filecontents-51265
    27	perl-tree-simple@1.34	/gnu/store/0p94n13jc7q8kfasfy0j45mwca2h4g1v-perl-tree-simple-1.34
    27	python-curio@1.2	/gnu/store/1mpg1gnn6q6cmqimk2wazvlxn6qqaxk5-python-curio-1.2
    27	python-pip@20.2.4	/gnu/store/j1n6mars3xc5la695lxahid5piy1qp7g-python-pip-20.2.4
    27	python-waf@2.0.19	/gnu/store/3b0m3n65l9bdgdmpbm0g3cydh5dwl7nf-python-waf-2.0.19
    27	fmt@7.1.3	/gnu/store/f5bbvj6b2514smdsngz2i18rsdhg7r6q-fmt-7.1.3
    26	fltk@1.3.6	/gnu/store/jlsznifrfd6g2ag0ml9pdiy6lhn3byas-fltk-1.3.6
    25	python-pytest-dependency@0.5.1	/gnu/store/3i140v8f76qbqyymar40481ppyglm8gq-python-pytest-dependency-0.5.1
    25	aspell-dict-en@2020.12.07-0	/gnu/store/gg9vi5xf04x4r6cfjib810l2zs59vhiv-aspell-dict-en-2020.12.07-0
    25	xinput@1.6.3	/gnu/store/llakl2br0wnw0zb6bad7casmb5cvfdsn-xinput-1.6.3
    23	python-pyicu@2.4.3	/gnu/store/108m1azf5q5zfcwg0wcnfawvgavzxkhv-python-pyicu-2.4.3
    23	python-joblib@0.14.1	/gnu/store/nhyz3m03wjzvvlglz1nxvpdnjmxaab8s-python-joblib-0.14.1
    23	gl2ps@1.4.2	/gnu/store/57n5qi5f5ffkf4120rxl1k2sg0d04idq-gl2ps-1.4.2
    23	python-blinker@1.4	/gnu/store/jnk2yr6z6zr1wnn6bpbpgzdmqwvvh01d-python-blinker-1.4
    23	linux-libre@5.13.9	/gnu/store/lm9wwb8v32xnp71h1k4xail1gx0k54w3-linux-libre-5.13.9
    22	libplist@2.2.0	/gnu/store/p4bv7j7zlgma59lz8s7qzz4lv2z48xsd-libplist-2.2.0
    22	gcab@1.4	/gnu/store/fqg426mr9fxadzddf7i1xfl79cgqmp8p-gcab-1.4
    22	python-pyjwt@1.7.1	/gnu/store/ra0k1fvmasaa92phxnsa3wn85ddcfvzw-python-pyjwt-1.7.1
    21	python-zope-testrunner@5.2	/gnu/store/8m8bz92ir96pr295bxpxpq21372f73k2-python-zope-testrunner-5.2
    21	portmidi@217	/gnu/store/9gyj4rhia6f6wj4w38jw4rm0j4vslyzj-portmidi-217
    21	python-sqlalchemy@1.3.20	/gnu/store/31hrgi10ynv0619x17q44pc44wcmzal6-python-sqlalchemy-1.3.20
    20	libnfs@4.0.0	/gnu/store/3vpwi1nvj20cdb0ddbzhhkknr4ndwkr9-libnfs-4.0.0
    20	abseil-cpp@20200923.3	/gnu/store/xphgrvk5yzk723k4mv59xmzrx3dp9y47-abseil-cpp-20200923.3
    19	python-polib@1.1.0	/gnu/store/mqjh7xkd91qj4v28yfd65913hyyf6jcx-python-polib-1.1.0
    19	python-iocapture@0.1.2	/gnu/store/1v2wsdx79rl2zpkm73hgmyndk9xd3lvy-python-iocapture-0.1.2
    19	python-deprecation@2.1.0	/gnu/store/l07j5a0072cga61cmczam5jsqavikd7a-python-deprecation-2.1.0
    19	python-threadpoolctl@2.1.0	/gnu/store/pmnw81156636cgsa06fp5zm2jbrqdfqn-python-threadpoolctl-2.1.0
    19	python-purl@1.5	/gnu/store/xl4nby6w93di0wvv0ivcjxnybdf88ks3-python-purl-1.5
    19	python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0	/gnu/store/p53cad5jv7y3wkpvrsfvl6b2y1nwqgwi-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    18	pugixml@1.11	/gnu/store/7l19pzz45dc57kzs9lz7qplhm438wxa2-pugixml-1.11
    18	miniupnpc@2.1.20191224	/gnu/store/p0g0ar8y27ni8pcm6gww7wws34x26n9d-miniupnpc-2.1.20191224
    18	spirv-headers@1.5.3	/gnu/store/nd3118z1pwrcxqvn4bml3qw35xz89q26-spirv-headers-1.5.3
    18	python-pytest-checkdocs@1.2.2	/gnu/store/20c2aczncr9ahx7pppvra6rxyan640yi-python-pytest-checkdocs-1.2.2
    18	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/ggg31j6hqndg32wnpkwd7gzqfn5yw5p9-node-10.24.0
    18	proj.4@4.9.3	/gnu/store/5i7cnypnpjn53i738kqglr01bginfqqc-proj.4-4.9.3
    18	graphicsmagick@1.3.36	/gnu/store/xcd6nygsixir7lb6jbx5fhw05l7p4ldm-graphicsmagick-1.3.36-doc /gnu/store/1l6pdzb4aizk3865s59ngplgpszzx0by-graphicsmagick-1.3.36
    18	jasper@2.0.32	/gnu/store/bgxfjzmdl11g7mm287726fk0dliqdd4d-jasper-2.0.32
    17	python2-tegaki-wagomu@0.3.1	/gnu/store/2zm5ak8nn2sfw8xj3a1gja0bfm93ibqb-python2-tegaki-wagomu-0.3.1
    17	libconfig@1.7.3	/gnu/store/xdsbd1n49c1bv3y10q8f1kpjn48qr750-libconfig-1.7.3
    17	python-toolz@0.11.1	/gnu/store/x2rjqsn01wiirigdpm862yqhwk9gsisz-python-toolz-0.11.1
    17	python2-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/kf494sk6dml188b4hilmgwxb9nmcdqix-python2-zope-exceptions-4.4
    17	tidy-html@5.7.28	/gnu/store/2wwlzxfdknspcqp3a46cx4q75cg0d6wh-tidy-html-5.7.28 /gnu/store/52shxzhxihh6d2bxfh28ws57i7zwg721-tidy-html-5.7.28-static
    17	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/cnrhakldzncvwfpv54bw3cyk7jq44pbh-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
    16	python-pathtools@0.1.2	/gnu/store/dvmc3rrxmj95v8mlj9d2irs4mhlcaamb-python-pathtools-0.1.2
    16	python-pytest-isort@0.3.1	/gnu/store/wi01i078h63cgj346l3p5msm5qfz4hq5-python-pytest-isort-0.3.1
    16	cmake@3.21.1	/gnu/store/wm6kgz41w7n8rpxqcnxw5dvwy40vpq08-cmake-3.21.1-doc /gnu/store/pg10g5x3k9k7nx0mbxnjwsxq5swvphbi-cmake-3.21.1
    16	python-singledispatch@3.4.0.3	/gnu/store/rr37ys9jy8iwg3g4h6k3bdyx73iy05gd-python-singledispatch-3.4.0.3
    16	libdecaf@1.0.1	/gnu/store/9ir7p2zk0k3ihz0r8npqd6x3rmav0jz8-libdecaf-1.0.1-doc /gnu/store/lvvch44n050rsf75kxk8kmjaj6fszrhv-libdecaf-1.0.1 /gnu/store/rdqk0znswzvw2pq929sisikra0vfgrl5-libdecaf-1.0.1-python
    16	bcunit@3.0.2-0.74021cc	/gnu/store/1y644crhrkmlzz65qjpwzxql2vzfdl1m-bcunit-3.0.2-0.74021cc-doc /gnu/store/qil8yxjlhp9cz4c9x3776q6g3sqpwzh9-bcunit-3.0.2-0.74021cc
    16	python-websocket-client@0.54.0	/gnu/store/4zzlf1flh5qiiz8fk7fs2y9bj1dhfj26-python-websocket-client-0.54.0
    16	guile@1.8.8	/gnu/store/qwda065zzn2sm27lz0lkv8m3lnk2g0cy-guile-1.8.8
    15	python-proteus@5.8.1	/gnu/store/6b8ha4j2gd2czd7b0ra9qhnfl93c00sz-python-proteus-5.8.1
    15	python-pycountry@18.5.26	/gnu/store/gngsrr5n307q4qpjfyw9lrdyx715ff5y-python-pycountry-18.5.26
    15	libyajl@2.1.0	/gnu/store/zvgcajcfj50hpsgyasd0xvvwsan19xgy-libyajl-2.1.0
    15	glm@0.9.9.8	/gnu/store/d1c5jamanm6vlwhq05n2bv0bf23sdi4n-glm-0.9.9.8
    15	xdotool@3.20160805.1	/gnu/store/28jk1i1ai92d1fd6gcp4j87br9sp7kgi-xdotool-3.20160805.1
    15	capnproto@0.8.0	/gnu/store/n3jsr8z32r5nxy7b90y4yd6j7j08z653-capnproto-0.8.0
    15	glog@0.4.0	/gnu/store/czkgjgrhiy2bl9dj8rhrly381k6r1hn5-glog-0.4.0
    15	yaml-cpp@0.6.3	/gnu/store/3xvgw37vb6yk8wp8k4jac7adhxflpf3g-yaml-cpp-0.6.3
    15	python-locket@0.2.0	/gnu/store/qcwd9xs1p1pa44nq74fp8awzfc4fv34x-python-locket-0.2.0
    15	python2-pympler@0.8	/gnu/store/f4wpxfldcp0pswaga89iafmrryzsk07l-python2-pympler-0.8
    14	python-livereload@2.6.1	/gnu/store/w7z76fpygimi6cvdq155lk1px21d5ccm-python-livereload-2.6.1
    14	python-invoke@1.5.0	/gnu/store/bpapzab7mcwaak9xdagwhp9qipx1dds6-python-invoke-1.5.0
    14	bcg729@1.1.1	/gnu/store/1k8cg15b6bx6d2x85m1wjkg651mlf2if-bcg729-1.1.1
    14	python-levenshtein@0.12.0	/gnu/store/zyndd5fw2zwi5sa4p77z7ry0dbl1wsgh-python-levenshtein-0.12.0
    14	python2-jdcal@1.4	/gnu/store/ayxfqi8zxagys16pprbgnqdp9jbb4l6f-python2-jdcal-1.4
    14	texlive-latex-xcolor@51265	/gnu/store/1sfzf30fzy9gwksa9dw563zmngd2pafj-texlive-latex-xcolor-51265
    13	python-termstyle@0.1.11	/gnu/store/4vdn15kw7rwgqwfvppx2igsh8isxyz11-python-termstyle-0.1.11
    13	libgtop@2.40.0	/gnu/store/c6h9k3dfas6fn8flj70d9a1xzm5yqcwm-libgtop-2.40.0
    13	python-protobuf@3.12.4	/gnu/store/ryx2l4ma9xm5njly3wyz1byiczys2w50-python-protobuf-3.12.4
    13	dmenu@5.0	/gnu/store/wyz41hfmh7bfarw80b4y4fczr8226528-dmenu-5.0
    13	libftdi@1.4	/gnu/store/wsi7zxx63hsc6mnvyxm19cnanqm65wrf-libftdi-1.4
    13	python2-pygobject@3.34.0	/gnu/store/2xbv18hy4g96jqh2fnjhkkpc22azgj04-python2-pygobject-3.34.0
    13	mono@4.4.1.0	/gnu/store/halpvnzsm2xljrnaxm48a48cghhmpf9n-mono-4.4.1.0
    13	fish@3.2.2	/gnu/store/28iz4i48cq8lgvhnavr0p02l0qy32vcs-fish-3.2.2
    13	hdf5@1.8.22	/gnu/store/4qin8qwmps7ziywcdxkfgb0xvcf1fhl5-hdf5-1.8.22-fortran /gnu/store/kg2r9q7fvbgvhp287mfgd32l6kz4xzjp-hdf5-1.8.22
    13	python-prettytable@0.7.2	/gnu/store/dw7fnhs1lzc0wqr51b7bn85kj6j2r3pg-python-prettytable-0.7.2
    12	perl-carp-assert-more@1.26	/gnu/store/nfz2az1liw2fl5qyl1cvx432ibrcmiyr-perl-carp-assert-more-1.26
    12	physfs@3.0.2	/gnu/store/8rwshr217h9wcganr5n02dqcw0wa4pb6-physfs-3.0.2
    12	python2-dbus@1.2.16	/gnu/store/2ygkc83nb6nhxa6viqp5qjcfbg99g9cn-python2-dbus-1.2.16
    12	clang-toolchain@9.0.1	/gnu/store/4p52a5sw4fnpqpbvv7a51lqsmj5xd4k5-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-debug /gnu/store/v5jkskxmxj2sspacaw8wvywxnz702np8-clang-toolchain-9.0.1 /gnu/store/z1pkvsiy8m2y8xniyrs8gnic5170g4w4-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-static
    12	python-editdistance@0.3.1-1.3ea84a7	/gnu/store/1x210g9pfgdm3bj673nw386jhfhhhkhm-python-editdistance-0.3.1-1.3ea84a7
    12	python2-pycodestyle@2.7.0	/gnu/store/qhhg5fh9dyf4rw2arj3iw57dmp4qlq9x-python2-pycodestyle-2.7.0
    12	libupnp@1.14.7	/gnu/store/kzasacw571rllix9gj4gawbyg4215yd4-libupnp-1.14.7
    11	python-rfc3986@1.4.0	/gnu/store/sdmjik2dlmahlm9q6syx7rq8fkicnhhq-python-rfc3986-1.4.0
    11	python-port-for@0.4	/gnu/store/ja8xqb9ziclhngn25a0ikp2mh26hbkpx-python-port-for-0.4
    11	libfm-extra@1.3.2	/gnu/store/lm7vlfl4q3hr47vpgg5sm4awjpj92lch-libfm-extra-1.3.2
    11	cairo-xcb@1.16.0	/gnu/store/y8vwi9ackjx56b6xs671f99nlwp9dg62-cairo-xcb-1.16.0
    11	python-ecdsa@0.14.1	/gnu/store/xglgzf5by1jklbxpzdivgich9a47a51m-python-ecdsa-0.14.1
    11	python-text-unidecode@1.3	/gnu/store/qz5mcif4x4vp0mfbq33gvni27v76fxa5-python-text-unidecode-1.3
    11	python-nodeenv@1.4.0	/gnu/store/x9bgy2w56l7agas5z5kv40xlian7f9ax-python-nodeenv-1.4.0
    11	python-dill@0.3.1.1	/gnu/store/fbha954hmspmq3am78i0ryx45mgl0xsl-python-dill-0.3.1.1
    11	qhull@2020.2	/gnu/store/jr9c4p8gsn87bvvnxlqpyzlc0si3228v-qhull-2020.2
    11	texlive-xcolor@51265	/gnu/store/8784s1bbghmggfzi2x2m1w36dpsfzs34-texlive-xcolor-51265
    10	python-dataclasses@0.8	/gnu/store/x81b9vsqliyxjv3frkh09chlxvgdnlwm-python-dataclasses-0.8
    10	python-sure@1.4.11	/gnu/store/yzygg9zzqb0bb7vrxbh75mgpl6fk1v66-python-sure-1.4.11
    10	python-pyatspi@2.34.0	/gnu/store/lr2px4pfb0hpg9s3bpw5n8mldkcacf2j-python-pyatspi-2.34.0
    10	python-setuptools-scm@5.0.1	/gnu/store/hcjaiay9w5l0j8qvbv9szafg4zrgmsk8-python-setuptools-scm-5.0.1
    10	python-netifaces@0.10.9	/gnu/store/jfgmimgczlfrpp0gshqsjiarirg0vzs4-python-netifaces-0.10.9
    10	python-pyserial@3.5	/gnu/store/yhhdkkcyls14511dc91m8jpz0a3lv4nn-python-pyserial-3.5
    10	msgpack@3.3.0	/gnu/store/dm2rsf7b6cxfrj81jmc3b0q0f2bxyg0x-msgpack-3.3.0
    10	sharutils@4.15.2	/gnu/store/1bn1hsw8fqqr22hk8lnz1x5p1570849v-sharutils-4.15.2
    10	glib-static@2.62.6	/gnu/store/lbg955j4hs4kkv35q1cf7mamlzcd2rv5-glib-static-2.62.6
    10	python-cssselect@1.1.0	/gnu/store/jzv07x68kmfvhc2xc6wn9wqq7l6lbm31-python-cssselect-1.1.0
    10	asio@1.18.2	/gnu/store/hiz361f55p4f6h67n77r8am7ad54fsf9-asio-1.18.2
    10	sassc@3.6.2	/gnu/store/fl9fnqsh6f43b4sqyzprmyh54aqbql1l-sassc-3.6.2
    10	libebml@1.4.2	/gnu/store/c8y40m1680flsk04m1bb0b5f208lgvr5-libebml-1.4.2
    10	libxaw3d@1.6.3	/gnu/store/j2x4z3x93axrwar4h0n9vd4v0m2y14bs-libxaw3d-1.6.3
    10	texlive-tools@51265	/gnu/store/00nkkr9kf3xvywddbs40fqam86s5sy2w-texlive-tools-51265
looking for 17,467 store items on https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org...
  70.3% substitutes available (12,277 out of 17,467)
  20,333.3 MiB of nars (compressed)
  76,442.0 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.007 seconds per request (117.1 seconds in total)
  149.1 requests per second
  (continuous integration information unavailable)
473 packages are missing from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org' for 'armhf-linux', among which:
  2728	rust@1.19.0	/gnu/store/f0yafi7382qmkcsdic1b82k22ymvkbfa-rust-1.19.0-cargo /gnu/store/a7xn4nbkdbb47g4wgg280j5njim1ay00-rust-1.19.0
   588	icedtea@1.13.13	/gnu/store/9139xglnvcfjnl4hdbf7ifcq2q4ld54g-icedtea-1.13.13-doc /gnu/store/mqvryvxx2siz6j5yjamlrccc4n2ybsh6-icedtea-1.13.13-jdk /gnu/store/sixff348r8an9j3rpgdrraw61d1zn6x6-icedtea-1.13.13
   223	julia@1.6.2	/gnu/store/rmc3ajwkak0f0090lkc4dx9c4pp99n1n-julia-1.6.2
   136	webkitgtk@2.32.3	/gnu/store/aklfyx03a920hrm2xsri8s7sq3lcg635-webkitgtk-2.32.3-doc /gnu/store/sz5k2gl65glsjfjsjb74gprncvb4rl97-webkitgtk-2.32.3
   116	esbuild@0.12.9	/gnu/store/3m0sh3z0dshdnxbxdj0qlsz72kmlhnk9-esbuild-0.12.9
    97	lsof@4.94.0	/gnu/store/vs75x9bl9i1ianqpb9cd2rgz6vmsis6d-lsof-4.94.0
    88	python-jedi@0.17.2	/gnu/store/005yqgal2i8jjq0h4v57w3zipa7zs7h5-python-jedi-0.17.2
    76	python-pandas@1.3.0	/gnu/store/8fyw89pkify83gnj1avzrrpy4rr95611-python-pandas-1.3.0
    73	ucx@1.9.0	/gnu/store/ahf9w4bj14058amlzx9wc8qkchp2pmiw-ucx-1.9.0
    72	psm2@11.2.185	/gnu/store/q7xxwqjsj8nlfb6zdwwsfscfldj6nmgx-psm2-11.2.185
    56	go-gopkg-in-yaml-v2@2.2.2	/gnu/store/6jj0dcila387wb19cj5rmzf5iy4rydbm-go-gopkg-in-yaml-v2-2.2.2
    40	python-mypy@0.790	/gnu/store/nk3sdksyscxvl8ncmf3ijf8wpymywnz3-python-mypy-0.790
    38	python-gevent@21.1.2	/gnu/store/bziw827k5p278pdv3h92j90jv852yrhd-python-gevent-21.1.2
    37	geos@3.8.1	/gnu/store/scyk77ikrpsh2n6jpwdwj1syrgbc2ygq-geos-3.8.1
    35	libgeotiff@1.5.1	/gnu/store/y7xi1nwsl52s0wabkkixrhlp1nan82j1-libgeotiff-1.5.1
    32	readstat@1.1.5	/gnu/store/pivh9zmscfjl2fnkrfp7l54bf7w4bq7a-readstat-1.1.5
    20	sbcl-hunchentoot@1.2.38	/gnu/store/xazi2wa78vby645dyx0036bvpyfgbk75-sbcl-hunchentoot-1.2.38
    20	abseil-cpp@20200923.3	/gnu/store/xphgrvk5yzk723k4mv59xmzrx3dp9y47-abseil-cpp-20200923.3
    16	sbcl-lparallel@2.8.4	/gnu/store/wccda0v6yhkc8lnj05856wnh84sxq4bz-sbcl-lparallel-2.8.4
    16	guile@1.8.8	/gnu/store/qwda065zzn2sm27lz0lkv8m3lnk2g0cy-guile-1.8.8
    14	python-numba@0.51.2	/gnu/store/rwzq8h24pmqxjcmlqvwy5h7k0gilpc88-python-numba-0.51.2
    13	hdf5-parallel-openmpi@1.10.7	/gnu/store/7cvfv35gpfcpw174xn4r733v3nza60ph-hdf5-parallel-openmpi-1.10.7-fortran /gnu/store/hap1bhzpc6byz1gzwypchd8rmwpgfycm-hdf5-parallel-openmpi-1.10.7
    13	mono@4.4.1.0	/gnu/store/halpvnzsm2xljrnaxm48a48cghhmpf9n-mono-4.4.1.0
    13	r-s2@1.0.6	/gnu/store/0s82089riv2dk3gj0bk43n6c8c59w3dx-r-s2-1.0.6
    12	python2-pysam@0.16.0.1	/gnu/store/x6xzrxxx3q90vklxan568a23hmwjkkd3-python2-pysam-0.16.0.1
    12	python2-pandas@0.24.2	/gnu/store/8cb47sz7j20gi2ghh770nlklgg1gf0b2-python2-pandas-0.24.2
    11	r-bigmemory@4.5.36	/gnu/store/nckrrm9svvky0wma7vzgsv7wgpwz0b5m-r-bigmemory-4.5.36
    10	chez-scheme@9.5.4	/gnu/store/a9cyi98d6b5znyh6p70rm2pwgwndnl3p-chez-scheme-9.5.4-doc /gnu/store/bghvwny6jccycf1baiynnjnysikb2cn7-chez-scheme-9.5.4

[-- Attachment #4: core-updates-frozen-i686-linux --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 14218 bytes --]

computing 15,933 package derivations for i686-linux...
  79.7% substitutes available (13,818 out of 17,344)
  at least 106,451.8 MiB of nars (compressed)
  17,592,186,149,790.5 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.085 seconds per request (1,472.2 seconds in total)
  11.8 requests per second

  0.0% (0 out of 3,526) of the missing items are queued
  at least 1,000 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 988 (98.8%)
      i686-linux: 12 (1.2%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      powerpc64le-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
1038 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'i686-linux', among which:
  2728	rust@1.19.0	/gnu/store/50vzr8b63xm7rrylg6hagqgjkmrf99ik-rust-1.19.0-cargo /gnu/store/pby7vy2w728q303lfczc2dncsa7g09kc-rust-1.19.0
  2439	libva-without-mesa@2.10.0	/gnu/store/j3j99c0aybi6d66jg1sxphgkriqaqc87-libva-without-mesa-2.10.0
  2063	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/6zbngn29yfw49m9j452gxa5q7kf4jqyx-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
   596	ant-bootstrap@1.8.4	/gnu/store/4f7380076yqb13h428ixd2r16zpgk2jy-ant-bootstrap-1.8.4
   593	certdata2pem@2013	/gnu/store/cf3gqpkdqnqp0csig91jnq98mwyl5sr8-certdata2pem-2013
   348	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/ha0pw3kbq2n82nlcbp2qqnl0madzk8k2-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
   228	libva-without-mesa@2.10.0	/gnu/store/j3j99c0aybi6d66jg1sxphgkriqaqc87-libva-without-mesa-2.10.0
   224	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/6zbngn29yfw49m9j452gxa5q7kf4jqyx-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
   224	libunwind-julia@1.3.1	/gnu/store/sn8x7n1d89frinnbghlsmmrgijcg4s9h-libunwind-julia-1.3.1
   224	libuv-julia@2.0.0-3.fb3e336	/gnu/store/v3fh1y015ipwfvxbmkfiar24qbk92q0c-libuv-julia-2.0.0-3.fb3e336
   224	llvm-julia@11.0.0	/gnu/store/9b2jiaw7apqg1xjqq048nkq11k2kypgm-llvm-julia-11.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/8qfs12qix3zlnki4s53c64cjl00pcirv-llvm-julia-11.0.0
   178	r-plogr@0.2.0	/gnu/store/82i37zqrfx89yl8iw13id5yav34qy9jn-r-plogr-0.2.0
   174	kbookmarks@5.70.0	/gnu/store/4gyvhc34d16x12nnh08vsyw2g38f74an-kbookmarks-5.70.0
   154	dune@2.8.5	/gnu/store/l5jwwn2llqdndhiryhbrfbnfk8hdm7rs-dune-2.8.5
   141	cl-babel@0.5.0-1.aeed2d1	/gnu/store/zf5hwbqh4zqnbxp1ykxx8lcx2saibf91-cl-babel-0.5.0-1.aeed2d1
   134	camlboot@0.0.0-0.506280c	/gnu/store/fq3k76j774bfz3w3ckxzywzr62fk6rx6-camlboot-0.0.0-0.506280c
   123	r-backports@1.2.1	/gnu/store/6ib95bd4pawfa535nxdk8ms5zs3pxhcc-r-backports-1.2.1
   117	emacs-f@0.20.0	/gnu/store/xxf9l2yr4i2hsiw3nvs02m97c3gfg08v-emacs-f-0.20.0
   116	esbuild@0.12.9	/gnu/store/zr83sfk55y38b8smfvs0pkkq3vrzlaml-esbuild-0.12.9
    94	qtwebkit@5.212.0-alpha4	/gnu/store/nfpkqkq8nk7wzq75jkxjx8cxflb4i1qk-qtwebkit-5.212.0-alpha4
    80	r-foreach@1.5.1	/gnu/store/7kj1bgcxkgmn1g29wx1jhbfmb8g2v93w-r-foreach-1.5.1
    76	python-pandas@1.3.0	/gnu/store/fqrafdi3vf13w6lz8gzbpdd0kz8y05s1-python-pandas-1.3.0
    73	sbcl-static-vectors@1.8.9	/gnu/store/pw955klbhk8yj4nw7jr0436zwqzk2zx5-sbcl-static-vectors-1.8.9
    73	ucx@1.9.0	/gnu/store/mjw5ld9jqxnxjyl5a1v62fl29709089v-ucx-1.9.0
    72	psm2@11.2.185	/gnu/store/r69waqdvzlr7fy9wlg8nabfwz2wjj2sc-psm2-11.2.185
    72	r-viridis@0.6.1	/gnu/store/k6r297fmasng3cml2mzdxrlg6c1rwlhd-r-viridis-0.6.1
    66	ilmbase@2.5.7	/gnu/store/4djlqxkih295fbx03i8fwkrwpvv6qhi8-ilmbase-2.5.7
    65	knewstuff@5.70.0	/gnu/store/7zfdpg4fx4gppbl5z03w8gpdrrx28lx9-knewstuff-5.70.0
    59	sbcl-cl-fad@0.7.6	/gnu/store/9wyvn43vnsjmzvf4f9fldjj2dh42yk1d-sbcl-cl-fad-0.7.6
    59	glibc@2.31	/gnu/store/h1cfdc5zdpii33wkycz51ghj5gax3aqi-glibc-2.31 /gnu/store/d12mpq746qw8gmkdvmrf8zd5bvxcvgps-glibc-2.31-static
    56	go-gopkg-in-yaml-v2@2.2.2	/gnu/store/0lkzwhaypr0w6xkbm007f6qn27a0hnz7-go-gopkg-in-yaml-v2-2.2.2
    49	cl-ansi-text@1.0.0-1.53badf7	/gnu/store/xp9fandk6vkv0dbj3x9wcrjq195wrb3l-cl-ansi-text-1.0.0-1.53badf7
    47	cmdtest@0.32-14-gcdfe14e	/gnu/store/1a7jy96sf2h55mn3v0mh0a5av33s8w93-cmdtest-0.32-14-gcdfe14e
    46	ruby-ruby-prof@1.4.1	/gnu/store/l9k4zf83ilqwj6cckq2ynak663lvlzg4-ruby-ruby-prof-1.4.1
    40	sbcl-trivia@0.0.0-3.7286d5d	/gnu/store/8l0sdfjzbdak9hf5djcr9dq9xfhd7zfz-sbcl-trivia-0.0.0-3.7286d5d
    40	htslib@1.10	/gnu/store/0w98jcmm2vj4l181p4kg0mp2qrcf2mri-htslib-1.10
    40	python-mypy@0.790	/gnu/store/3scap3zlv2is4dpv4j6bajzs03yk8xgg-python-mypy-0.790
    39	kactivities@5.70.0	/gnu/store/dc1sh001jh0dnimlk4r2a4bxpz2k034r-kactivities-5.70.0
    38	python-gevent@21.1.2	/gnu/store/130df83nvxdhzlz4c1mdyxbc1ms9w6m9-python-gevent-21.1.2
    35	sbcl-proc-parse@0.0.0-1.ac36368	/gnu/store/djfcf2lfcfa60dmfkxfw34lv5p0902mv-sbcl-proc-parse-0.0.0-1.ac36368
    35	r-rprojroot@2.0.2	/gnu/store/8midlwh4sa16gvl7fiyqvrrxx5g20fa0-r-rprojroot-2.0.2
    35	libgeotiff@1.5.1	/gnu/store/hmcvasddplfqvdqs954akcp0f63sw5jr-libgeotiff-1.5.1
    35	qtwebengine@5.15.2	/gnu/store/zk5hfphlq4jrcw0rzk673vmjw6iak8vj-qtwebengine-5.15.2-debug /gnu/store/lcbg2axynh5b8hr751mdajcf39plimxj-qtwebengine-5.15.2
    32	cl-usocket@0.8.3	/gnu/store/p8sazqwj1jbbjgl5jkhznscfi5q2k9gr-cl-usocket-0.8.3
    31	perl-moosex-types@0.45	/gnu/store/n39386w9502gzcaqs3ra6y5jflf3fpkr-perl-moosex-types-0.45
    31	btrfs-progs@5.13	/gnu/store/l1hllav5l906h3ph5vjyc0wcbhmi7drv-btrfs-progs-5.13 /gnu/store/3x9jr086vv3f10xlxb5k73h3hs2cs4aa-btrfs-progs-5.13-static
    30	r-irlba@2.3.3	/gnu/store/40dj1xpnw2mib7xdq3s0k26rd8nagsik-r-irlba-2.3.3
    29	perl-moosex-role-withoverloading@0.17	/gnu/store/6gd4l7b34kyrrc9k28sxb6jp6q9rvykm-perl-moosex-role-withoverloading-0.17
    29	samtools@1.12	/gnu/store/rfxav54c119nwvp5r6559w741gz6v98z-samtools-1.12
    26	uhttpmock@0.5.3	/gnu/store/cb1kv66vb0jb5g35p7widrib92hz2sy9-uhttpmock-0.5.3
    26	perl-moosex-emulate-class-accessor-fast@0.009032	/gnu/store/nlr8cdwkaq5ip6ndy3h3ykw7zns1grnl-perl-moosex-emulate-class-accessor-fast-0.009032
    26	ocaml-bisect-ppx@2.6.1	/gnu/store/wchc7dbdnrhqgr84pq612w3hximwk8an-ocaml-bisect-ppx-2.6.1
    26	sbcl-quri@0.4.0	/gnu/store/h7xakky6kpni166zy44rksnwksvr0fvc-sbcl-quri-0.4.0
    26	r-pbkrtest@0.5.1	/gnu/store/9l949ib7x21ppavgdi480qba7cjy4j3l-r-pbkrtest-0.5.1
    26	r-rhdf5filters@1.4.0	/gnu/store/98vmnh0gmab94ig5ya00j8ibzqcqayil-r-rhdf5filters-1.4.0
    24	cl-introspect-environment@0.1-1.fff42f8	/gnu/store/4wpg4y8106qd8ic5m2jk148an1qbn558-cl-introspect-environment-0.1-1.fff42f8
    23	sbcl-smart-buffer@0.0.1-1.09b9a9a	/gnu/store/75rar9agn0pgv640j5ably9qz2bbz9xy-sbcl-smart-buffer-0.0.1-1.09b9a9a
    22	cl-lisp-namespace@0.1-1.28107ca	/gnu/store/i6sn62l4s9y5d0292ycznk1688gzpvdl-cl-lisp-namespace-0.1-1.28107ca
    22	wxwidgets@3.0.5.1	/gnu/store/kkgn946lbf25pf2jrvpl5nxv1l5sbf4j-wxwidgets-3.0.5.1
    20	sbcl-trivial-macroexpand-all@0.0.0-0.933270a	/gnu/store/p2x551c0vxxn73pvs4ggs98cscy40mia-sbcl-trivial-macroexpand-all-0.0.0-0.933270a
    20	r-geneplotter@1.70.0	/gnu/store/4d667d489sc5x6qwbw39yknnizdrgas3-r-geneplotter-1.70.0
    20	abseil-cpp@20200923.3	/gnu/store/vrys68y7gnzf6vnnjvfl181rjv06cdgr-abseil-cpp-20200923.3
    19	akonadi-contacts@20.04.1	/gnu/store/4zbdbcdadfm8616xnvqjzsanl09x24nq-akonadi-contacts-20.04.1
    19	purpose@5.70.0	/gnu/store/fpdn1sphqwfagvsgg7kmv5493190d7rq-purpose-5.70.0
    19	python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0	/gnu/store/pf8whxbhbb73wn9flggskyc53f9andia-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    18	ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap@0.2.5.2	/gnu/store/2bcjl1wdcr9wg9pi56xhfhsrw9ln5782-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2 /gnu/store/vl3kjyqmhs0l6k3y58q7kaxbjfv9cjdf-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2-static
    17	kldap@20.04.1	/gnu/store/7fyszncnd236bxcckjk251h4gc6q1mr0-kldap-20.04.1
    17	youtube-dl@2021.06.06	/gnu/store/d71m121pqgjzci7yzmssvdzk3vg0mfjk-youtube-dl-2021.06.06
    17	python2-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/96c2c5s0jych32sal14jf84zwscs0xai-python2-zope-exceptions-4.4
    17	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/ha0pw3kbq2n82nlcbp2qqnl0madzk8k2-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
    16	guile@1.8.8	/gnu/store/j6mnhk6iiy77m1ial0ffgjz2zwdc6m4z-guile-1.8.8
    15	kimap@20.04.1	/gnu/store/yxd46zq4akh9p014di21ggswqgldkd1m-kimap-20.04.1
    15	r-multicool@0.1-12	/gnu/store/dkrmx3w8szx2wp85whv5zqrmj2b7ffan-r-multicool-0.1-12
    14	sbcl-cl-fastcgi@0.2-2.de8b49b	/gnu/store/3bkb54wd03nnaq1zfpz42kp39nhlz0aq-sbcl-cl-fastcgi-0.2-2.de8b49b
    14	sbcl-postmodern@1.32.9	/gnu/store/2dhqhrcc9410mvjbnyxml95wfh8xdbgx-sbcl-postmodern-1.32.9
    14	coq@8.13.2	/gnu/store/hbav4p8v5jq040pn8ylig7l070z2244r-coq-8.13.2
    14	python-numba@0.51.2	/gnu/store/1xr15hvmf5q108q652zrklra64k42cgd-python-numba-0.51.2
    14	texlive-latex-xcolor@51265	/gnu/store/br5rsk68vq284vnyh58zivnbxjrmdri8-texlive-latex-xcolor-51265
    14	scalapack@2.0.2	/gnu/store/5rzg03gm5xcgk7w5qxpa04j8p6iff8cv-scalapack-2.0.2
    13	osinfo-db-tools@1.8.0	/gnu/store/zd3v26bka632hvqzz4qr1w3wrn8vdim5-osinfo-db-tools-1.8.0
    13	python-trytond-country@5.8.1	/gnu/store/qhdj8ghp42v7pckwz1rk8ycmnfzv3hci-python-trytond-country-5.8.1
    13	hdf5-parallel-openmpi@1.10.7	/gnu/store/k9xjwdv4rz86v06qy0grr8985lim9bp0-hdf5-parallel-openmpi-1.10.7-fortran /gnu/store/cgxn1rpjsb4i1lp2hss8brxb647kfli7-hdf5-parallel-openmpi-1.10.7
    13	cl-lisp-unit2@0.2.0-1.fb97215	/gnu/store/w0pc598rjdbz2xpd62kbhvrw2yx9klxz-cl-lisp-unit2-0.2.0-1.fb97215
    13	r-units@0.7-2	/gnu/store/dqhwr0zj96fpbidh9ap81x7dwxh0xz6n-r-units-0.7-2
    13	r-s2@1.0.6	/gnu/store/ifd2gynmgc3pd7nfkpfjzkldb7y27j9n-r-s2-1.0.6
    12	pt-scotch32@6.1.1	/gnu/store/zv5iy3pkx9c759fg4ij7q33563xa625s-pt-scotch32-6.1.1-metis /gnu/store/9f3wp8x9mjqbk4l5jkli7q4dkzcbagpf-pt-scotch32-6.1.1
    12	python2-pandas@0.24.2	/gnu/store/f7c3bpsc4qmn4i0ylcx1d614v4f0f896-python2-pandas-0.24.2
    12	pt-scotch@6.1.1	/gnu/store/vprb6s9h51mkw170g2a4d94dz9w9n196-pt-scotch-6.1.1-metis /gnu/store/9p9y58dcbabq68rqfyh141i5d2wmi1p0-pt-scotch-6.1.1
    11	sbcl-mmap@1.0.0-0.ba2e98c	/gnu/store/061rbf2x145pcjqzaa6qf20phq0bqknk-sbcl-mmap-1.0.0-0.ba2e98c
    11	sbcl-cl-libuv@0.1.6-1.32100c0	/gnu/store/9p0lkh7887vpvk3zzfd1dfmx3rrvbavr-sbcl-cl-libuv-0.1.6-1.32100c0
    11	sbcl-cl-opengl@0.1.0-1.e2d83e0	/gnu/store/a6h5nwfjbwig2mdmbiw4317xxj3160cr-sbcl-cl-opengl-0.1.0-1.e2d83e0
    11	r-ggally@2.1.2	/gnu/store/0aakp2mdnbsx37cc8myfa3rcl1rlmmid-r-ggally-2.1.2
    10	dune-common-openmpi@2.7.0	/gnu/store/rivzjhq7r3kqhy3i83bi9zl5mqv5smml-dune-common-openmpi-2.7.0
    10	dune-common@2.7.0	/gnu/store/720psc9rfmchxavrhhq63dya49b8l4jr-dune-common-2.7.0
    10	ghc-half@0.3	/gnu/store/97j203irac4qwzsqn6sg4nw80jkf09py-ghc-half-0.3 /gnu/store/20s0gdp3lyd4dllihik0xdhjfb55zpiq-ghc-half-0.3-static
    10	ffmpeg@3.4.7	/gnu/store/4snb7s1wlpclws1ra1bxaaf333qknzdi-ffmpeg-3.4.7
looking for 17,344 store items on https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org...
  87.8% substitutes available (15,221 out of 17,344)
  36,005.3 MiB of nars (compressed)
  125,769.5 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.007 seconds per request (120.3 seconds in total)
  144.1 requests per second
  (continuous integration information unavailable)
432 packages are missing from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org' for 'i686-linux', among which:
   223	julia@1.6.2	/gnu/store/dlcs2sf0z0jiadknh19vab48idw2a9yx-julia-1.6.2
    67	python-tqdm@4.43.0	/gnu/store/hrh6gf7dshkyadkyd1zb202d6c88k15z-python-tqdm-4.43.0
    30	upower@0.99.12	/gnu/store/djscnqv0ksh4nv6w318547h0axshkq8s-upower-0.99.12
    15	python2-pympler@0.8	/gnu/store/71h2a2wj0zccsg1fr6jvzvv9ys95knpl-python2-pympler-0.8
[...]

[-- Attachment #5: core-updates-frozen-x86_64-linux --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 4709 bytes --]

computing 18,497 package derivations for x86_64-linux...
  96.9% substitutes available (19,365 out of 19,988)
  at least 166,626.0 MiB of nars (compressed)
  35,184,372,265,256.7 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.063 seconds per request (1,262.9 seconds in total)
  15.8 requests per second

  0.0% (0 out of 623) of the missing items are queued
  162 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 155 (95.7%)
      i686-linux: 3 (1.9%)
      powerpc64le-linux: 2 (1.2%)
      aarch64-linux: 2 (1.2%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      powerpc64le-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
581 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'x86_64-linux', among which:
  2103	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/l9fgm9xdlb0prqy1wq2dvcyckg4zncq1-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
  1087	texlive-union@51265	/gnu/store/5b8dr3w75lavynchwwwpjkxliq9mf9bh-texlive-union-51265
   596	ant-bootstrap@1.8.4	/gnu/store/9jlgqwikaf4ahnxgqfb1r1y6liidmk5b-ant-bootstrap-1.8.4
   593	certdata2pem@2013	/gnu/store/zl26qbf0cqrykxih2wnz6wn91mkphzvb-certdata2pem-2013
   378	java-asm-bootstrap@6.0	/gnu/store/rqf0rmddvpdz49zackbrc2zvm49dbhh6-java-asm-bootstrap-6.0
   348	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/za57yrrkx6lk66im5vffdn39bnagaa43-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
   224	xkbcomp-intermediate@1.4.4	/gnu/store/l9fgm9xdlb0prqy1wq2dvcyckg4zncq1-xkbcomp-intermediate-1.4.4
   154	dune@2.8.5	/gnu/store/38gah754ak2c6k2k565y4kjaa2x1jp86-dune-2.8.5
   133	ocaml@4.07.1	/gnu/store/2wz6gj0j7d7jz963k3cldcpb3qwxbl72-ocaml-4.07.1
   108	java-geronimo-parent-pom@4.5	/gnu/store/ypb7drl5qxv74jwqzklrm29i508zfb32-java-geronimo-parent-pom-4.5
    70	java-plexus-container-default-bootstrap@1.7.1	/gnu/store/bpd18hl6a452kx0ii7cmqdk7mhzmz6xr-java-plexus-container-default-bootstrap-1.7.1
    59	glibc@2.31	/gnu/store/l4c01dyjq831m5xm61zml3hn2xhq97ky-glibc-2.31 /gnu/store/jvajfiz817330rvslrdb60nmc4r48kmx-glibc-2.31-static
    47	java-stringtemplate@4.0.6	/gnu/store/ggggb89dn9k2pvih6c5clqk08v27qanm-java-stringtemplate-4.0.6
    36	java-jaxen-bootstrap@1.1.6	/gnu/store/s0pzd9zbbhh15jia0i3y942v8fn2q5h2-java-jaxen-bootstrap-1.1.6
    35	java-commons-collections@3.2.2	/gnu/store/hwzbci1f6hwn3gqhjphl3my7dh23nx84-java-commons-collections-3.2.2
    35	java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime@4.7.4	/gnu/store/f92fzqj01g5qzxf2y3knangdv69d2yf0-java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime-4.7.4
    31	java-groovy-bootstrap@3.0.5	/gnu/store/y467khvm39f1p9r9z5lyxdrkr3jrmv5q-java-groovy-bootstrap-3.0.5
    19	maven-repository-metadata@3.0	/gnu/store/mgcw2mvi3pz409kqp0aw5xkl5jmyrdya-maven-repository-metadata-3.0
    19	python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0	/gnu/store/apk6cwb2k4mk5i20kz1r2h2l1j4dz2yw-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    19	ocaml4.07-bisect-ppx@2.6.1	/gnu/store/891hz357in2x21fpp4jbi57p0cz4r0hi-ocaml4.07-bisect-ppx-2.6.1
    18	ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap@0.2.5.2	/gnu/store/1njya14rnphwy64fd1scgsg8qj50ap6j-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2 /gnu/store/9xiikjh10mk0ybfgpkfvn0snap9rbqda-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2-static
    17	python2-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/9j6zw2n2akav20apzy5n3qqxgxab44qm-python2-zope-exceptions-4.4
    17	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/za57yrrkx6lk66im5vffdn39bnagaa43-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
    13	java-eclipse-jetty-http-test-classes@9.2.22	/gnu/store/j0vz2zh28xpc4kzss1q1zrqlhdh9my9f-java-eclipse-jetty-http-test-classes-9.2.22
    12	python2-pandas@0.24.2	/gnu/store/8vawbx7sfwdabs8mbmpbbpi99nhbnmbv-python2-pandas-0.24.2
    11	texlive-union@51265	/gnu/store/bxd6vm07sw8nw8a89xlk99iz9fah2c4b-texlive-union-51265
    10	ocaml-markup@1.0.0	/gnu/store/mxqyjd00lhnywp4x1sm4n4xl3g947rxl-ocaml-markup-1.0.0
looking for 19,988 store items on https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org...
  96.9% substitutes available (19,375 out of 19,988)
  49,163.5 MiB of nars (compressed)
  189,620.9 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.007 seconds per request (135.3 seconds in total)
  147.6 requests per second
  (continuous integration information unavailable)
481 packages are missing from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org' for 'x86_64-linux', among which:
    36	java-xpp3@1.1.4	/gnu/store/2jjkjx7j9fv32951man7ckgz1197c110-java-xpp3-1.1.4
    19	guile@3.0.7	/gnu/store/vyi8j9nm91gdr50fyp84gswwa2qvd8xs-guile-3.0.7-debug /gnu/store/6l9rix46ydxyldf74dvpgr60rf5ily0c-guile-3.0.7
    19	ocaml4.07-bisect-ppx@2.6.1	/gnu/store/891hz357in2x21fpp4jbi57p0cz4r0hi-ocaml4.07-bisect-ppx-2.6.1
    16	julia-arraylayouts@0.7.3	/gnu/store/1p5kp8jaqabjijs5vp8sz0k3v6gy6zmp-julia-arraylayouts-0.7.3
    12	python2-pandas@0.24.2	/gnu/store/8vawbx7sfwdabs8mbmpbbpi99nhbnmbv-python2-pandas-0.24.2

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-20 21:40           ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2021-08-20 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari, zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

We are still missing all of java, see http://issues.guix.gnu.org/49990

That issue doesn't make any sense, and even with a workaround, icedtea1 fails to build.

@ 2021-08-20 23:08             ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-20 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 05:40:18PM -0400, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> We are still missing all of java, see http://issues.guix.gnu.org/49990

Thanks for the note. Is java contained within the missing 3% of
packages? Or is `guix weather` broken?

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-20 23:25               ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2021-08-20 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Ant-bootstrap is correctly reported, with around 600 dependents. With 18000 packages (on master), that's already 3% of packages. Maybe guix weather doesn't report numbers properly, or is it 3% of packages with at least 10 dependents?

@ 2021-08-20 23:33                 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-20 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 07:25:21PM -0400, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> Ant-bootstrap is correctly reported, with around 600 dependents. With 18000 packages (on master), that's already 3% of packages. Maybe guix weather doesn't report numbers properly, or is it 3% of packages with at least 10 dependents?

I messed up the weather reports. I think they are based on the master
branch, not core-updates-frozen. I'll try again now.

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21  0:23                   ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-21  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 07:33:04PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> I messed up the weather reports. I think they are based on the master
> branch, not core-updates-frozen. I'll try again now.

Alright, this time I actually used the correct branch.

As far as I can tell, the build farms are not actually trying to build
for core-updates-frozen, at least not in a systematic way. Am I
mistaken? Or are we only building the core subset of packages for this
branch?

Here is the report for x86_64-linux from berlin. Bordeaux hasn't been
building for core-updates based on the weather report. At least
xorg-server@1.20.10 is actually available; this is the
xorg-server-for-tests package.

------
$ ./pre-inst-env guix weather -c10 -s x86_64-linux
computing 18,473 package derivations for x86_64-linux...
looking for 19,943 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...
  31.2% substitutes available (6,213 out of 19,943)
  at least 37,442.0 MiB of nars (compressed)
  45,835.7 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.009 seconds per request (170.7 seconds in total)
  116.8 requests per second

  0.5% (70 out of 13,730) of the missing items are queued
  75 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 74 (98.7%)
      aarch64-linux: 1 (1.3%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      powerpc64le-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
1512 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'x86_64-linux', among which:
  5444	rust@1.30.1	/gnu/store/045fr6f1dxf8vcc5aavan81n9v6pcsfy-rust-1.30.1-cargo /gnu/store/xkhav4ik8c9i7gvpqy04s2727i385m4q-rust-1.30.1
  3723	libstdc++@10.3.0	/gnu/store/m7y8i8jfyvgns6gf1535hf6r4s1yvn9n-libstdc++-10.3.0-debug /gnu/store/84d8affpyvipdm4yv35kqc28q87dv1sv-libstdc++-10.3.0
  2973	xorg-server@1.20.10	/gnu/store/wzdcpr4maj447qlx7qqgy7bii5nab4cs-xorg-server-1.20.10
  2686	gdb@9.2	/gnu/store/wkza02rj5i6n58g60zc6k742ihagq9iv-gdb-9.2
  1976	samba@4.13.10	/gnu/store/svpmizggqcv5xjdwqff7y23m485042jd-samba-4.13.10
  1822	texlive-latex-xcolor@59745	/gnu/store/ij743f66imsb03hzvb20bpjgchcgqa70-texlive-latex-xcolor-59745
  1821	texlive-xcolor@59745	/gnu/store/d70sg0alf4zz70d8035gh3vgks8l73ar-texlive-xcolor-59745
  1819	texlive-latex-oberdiek@59745	/gnu/store/vs2c9f69jjphfrcvws114y4x17xlq042-texlive-latex-oberdiek-59745
  1818	texlive-tools@59745	/gnu/store/wi4vbq0j0cxvwpcfpi1ksx5q408xbj1n-texlive-tools-59745
  1815	texlive-latex-upquote@59745	/gnu/store/7bp96xcpk8d1y376rxgn6ydg70j26xfq-texlive-latex-upquote-59745
  1792	texlive-fonts-ec@59745	/gnu/store/9big1pgjnm4yf202yv7pcymhrm6jkibd-texlive-fonts-ec-59745
  1779	texlive-grfext@59745	/gnu/store/0qgfcq4px97n05cm53x4h7x0gyfgiv6w-texlive-grfext-59745
  1677	glu@9.0.1	/gnu/store/qdhn4l6wclxasizkj56h31l1awikmnl0-glu-9.0.1
  1503	libsndfile@1.0.30	/gnu/store/qwiz5pmmlq0vkzbdvxd1sbh8y991dvmw-libsndfile-1.0.30
  1236	ghc@7.10.2	/gnu/store/9j11p43y9hqfq07kksl5h2ma8d486a17-ghc-7.10.2-doc /gnu/store/y2xf3qqv1akk2d4x8mp68c6fg0pavh8k-ghc-7.10.2
  1087	texlive-updmap.cfg@59745	/gnu/store/zy2s2smrxhf8gg65pprs21nw54q8hh8b-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
  1019	xset@1.2.4	/gnu/store/5a1655cn1815h3ap8vx0xp6kfs0nm852-xset-1.2.4
  1006	libevdev@1.9.1	/gnu/store/wpxgvh3w87dpzcg611h9lp2k33d5dns3-libevdev-1.9.1
   759	python-pycairo@1.20.0	/gnu/store/rdhi4k4cigwzhy6kv55j5qz0pwchsyi6-python-pycairo-1.20.0
   741	python-cffi@1.14.4	/gnu/store/spjbzyp80gsq8ysjplla12554n6rp286-python-cffi-1.14.4
   685	python-docutils@0.16	/gnu/store/zkh4afpmn60jwyhhzfpdc8d41p71m2mr-python-docutils-0.16
   682	python-pytest-cov@2.8.1	/gnu/store/a7ncdky1rxmwxp7567xzhgirr0504vab-python-pytest-cov-2.8.1
   680	python-asn1crypto@1.4.0	/gnu/store/9mgxhfdnjm845lpj0s33x5ln6a140iak-python-asn1crypto-1.4.0
   680	python-cryptography-vectors@3.3.1	/gnu/store/qlvcpknn6qwhpf8jjg7yklhsh4jxnkq2-python-cryptography-vectors-3.3.1
   674	python-chardet@3.0.4	/gnu/store/vyg130yvf5nkf1bzd753xwmgnm3j9ada-python-chardet-3.0.4
   663	python-certifi@2020.12.5	/gnu/store/13278g4pbc7afpb1dgd50g3p3mrl8q13-python-certifi-2020.12.5
   639	python-pysocks@1.7.1	/gnu/store/ni175wzl70yvjg0q9clcmnlmnvz26bd8-python-pysocks-1.7.1
   599	jikes@1.22	/gnu/store/317h4ybb4s1cg5y0cjx17clqaz6s9b1v-jikes-1.22
   593	certdata2pem@0.0.0	/gnu/store/wciin3fxzbgxby9cdddpgla8x6fq5rqp-certdata2pem-0.0.0
   571	python2-nose@1.3.7	/gnu/store/gg39m3k4pid42jyhf271rndf1bc7d0wh-python2-nose-1.3.7
   545	python-jinja2@3.0.1	/gnu/store/kqdd4a698afsznifcjgdpmnlhzyx2x65-python-jinja2-3.0.1
   530	python-packaging@20.0	/gnu/store/jhmvq2whfszqkhxjqsljm9cnm8m18mxa-python-packaging-20.0
   481	python-webencodings@0.5.1	/gnu/store/fl6ms7rkc41alv8ycvprh1chl2wgfl1k-python-webencodings-0.5.1
   444	setxkbmap@1.3.2	/gnu/store/hlapj3z59dgr14x608sxx29lndy9rk12-setxkbmap-1.3.2
   443	python2-setuptools-scm@5.0.1	/gnu/store/2vhz1l8pdsdr8fvzl5f9l34vkvahh8ww-python2-setuptools-scm-5.0.1
   442	python2-six-bootstrap@1.15.0	/gnu/store/gxhi190hgh34fy6h4pqdmm4arrs02dzl-python2-six-bootstrap-1.15.0
   434	python2-typing@3.7.4.3	/gnu/store/bfaav39k3ji6c32hph8drlwfqaphdgs5-python2-typing-3.7.4.3
   434	python2-scandir@1.10.0	/gnu/store/406829j4jlw1ni058v0jjfcplxdd12v1-python2-scandir-1.10.0
   434	python2-pyparsing@2.4.6	/gnu/store/k36hdwlm40dsipncrvwwymibvidwl6dk-python2-pyparsing-2.4.6-doc /gnu/store/6fn41lyxz2qvw60jp8bps2lz347lw6zx-python2-pyparsing-2.4.6
   433	python2-attrs-bootstrap@21.2.0	/gnu/store/i2wphamz3dcxl40dhk2jigsw4qhbfwfy-python2-attrs-bootstrap-21.2.0
   432	python-sphinxcontrib-jsmath@1.0.1	/gnu/store/s4v7iajjd2gj7v4yj68hsil3sdw1592j-python-sphinxcontrib-jsmath-1.0.1
   432	python2-contextlib2-bootstrap@0.6.0.post1	/gnu/store/7c536hphb6r6ljpshs9zmpqzsajyj6s3-python2-contextlib2-bootstrap-0.6.0.post1
   432	python2-pyfakefs-bootstrap@3.7.1	/gnu/store/7jhw5qp1430l1q25h1k4cj0dayf1dx4k-python2-pyfakefs-bootstrap-3.7.1
   430	python2-wcwidth@0.1.8	/gnu/store/cg0cbi6144s9s4j2dbk2k3z6qcwy67yj-python2-wcwidth-0.1.8
   430	python2-funcsigs-bootstrap@1.0.2	/gnu/store/l7nl3b49m8ymwnbf01qm38yzi0wkjxfd-python2-funcsigs-bootstrap-1.0.2
   430	python2-atomicwrites@1.4.0	/gnu/store/7mkh4mjhva49bwsbld0c6h4a5idbhi3w-python2-atomicwrites-1.4.0
   404	libsecret@0.20.4	/gnu/store/wdka1z7kwrf21gx2ki36qhjls2ck96s4-libsecret-0.20.4-doc /gnu/store/aivi3h694n1ggw3mci7md2klvpv0pyc4-libsecret-0.20.4
   356	python-numpy@1.17.3	/gnu/store/frmwyfdc3bd8yajdbkxf62gh2mss5r3s-python-numpy-1.17.3
   347	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/mpkx2m2qlq62l6sgsyki71d8gdy17fr7-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
   333	python2-enum34@1.1.6	/gnu/store/iqwa0jpfrqry4vhq27y02a5vjys0g6b5-python2-enum34-1.1.6
   332	python2-functools32@3.2.3-2	/gnu/store/vh5wlp2a52gv3lysi6j8wgw5grnywacp-python2-functools32-3.2.3-2
   328	python2-appdirs@1.4.3	/gnu/store/8rpqk41zddvam4qkb7mhd5g0x31v7q27-python2-appdirs-1.4.3
   327	python-pytest-mock@1.10.1	/gnu/store/4vz7fpd4faxzz4wy875k9rszzkk79c52-python-pytest-mock-1.10.1
   327	python2-filelock@3.0.12	/gnu/store/rx7vgxklrnfsbmhhbrv2q5r09shzs2rw-python2-filelock-3.0.12
   327	python2-distlib@0.3.1	/gnu/store/vg8yzd6wfd493f1341iwvmwpgffx66fa-python2-distlib-0.3.1
   313	asciidoc@9.1.0	/gnu/store/f66z6h3q3kpr577x4lracypnm11ahjyc-asciidoc-9.1.0
   279	python-wheel@0.33.6	/gnu/store/8hd5j6z9qynk2dijv8rn6n93qb51r74x-python-wheel-0.33.6
   261	rust@1.30.1	/gnu/store/045fr6f1dxf8vcc5aavan81n9v6pcsfy-rust-1.30.1-cargo /gnu/store/xkhav4ik8c9i7gvpqy04s2727i385m4q-rust-1.30.1
   247	python-click@7.1.2	/gnu/store/1s7gapqsc0q5dyx1i20rna45r99fmh8l-python-click-7.1.2
   247	libass@0.15.1	/gnu/store/2iyy9dng342xk9ynsnasp9sd99h7jndy-libass-0.15.1
   245	python-attrs@21.2.0	/gnu/store/cz3964c7ba0yhca7544h3hpr5vy18acl-python-attrs-21.2.0
   240	python-pycodestyle@2.7.0	/gnu/store/40ffqhfapnr34r0ygy8j9m2byzqv8xzl-python-pycodestyle-2.7.0
   240	xorg-server@1.20.10	/gnu/store/wzdcpr4maj447qlx7qqgy7bii5nab4cs-xorg-server-1.20.10
   239	libbluray@1.0.2	/gnu/store/4g8hvxzbdhgf9xrd44z5pwgbky3lxsps-libbluray-1.0.2
   237	libva@2.10.0	/gnu/store/d5jr659zk82hxhv0qnh9r4b0jmj1n4ns-libva-2.10.0
   232	subversion@1.14.1	/gnu/store/i63ph9hps2g8qj1blsg1hhhd5f4i73k7-subversion-1.14.1
   225	glu@9.0.1	/gnu/store/qdhn4l6wclxasizkj56h31l1awikmnl0-glu-9.0.1
   224	curl@7.77.0	/gnu/store/y305qbmnvq2h40yzmgm5k4hi3yd2vlzh-curl-7.77.0-doc /gnu/store/ypyh0ya28sk1a27y0yfydz22fv7xzq2d-curl-7.77.0
   224	python-mccabe@0.6.1	/gnu/store/45w52kf6mdcm47xw0z15sr616kqw98a1-python-mccabe-0.6.1
   224	llvm-julia@11.0.0	/gnu/store/gfk2rzbkxhl52kra3w9wgwrq1x7dx2ai-llvm-julia-11.0.0-opt-viewer /gnu/store/03wmcvml4z63as85z5bba1acgz6gsgc6-llvm-julia-11.0.0
   222	samba@4.13.10	/gnu/store/svpmizggqcv5xjdwqff7y23m485042jd-samba-4.13.10
   221	libsndfile@1.0.30	/gnu/store/qwiz5pmmlq0vkzbdvxd1sbh8y991dvmw-libsndfile-1.0.30
   220	xset@1.2.4	/gnu/store/5a1655cn1815h3ap8vx0xp6kfs0nm852-xset-1.2.4
   220	libevdev@1.9.1	/gnu/store/wpxgvh3w87dpzcg611h9lp2k33d5dns3-libevdev-1.9.1
   215	python-ptyprocess@0.5.2	/gnu/store/lj0x8pxk4f5hqdgc1x1ldwi69r9xvpk5-python-ptyprocess-0.5.2
   207	python2-cython@0.29.22	/gnu/store/iwvw7qckr7agrq513ldqgznyvq73czp8-python2-cython-0.29.22
   202	python-zope-testing@4.7	/gnu/store/a40w40ibinkhr2bwaqn81gdj24fmrvvb-python-zope-testing-4.7
   199	python-zope-event@4.4	/gnu/store/z54lxykr6ihym5lsysx4r9c4vn9ham0w-python-zope-event-4.4
   189	python-regex@2020.6.8	/gnu/store/yj0bkbwh7j6l4l9gm42i8raxs44bvj8s-python-regex-2020.6.8
   189	pango@1.42.4	/gnu/store/k9zbp0xm3w3ihy7848lrc1pmlg6l0zpn-pango-1.42.4
   186	python2-nose@1.3.7	/gnu/store/gg39m3k4pid42jyhf271rndf1bc7d0wh-python2-nose-1.3.7
   174	python-mypy-extensions@0.4.3	/gnu/store/14qk89v4qkwnslazymhsdjig5rgafwqy-python-mypy-extensions-0.4.3
   173	python-async-generator@1.10	/gnu/store/z9ygiqn87slzxz1c6f5s7mbcv1rxw7f6-python-async-generator-1.10
   168	modem-manager@1.12.10	/gnu/store/x5l65n6xnlqsb8x8kfm5zkgv0bcgi2iv-modem-manager-1.12.10
   166	python-cycler@0.10.0	/gnu/store/40drzznc7vv8w6nk9122ywzqpvjx6bhq-python-cycler-0.10.0
   162	python-typed-ast@1.4.2	/gnu/store/15fm3x4y6wnscq4488r2s2lpbycgkwwy-python-typed-ast-1.4.2
   157	python-virtualenv@20.3.1	/gnu/store/d0k7pxl6c4vrm807zaf6nxqh5n4q7izw-python-virtualenv-20.3.1
   156	libnl@3.5.0	/gnu/store/wwbfl5asx4ybm7j1g8bly43yhw4d9h9m-libnl-3.5.0-doc /gnu/store/d79rjgcphdmmpkiwnaq4mgmcs1inqady-libnl-3.5.0
   154	dune@2.8.5	/gnu/store/d6ky1xrfz8hvzrjh46wkcqmcdg65sgsh-dune-2.8.5
   154	make@4.2.1	/gnu/store/5li9q9q98b7387qrlsp7cjpp23iwsipm-make-4.2.1-debug /gnu/store/9jb1y464y0fki9w74gc4c0lzbyq7nx8x-make-4.2.1
   144	python-apipkg@1.5	/gnu/store/iyck50c8cnk93w38is229b4fdvq2c95w-python-apipkg-1.5
   144	python-pyfakefs@3.7.1	/gnu/store/0xijydwqyic2nmfprzj0fszn0iz0lcm5-python-pyfakefs-3.7.1
   143	python-constantly@15.1.0	/gnu/store/7sbp1ci1c7cyk2ad21fr8kqqjmgr41bp-python-constantly-15.1.0
   142	python-lark-parser@0.9.0	/gnu/store/4zr3v956h5kqwrywqildy1jvr8fiij9h-python-lark-parser-0.9.0
   139	libwpe@1.6.0	/gnu/store/9f1qzikdd5ixww19vh08f5d8m8c2d925-libwpe-1.6.0
   139	python-wrapt@1.11.2	/gnu/store/vz3xjz5zbwzzbr0h7a1lc1825jpn5axg-python-wrapt-1.11.2
   138	python-pydocstyle@3.0.0	/gnu/store/jpvx51g7yvc5l6r02y8jrib8gmy95fym-python-pydocstyle-3.0.0
   137	python-poetry-core@1.0.3	/gnu/store/zwpbblffqhsd3jd9j09kamqwfjgy5yyl-python-poetry-core-1.0.3
   135	python-cookies@2.2.1	/gnu/store/7ywl1sicgfj7k457m7hhh6gwq3mkajv6-python-cookies-2.2.1
   133	ruby-minitest-reporters@1.3.6	/gnu/store/xnrpi2zxxswy3kwdxn5icgviqd5ym5rq-ruby-minitest-reporters-1.3.6
   133	ocaml-boot@4.07.1	/gnu/store/9w0nxw1138f5la0y4rqhjngakw4cwmzx-ocaml-boot-4.07.1
   124	xclip@0.13	/gnu/store/5rwkh6fhkz3n0ddywbsks34jrqlj2ppm-xclip-0.13
   122	ruby-test-unit@3.2.5	/gnu/store/3pmjya1ndgh8zpzvb1khnfp4f85rg00r-ruby-test-unit-3.2.5
   122	gnome-vfs@2.24.4	/gnu/store/5vgyz89hh1xmfs8fkj57d1dqrx2jsm73-gnome-vfs-2.24.4
   119	python-pyrsistent@0.16.0	/gnu/store/l084x5415awps6s50k1y4cgjf7pyvlsf-python-pyrsistent-0.16.0
   119	xorg-server@1.20.11	/gnu/store/v2fzsg9wggvvblby1k834p9kbyxnri22-xorg-server-1.20.11
   116	icu4c@67.1	/gnu/store/nxgvl1b5kbr4nn2q4xcq7r43r6y4b7s8-icu4c-67.1
   115	python2-coverage@5.2.1	/gnu/store/hk22vkjq5f8h8nija532isjc5zwmzzbp-python2-coverage-5.2.1
   112	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/9q29q59cmhnb9l25adhmsx6q1az3n05x-node-10.24.0
   112	python-docopt@0.6.2	/gnu/store/z7lqgpib2d18a9dhf7banb9z446kzvd5-python-docopt-0.6.2
   111	python-scandir@1.10.0	/gnu/store/b92pv8lp3my5wi47fvyvapk09rzhng60-python-scandir-1.10.0
   109	python-pyzmq@22.1.0	/gnu/store/v445ibcpsn7m0ijyig5gika0njwraxpl-python-pyzmq-22.1.0
   108	python-fixtures-bootstrap@3.0.0	/gnu/store/zm6cp39s0mbdvcqm9nbcrgrq5aw3lh94-python-fixtures-bootstrap-3.0.0
   107	python-pytoml@0.1.21	/gnu/store/b3q9kvwrz9gq3s6i80cp44jziyvswi3z-python-pytoml-0.1.21
   104	pybind11@2.6.2	/gnu/store/0ppl1hah0h4qn7p02cb6hlpprbs7if30-pybind11-2.6.2
    97	lsof@4.94.0	/gnu/store/3l01j1qrqsn1w9x4m0qzhxirl26p2z6y-lsof-4.94.0
    97	ocaml4.07-ocamlbuild@0.14.0	/gnu/store/8kngn46jfs32nzbagmp1zaaggcw8wspp-ocaml4.07-ocamlbuild-0.14.0
    93	python-ipython-genutils@0.1.0	/gnu/store/ms7kbf9npg16gasdc5s19zzi5cpw0yvl-python-ipython-genutils-0.1.0
    91	python-validictory@1.0.1	/gnu/store/8xnbpg1jy7cl0lnvnnx92109whslzlnb-python-validictory-1.0.1
    91	python-json-spec@0.10.1	/gnu/store/qg2c17kjjh1l1xsjsvhczrhnh2fadma4-python-json-spec-0.10.1
    89	python-parso@0.8.2	/gnu/store/9dwzx3xsgvx5pmzck900ynmsm6aslgjn-python-parso-0.8.2
    87	libxscrnsaver@1.2.3	/gnu/store/cf61mjs2gsn8x8pb4vqlg2pm5jxjdqcv-libxscrnsaver-1.2.3
    84	python-prompt-toolkit@2.0.7	/gnu/store/rrbmya25wb3mcmrfx52z4gqzy1sh7283-python-prompt-toolkit-2.0.7
    83	python-pickleshare@0.7.5	/gnu/store/jd5zcrh4l9zjms29av22h0fza14f2mc5-python-pickleshare-0.7.5
    83	python-backcall@0.2.0	/gnu/store/mzz8biq7683mz0kszcmcy00hlwvz5lrf-python-backcall-0.2.0
    83	python-xlrd@1.2.0	/gnu/store/wdzvs2mjbabpnkxy9xxiz3v4r5758klp-python-xlrd-1.2.0
    83	python-jdcal@1.4	/gnu/store/sdhqxx6g6yiklnm6llnhrl5sw8302vcg-python-jdcal-1.4
    83	python-et-xmlfile@1.0.1	/gnu/store/3al922ll3m3hx8yl25hy2rfwlm49dvcm-python-et-xmlfile-1.0.1
    79	python-pytest-forked@1.3.0	/gnu/store/arr6wsppy0smrm9y2qnrh8xl8isv3nab-python-pytest-forked-1.3.0
    79	python-msgpack@1.0.0	/gnu/store/jfl4hc5gi27981sv08xdh4ddza0ndx46-python-msgpack-1.0.0
    78	python-genshi@0.7.5	/gnu/store/m122krni6qv52rp800ln22s3d06k6sfs-python-genshi-0.7.5
    77	ruby-minitest-bonus-assertions@3.0	/gnu/store/v3a647rgvg0jljxaichj8s9bxwr518kq-ruby-minitest-bonus-assertions-3.0
    76	ruby-netrc@0.11.0	/gnu/store/s8sgjh7zcf30660pc64nrkdchc2105zk-ruby-netrc-0.11.0
    76	ruby-racc@1.4.14	/gnu/store/8nda3w4d8z9ik9lsxxnrsghj9r6n2lf5-ruby-racc-1.4.14
    73	python-pytest-xprocess@0.18.1	/gnu/store/sis4hx9y5mvffah446plvd3n6s5g34yl-python-pytest-xprocess-0.18.1
    73	ruby-regexp-property-values@1.0.0	/gnu/store/warbc80rfli00qhr9nvhz4cpiw338psv-ruby-regexp-property-values-1.0.0
    73	python2-pytz@2021.1	/gnu/store/fjx821c2apgyxpfl5jghp8a4ipm9bp3d-python2-pytz-2021.1
    72	psm@3.3.20170428	/gnu/store/3y367xwzi5vn31382ba8vgghwjh6mbd9-psm-3.3.20170428-debug /gnu/store/g7n9abdq8hb7g11anc053q36m7yxq1ll-psm-3.3.20170428
    70	glibc@2.33	/gnu/store/zy7zwhxxbphqqmigp17j54dpbpz6wr38-glibc-2.33 /gnu/store/qmgsfxm3ad5n7bi947n7xw0wq86blqr9-glibc-2.33-static
    69	texlive-tiny@59745	/gnu/store/pscx74biql51w1zjk9r4v8rmx7fwvfl7-texlive-tiny-59745
    67	python2-pycparser@2.20	/gnu/store/590zp3kwiwgsb7g8dsnxzdqki1kw3xia-python2-pycparser-2.20-doc /gnu/store/akfhgimsl03379zvdr5xp0pp22kybmib-python2-pycparser-2.20
    67	ocaml4.07-stdlib-shims@0.1.0	/gnu/store/4gc56m4mk6ix5k023n5z9dwasib7npys-ocaml4.07-stdlib-shims-0.1.0
    66	python2-idna@2.10	/gnu/store/k12gwiljxzfsnzdsd06gb9iifg8pnj9k-python2-idna-2.10
    66	python2-backport-ssl-match-hostname@3.5.0.1	/gnu/store/1qywina7zjcixy5mfkbikcz1k3jdr2zs-python2-backport-ssl-match-hostname-3.5.0.1
    65	ocaml-cmdliner@1.0.3	/gnu/store/kcrf4bdrbdw94rnfgqhcfggbngnc0hwk-ocaml-cmdliner-1.0.3
    63	python-datrie@0.8.2	/gnu/store/9nvfkqbfipl8jdszm932wdjlgwx8j5kx-python-datrie-0.8.2
    63	python2-pretend@1.0.9	/gnu/store/1xc2w9i3kg9rbmhb77m6q0bnylxji5vf-python2-pretend-1.0.9
    61	python2-certifi@2020.12.5	/gnu/store/d5kx6zz1j4r2z8pj1759jvqb104gkib0-python2-certifi-2020.12.5
    60	python-simplejson@3.17.2	/gnu/store/7ak6s1m3shchs2hjbphcsaqqwjsqbima-python-simplejson-3.17.2
    59	python2-ipaddress@1.0.23	/gnu/store/1dcj8paaa74vvfg1698vfg82i4md4am4-python2-ipaddress-1.0.23
    58	python2-asn1crypto@1.4.0	/gnu/store/hq6dn5k57lpylfbzz2vd1a7pa285q0qv-python2-asn1crypto-1.4.0
    58	python2-cryptography-vectors@3.3.1	/gnu/store/xzz3pa4kfhfjas94ifbfvns4bgn90df4-python2-cryptography-vectors-3.3.1
    57	netcdf@4.7.4	/gnu/store/wnphpk682pp5abfyi8jip5p4zrhxdw62-netcdf-4.7.4
    56	python-greenlet@1.0.0	/gnu/store/lv3nqwm8dikjy128ka4fj3kcbich2wq4-python-greenlet-1.0.0
    55	python2-flaky@3.5.3	/gnu/store/gi6qmpnpy276yfq9866iavgkay1qs63j-python2-flaky-3.5.3
    54	libxfce4util@4.16.0	/gnu/store/rk8drsca8jbayqsfr1n1kj5vhm94xw14-libxfce4util-4.16.0
    54	htslib@1.12	/gnu/store/ww4k9vdavlnf2yp5xsjkhidsx22k9v81-htslib-1.12
    52	libdv@1.0.0	/gnu/store/wrmj8p4cslpym3dh9rxiv7ifdpz58j2c-libdv-1.0.0
    51	texlive-oberdiek@59745	/gnu/store/yhzsxjrabzm6zngyz17wld0w8kljb17h-texlive-oberdiek-59745
    50	python2-pysocks@1.7.1	/gnu/store/k7i3058b3142qfqhxz3m0d1hy5bwchm8-python2-pysocks-1.7.1
    50	texlive-latex-filecontents@59745	/gnu/store/fb676nyp1f90yzfzyg8hlmim1nl37bcw-texlive-latex-filecontents-59745
    49	glibc-locales@2.33	/gnu/store/gp293fhsb6053dydl5cq26l41a46jbya-glibc-locales-2.33
    47	texlive-ydoc@59745	/gnu/store/y3a3r8ma5w8balws2h0bi67fvgy40ph1-texlive-ydoc-59745-doc /gnu/store/pxxgb7d3qh52f42a12bjnwr0y84knpci-texlive-ydoc-59745
    45	python2-pygments@2.5.2	/gnu/store/62rp6q6fsvfnz8jkijhmn43dvmvdy9c0-python2-pygments-2.5.2
    44	python-sqlparse@0.4.1	/gnu/store/d0qcpz9r4fnym5qbgbvw8mz6qk36j3xb-python-sqlparse-0.4.1
    43	python-tblib@1.6.0	/gnu/store/9wag6r0915cppivi61kywjjxfpicp5lk-python-tblib-1.6.0
    43	python-covdefaults@1.1.0	/gnu/store/nchk53dnn65mpvwjag2z9gjg2j9bfmsl-python-covdefaults-1.1.0
    41	newt@0.52.21	/gnu/store/sf0h1aqhbs61nh62qkkmy8dwghcr4693-newt-0.52.21 /gnu/store/48drcq3f8dkh32f2cwcmn3gljf7prbw7-newt-0.52.21-python
    41	ocaml4.07-opam-file-format@2.0.0	/gnu/store/sjvp81m733dz1pcqnrmflqdz8c6lph0b-ocaml4.07-opam-file-format-2.0.0
    40	htslib@1.10	/gnu/store/r38q6zhywdqdddb140ricrdpc73l1my9-htslib-1.10
    39	openh264@2.1.1	/gnu/store/n1xzmj3vz1rpjyb57mzp0vhibfgfn1nd-openh264-2.1.1
    35	python-async-timeout@3.0.1	/gnu/store/jralnl8db3wp0l66a0sl8w8wrqcp5dq9-python-async-timeout-3.0.1
    35	python-pycares@2.3.0	/gnu/store/hwrpvcfdivy1sn7sfvn1rf9q2yy9n0fm-python-pycares-2.3.0
    35	libsrtp@2.3.0	/gnu/store/yr4hqa24rd1axd4f9xnn6fxsk4726ab8-libsrtp-2.3.0
    35	python2-snowballstemmer@2.0.0	/gnu/store/jhrjhmpmd7xhjcgn05djgds2x8yrj7cg-python2-snowballstemmer-2.0.0
    35	python2-wheel@0.33.6	/gnu/store/biqm3fml3kick54b766g4fnn50z8p8m6-python2-wheel-0.33.6
    34	gunicorn@20.1.0	/gnu/store/0li9kri4xrg7y6hilda0mwr9gbqvdpkg-gunicorn-20.1.0-doc /gnu/store/0llmlkz7anwdngv6sh8cpjmlh8nq01pb-gunicorn-20.1.0
    34	python2-olefile@0.46	/gnu/store/i41niibb0awx4ssdnydjnpfbk016f7z5-python2-olefile-0.46
    33	python-mpmath@1.1.0	/gnu/store/whiqfx13v3hlwdgn9f0gf48jk1hdl6wc-python-mpmath-1.1.0
    31	python-pytest-pep8@1.0.6	/gnu/store/h5a3yywzr0xmgbn35fljl6c26wcrlcw5-python-pytest-pep8-1.0.6
    31	texlive-latex-environ@59745	/gnu/store/my8n19nwb62l7wa3vw2g9jks6smiiyhw-texlive-latex-environ-59745
    30	liboauth@1.0.3	/gnu/store/a3lgpjjih9cjmmkm99c44vryjgrnn3kb-liboauth-1.0.3
    30	python2-sphinxcontrib-websupport@1.2.0	/gnu/store/ffy57mq25vzmf8bbwv8pm1wxkmsfs2ij-python2-sphinxcontrib-websupport-1.2.0
    30	python2-docutils@0.14	/gnu/store/5l0dgrj2f42g7j6r1blwz9yknz9j9lwq-python2-docutils-0.14
    30	python2-imagesize@1.2.0	/gnu/store/2xb8r6b03wrvlzh9kwfp3b38y4x34hyi-python2-imagesize-1.2.0
    30	vulkan-loader@1.2.162	/gnu/store/98d9vzylrypw9m3kpfkklz9llfg93gc9-vulkan-loader-1.2.162
    30	python2-six-bootstrap@1.15.0	/gnu/store/gxhi190hgh34fy6h4pqdmm4arrs02dzl-python2-six-bootstrap-1.15.0
    29	python2-libxml2@2.9.12	/gnu/store/jni6v12v9hzyydf91w64a2zd3rnifsac-python2-libxml2-2.9.12
    29	python-pycryptodomex@3.9.9	/gnu/store/9xipvws464xm7m236jk839vix9m5yj1p-python-pycryptodomex-3.9.9
    29	dtc@1.6.1	/gnu/store/q2y4hbjjbgmssk9ybslskpywsqqrm4c8-dtc-1.6.1
    29	python-networkx@2.6.2	/gnu/store/li8ha7pyvzdhy4nclafz1wry6v6w9jzx-python-networkx-2.6.2
    29	python2-lxml@4.6.3	/gnu/store/x6cdwyxh6vrr2ji62qpa8ia0hzm65f91-python2-lxml-4.6.3
    29	python2-zope-testing@4.7	/gnu/store/qif7kvgjy676s01bfbiarl8271gx5yws-python2-zope-testing-4.7
    28	libsepol@3.2	/gnu/store/7sqbaj666yihrc1zy1d3gpr330g9z4i5-libsepol-3.2
    28	texlive-booktabs@59745	/gnu/store/qwy2vkiq03zp4zlg86k3ddx020kq23sw-texlive-booktabs-59745
    28	texlive-latex-ms@59745	/gnu/store/lznqnraywj2j17mvqjjawnl3m9sjlr3d-texlive-latex-ms-59745
    27	python-curio@1.2	/gnu/store/d1iwq7hbcl97nmsjlkaydacas9f1q6qs-python-curio-1.2
    27	python-pip@20.2.4	/gnu/store/idmzdkm3mzyxdixazhdn5cbn3vij07lc-python-pip-20.2.4
    27	python-waf@2.0.19	/gnu/store/x2pmnpclnck5zjw14g92z9a1z5ji3ric-python-waf-2.0.19
    27	python2-setuptools-scm@5.0.1	/gnu/store/2vhz1l8pdsdr8fvzl5f9l34vkvahh8ww-python2-setuptools-scm-5.0.1
    26	perl-plack-middleware-removeredundantbody@0.09	/gnu/store/0k1ryfaxpdmyqddky05alk0i0gq1m8fx-perl-plack-middleware-removeredundantbody-0.09
    26	volume-key@0.3.12	/gnu/store/mqbwqafhnygd6a0vd9qgl53jjnr1hb9h-volume-key-0.3.12
    26	python-ddt@1.4.2	/gnu/store/paq453qq2i257fz2nmbjfhdvkgi18a9x-python-ddt-1.4.2
    26	fltk@1.3.6	/gnu/store/cxpnkrnb1ykb4930j8mp2bz1ksnmb6aq-fltk-1.3.6
    26	texlive-titling@59745	/gnu/store/9hzlw57w693vbfmlj5n199kpyw42jfzm-texlive-titling-59745
    26	texlive-iftex@59745	/gnu/store/gavppb7z0xb0kv97f4rv9zhm2iifzysn-texlive-iftex-59745-doc /gnu/store/3nj37085rmd0gr4jpvbp62q8bnafl5vg-texlive-iftex-59745
    26	texlive-latex-fontspec@59745	/gnu/store/9b5vjq94w9qwa3fxiym86lkif8gkhd14-texlive-latex-fontspec-59745
    26	python2-zope-event@4.4	/gnu/store/9c8rvg4il3ipvwki46gqc9jmmahkkxwy-python2-zope-event-4.4
    25	python-pytest-dependency@0.5.1	/gnu/store/cx73v0ybs28rpx6wk6ay50hhcnlwb8hm-python-pytest-dependency-0.5.1
    25	xinput@1.6.3	/gnu/store/sd5kj82kwjvj00nlswxm1cysdlljmqw3-xinput-1.6.3
    25	texlive-generic-epsf@59745	/gnu/store/4k4rpsf76rqrlbvc2g7ki5qkdg688zp7-texlive-generic-epsf-59745-doc /gnu/store/7gs3gq2n53kf612dycq8x7wfxcx1a25d-texlive-generic-epsf-59745
    25	python2-scandir@1.10.0	/gnu/store/406829j4jlw1ni058v0jjfcplxdd12v1-python2-scandir-1.10.0
    24	python2-subprocess32@3.2.7	/gnu/store/1v6fxbk88s28gzfzga5072vvd8fngznk-python2-subprocess32-3.2.7
    24	python-py-bcrypt@0.4	/gnu/store/547wrdilkcnwx4cw9apvlvfgx9dgwvjh-python-py-bcrypt-0.4
    24	python2-toml@0.10.2	/gnu/store/m4yfmb1hxkkm6h27y011zjg0a1idzhv4-python2-toml-0.10.2
    24	python2-typing@3.7.4.3	/gnu/store/bfaav39k3ji6c32hph8drlwfqaphdgs5-python2-typing-3.7.4.3
    24	python2-pyparsing@2.4.6	/gnu/store/k36hdwlm40dsipncrvwwymibvidwl6dk-python2-pyparsing-2.4.6-doc /gnu/store/6fn41lyxz2qvw60jp8bps2lz347lw6zx-python2-pyparsing-2.4.6
    23	moarvm@2019.03	/gnu/store/m642b0nw1za4rwbgdn39wrg00zr6jll5-moarvm-2019.03
    23	python-pyicu@2.7.4	/gnu/store/dkkcigg7b337r89sw1z17j1xrphmfb8z-python-pyicu-2.7.4
    23	python-joblib@0.14.1	/gnu/store/5595smg4p787kqvn4j4c39frxwficyfh-python-joblib-0.14.1
    23	gl2ps@1.4.2	/gnu/store/hd8fh1xl59q2pmc7130pzpx8fzv0nbac-gl2ps-1.4.2
    23	python-blinker@1.4	/gnu/store/qz1zki4hiy2jazspdaga2js25506gzah-python-blinker-1.4
    23	python2-contextlib2-bootstrap@0.6.0.post1	/gnu/store/7c536hphb6r6ljpshs9zmpqzsajyj6s3-python2-contextlib2-bootstrap-0.6.0.post1
    23	python2-pyfakefs-bootstrap@3.7.1	/gnu/store/7jhw5qp1430l1q25h1k4cj0dayf1dx4k-python2-pyfakefs-bootstrap-3.7.1
    22	python-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/1b3l5gzga5s3glhlc6z99w6nmcgqrn9r-python-zope-exceptions-4.4
    22	python2-kiwisolver@1.0.1	/gnu/store/8b8239lhzw73pi4hc8ag1d28i4nlnpp5-python2-kiwisolver-1.0.1
    22	unbound@1.13.1	/gnu/store/hm9f40vnpqz51d408m87i242i5z3i84r-unbound-1.13.1 /gnu/store/k29yw75hflgvhl2hb818h4brrx6gxq6w-unbound-1.13.1-python
    22	python2-attrs-bootstrap@21.2.0	/gnu/store/i2wphamz3dcxl40dhk2jigsw4qhbfwfy-python2-attrs-bootstrap-21.2.0
    21	librevenge@0.0.4	/gnu/store/2gyh1dvj8d35xka1qwvplaz3cbhb2adk-librevenge-0.0.4
    21	python-isodate@0.6.0	/gnu/store/m6y24km8lkn2nfdh67k377dmvyz63xl9-python-isodate-0.6.0
    21	python2-wcwidth@0.1.8	/gnu/store/cg0cbi6144s9s4j2dbk2k3z6qcwy67yj-python2-wcwidth-0.1.8
    21	python2-funcsigs-bootstrap@1.0.2	/gnu/store/l7nl3b49m8ymwnbf01qm38yzi0wkjxfd-python2-funcsigs-bootstrap-1.0.2
    21	python2-atomicwrites@1.4.0	/gnu/store/7mkh4mjhva49bwsbld0c6h4a5idbhi3w-python2-atomicwrites-1.4.0
    21	python-sqlalchemy@1.3.20	/gnu/store/cqsyz9lp0jpqfax5dn9k3v3r91alj8hc-python-sqlalchemy-1.3.20
    20	python-tomlkit@0.7.0	/gnu/store/4f6f328ybihm600ya44zkhkv2c8s8ssg-python-tomlkit-0.7.0
    20	python-ruamel.yaml@0.16.13	/gnu/store/i9s5gwg05wh9vaik3hihaf0bkhk3iv9d-python-ruamel.yaml-0.16.13
    19	python-pycrypto@2.6.1	/gnu/store/lfivshdaxzs8jrk8rgzphk8zj6yxfs37-python-pycrypto-2.6.1
    19	python-threadpoolctl@2.1.0	/gnu/store/5p6wvzy237vyxy669igf7ib719k705xn-python-threadpoolctl-2.1.0
    19	python-purl@1.5	/gnu/store/d3cj88v2ym6s9lmh4j1ljf0aca8rq3ap-python-purl-1.5
    19	python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0	/gnu/store/spadpd5990d28p27ki339nqj7bddgbw7-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    19	python2-docutils@0.16	/gnu/store/9h9ad4sjhpayrpnffinjq9k7q7ljkglg-python2-docutils-0.16
    19	ocaml4.07-mmap@1.1.0	/gnu/store/jb92y3l0bgfzfid6g3jsl6gnsfqj3500-ocaml4.07-mmap-1.1.0
    18	exempi@2.5.2	/gnu/store/8x32046jxdjyhzff3j762lvmnz3z1qqg-exempi-2.5.2
    18	miniupnpc@2.1.20191224	/gnu/store/zg6ncdv70bgwdv46liydifsjd94nkkah-miniupnpc-2.1.20191224
    18	node@10.24.0	/gnu/store/9q29q59cmhnb9l25adhmsx6q1az3n05x-node-10.24.0
    18	telepathy-glib@0.24.1	/gnu/store/yaycmvgwlvgszx7vq405952sd6ipam5n-telepathy-glib-0.24.1
    18	python2-pympler@0.9	/gnu/store/j3iqaz3kyyc9gzdzh3xnadi02kdz8kb2-python2-pympler-0.9
    18	texlive-latex-tabulary@59745	/gnu/store/mxafajml2z2fibr6w62363vwymr0x23g-texlive-latex-tabulary-59745
    18	boost@1.59.0	/gnu/store/gy6gp70556cxgdrgjna838cr07r99vfv-boost-1.59.0
    17	python2-zinnia@0.07-1.581faa8	/gnu/store/nbxgmnwlr5ndwpr31wv1md7ws803yidq-python2-zinnia-0.07-1.581faa8
    17	python2-tegaki-wagomu@0.3.1	/gnu/store/yjndz2y72aghl82glrq57qky957nmdj6-python2-tegaki-wagomu-0.3.1
    17	python-dpkt@1.9.4	/gnu/store/vm9pgsgvyrv46ydm52vgwmq7i47bsq4j-python-dpkt-1.9.4
    17	python-importlib-resources@3.0.0	/gnu/store/lviklx50w0irwszhdsr5wicgkdjbqskk-python-importlib-resources-3.0.0
    17	python-toolz@0.11.1	/gnu/store/vkrxk4kjqnkqnbcf645cf1v9bhz1ghdv-python-toolz-0.11.1
    17	python2-zope-exceptions@4.4	/gnu/store/x6y3piy1radb9r2424xz5qbfkjs1a50p-python2-zope-exceptions-4.4
    17	python2-pbr-minimal@3.0.1	/gnu/store/mpkx2m2qlq62l6sgsyki71d8gdy17fr7-python2-pbr-minimal-3.0.1
    16	python-pathtools@0.1.2	/gnu/store/vvrva2fbzg36hlc1fp1ma9y3w2zl8sax-python-pathtools-0.1.2
    16	python-chai@1.1.2	/gnu/store/jbfj2wlpa356s2ljhy2z4v3zxh6ac7n1-python-chai-1.1.2
    16	python-text-unidecode@1.3	/gnu/store/fkfjwik83rfjqffbvbazywifm3glpv5k-python-text-unidecode-1.3
    16	scons-python2@3.0.4	/gnu/store/1sk2vnbxnmx3dh2s99xjwhjsxdfnm4nf-scons-python2-3.0.4
    16	python-singledispatch@3.4.0.3	/gnu/store/hhyyg3j9pdvl9zaq9ljv77g3igy04kar-python-singledispatch-3.4.0.3
    16	libdecaf@1.0.1	/gnu/store/5mkrwlg20grfls5gkiqn1b7imzrai7qd-libdecaf-1.0.1-doc /gnu/store/lr3fv59497hv84jh633dm614lbz2bjg9-libdecaf-1.0.1 /gnu/store/0mhaaw1szb5zppv8p8hpdn8jyhsfspqr-libdecaf-1.0.1-python
    16	python-websocket-client@0.54.0	/gnu/store/sya8nh8vzm03al5581zfvwjikdbs3iaj-python-websocket-client-0.54.0
    16	guile@1.8.8	/gnu/store/8izgdlhxvxmybhzgzmgp2m419bvcmms3-guile-1.8.8
    16	texlive-latex-natbib@59745	/gnu/store/dvmh7c4wbhlmsgczpkbaqyzm0pmpxyg6-texlive-latex-natbib-59745
    15	ruby-loofah@2.3.1	/gnu/store/1ny4axv73l3mhl2vzpqi8gwkd9m97hby-ruby-loofah-2.3.1
    15	xdotool@3.20160805.1	/gnu/store/cxhrg4rivz13f5qh037vmwxaz8lw1wnb-xdotool-3.20160805.1
    15	python-fastimport@0.9.9	/gnu/store/s2yw8mzgxq15c42whjylk29wyj9i5kzn-python-fastimport-0.9.9
    15	glog@0.4.0	/gnu/store/bfvl1rfwq4m0vs75pmbm8gcfyd8ksnk5-glog-0.4.0
    15	texlive-updmap.cfg@59745	/gnu/store/4n59nc1jdbzag3834aavv6hp1cgy4dm9-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    14	python-invoke@1.5.0	/gnu/store/8cnj3cx9wr5ah364a95gpa6r7sy8cai4-python-invoke-1.5.0
    14	xorg-server-xwayland@1.20.11	/gnu/store/b5d6m06q1gi68qqr58q4n3j6xrwsqrsa-xorg-server-xwayland-1.20.11
    14	accountsservice@0.6.50	/gnu/store/wlnywkp823r3lq0c3cxkbmsajb9203hr-accountsservice-0.6.50
    14	python-fsspec@0.6.1	/gnu/store/3kqhisra6rxbqy4vvqaqsa5bkav1yvsh-python-fsspec-0.6.1
    14	python2-future@0.17.1	/gnu/store/1pg2ggngbs8zqxp35cbbw8s6jn1a0667-python2-future-0.17.1
    14	texlive-sectsty@59745	/gnu/store/vilddamv6m1m97bhqwznqgf5kxw5w2z3-texlive-sectsty-59745
    13	dmenu@5.0	/gnu/store/cyl87gnkfp7sc63izxmbxhmlis9hwi03-dmenu-5.0
    13	mono@4.4.1.0	/gnu/store/9b9hqkk74hp43gdfy47a15wnyiqr3sad-mono-4.4.1.0
    13	python2-xlrd@1.2.0	/gnu/store/7527iiybqj5rp5qajy2c59vig90qa0s1-python2-xlrd-1.2.0
    13	python-prettytable@0.7.2	/gnu/store/168l8r2kl7q7siqvclryiqadqv95dkf1-python-prettytable-0.7.2
    13	python-tabulate@0.8.9	/gnu/store/fawl0yxjcb9km3jzqqcc5zkxcjkglbpq-python-tabulate-0.8.9
    13	netsurf-buildsystem@1.9	/gnu/store/h5vcmxyg144igrxmc19hr9qha0l8grs9-netsurf-buildsystem-1.9
    13	stb@0.0-2.b42009b	/gnu/store/gz0gpw9ilvzh80n0h33gdvki4r30sqdh-stb-0.0-2.b42009b
    12	python2-dbus@1.2.16	/gnu/store/54znzgvi4nwbl1ng7iwpw8nzmvy7vkds-python2-dbus-1.2.16
    12	clang-toolchain@9.0.1	/gnu/store/qbv2crwh5j17g7h2lm3igfr96dscmj2y-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-debug /gnu/store/61fdmhy4md8kqrnv0dkzj0cj6vz61ikd-clang-toolchain-9.0.1 /gnu/store/xr8zia0r8gg2kja0jkpslkry61cgy3fh-clang-toolchain-9.0.1-static
    12	python-rednose@1.2.3	/gnu/store/lmcy5bm66wcwwvqwd1knr7yfm3kh3kq0-python-rednose-1.2.3
    12	libbigwig@0.4.4	/gnu/store/rax667n3d0vr1c39dgr0yyr1vqhbqn7l-libbigwig-0.4.4
    12	python-webob@1.8.6	/gnu/store/z3gz2f2vl9z8kw4v8rrd9hyzg8nkf6x2-python-webob-1.8.6
    12	python-urwid@2.1.2	/gnu/store/mykf5iyn7j4vvgpwzdcdxk65f9rs9sm9-python-urwid-2.1.2
    12	fifo-map@1.1.1-0.0dfbf5d	/gnu/store/hbq0p7d2cfa01cfnzyl3v504555sj8kk-fifo-map-1.1.1-0.0dfbf5d
    11	python-rfc3986@1.4.0	/gnu/store/x44yfkz63xgv929vsq9398jrsza1plyc-python-rfc3986-1.4.0
    11	cairo-xcb@1.16.0	/gnu/store/vxxcrz4iknb0ahf1ihc3c2c4rn7zzzwf-cairo-xcb-1.16.0-doc /gnu/store/r86dfyahmbpp860q3kn7n808951c5r5f-cairo-xcb-1.16.0
    11	python-ecdsa@0.14.1	/gnu/store/f10sd6i800bqrwaw6by1v0rlyl0n3aam-python-ecdsa-0.14.1
    11	python-nodeenv@1.4.0	/gnu/store/lf80cx7jmfjancqmrkzq8l378fhkwrgb-python-nodeenv-1.4.0
    11	python-identify@1.4.25	/gnu/store/h7nfajd86h7wrgljz4wf7npp38zvgp94-python-identify-1.4.25
    11	gnupg@1.4.23	/gnu/store/vmvqzqdw5wkad0wmx91asr7ma3spn31m-gnupg-1.4.23
    11	python2-pyflakes@2.3.1	/gnu/store/57d7y0b90jassasfbziz3nzmzs09h75g-python2-pyflakes-2.3.1
    11	python2-pep8@1.7.0	/gnu/store/xqlx7frbiipxcxpkjf573k3qvzwm0x0s-python2-pep8-1.7.0
    10	python-websockets@8.1	/gnu/store/z5ww1l5wvv199syxscxzqrm6c8jqx7nx-python-websockets-8.1
    10	python-sure@1.4.11	/gnu/store/fnyar0w2lipc2awzfxsbk9j8dmkilnvg-python-sure-1.4.11
    10	petsc@3.11.2	/gnu/store/48dwcglwhcvimh13zilwgfc7naaiazq6-petsc-3.11.2-examples /gnu/store/g1myhvbs4krwyvgzpvi7pcyj985z69sm-petsc-3.11.2
    10	menu-cache@1.1.0	/gnu/store/6wfh5qq0iqbygsrjqqic5rl5ja79p3hz-menu-cache-1.1.0
    10	python-netifaces@0.10.9	/gnu/store/dv72zvgyyyq18sxiiap3125abdkimcc9-python-netifaces-0.10.9
    10	python-cssselect@1.1.0	/gnu/store/a1ja19a7bwk75nnyp8w175y6j3jdawsz-python-cssselect-1.1.0
    10	asio@1.18.2	/gnu/store/fn8j3pa5y9npg8vgmnjhzlhp84k3d0pb-asio-1.18.2
    10	python-httplib2@0.9.2	/gnu/store/qc6xrz1rdkp0walw8nrs6slm1bx3f3p2-python-httplib2-0.9.2
    10	libxaw3d@1.6.3	/gnu/store/crq2f69sn1dklyjfplfa0vpmvsli8z1y-libxaw3d-1.6.3
    10	python2-typing-extensions@3.7.4.3	/gnu/store/72f6nnxigzi5hws6dzs12p0af7jz7kw2-python2-typing-extensions-3.7.4.3
    10	python2-mypy-extensions@0.4.3	/gnu/store/1pwfcmfayw209w6li1q683z746aphk2f-python2-mypy-extensions-0.4.3
    10	python2-futures@3.2.0	/gnu/store/aa22fapj4sg0l44dvhgbwcv7akzfyaly-python2-futures-3.2.0
    10	ocaml4.07-ppx-tools-versioned@5.4.0	/gnu/store/ynhmqhkws891yj6v6c7pbws6j9s8bkpm-ocaml4.07-ppx-tools-versioned-5.4.0
    10	texlive-lh@59745	/gnu/store/i523kl0xx50ffdvjvp1s1ynv27i0vh4b-texlive-lh-59745
    10	python2-filelock@3.0.12	/gnu/store/rx7vgxklrnfsbmhhbrv2q5r09shzs2rw-python2-filelock-3.0.12
    10	python2-distlib@0.3.1	/gnu/store/vg8yzd6wfd493f1341iwvmwpgffx66fa-python2-distlib-0.3.1
    10	python2-appdirs@1.4.3	/gnu/store/8rpqk41zddvam4qkb7mhd5g0x31v7q27-python2-appdirs-1.4.3
------

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21  0:30                     ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-21  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 08:23:03PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the build farms are not actually trying to build
> for core-updates-frozen, at least not in a systematic way. Am I
> mistaken? Or are we only building the core subset of packages for this
> branch?

I think it would be helpful to start fully building the branch even if
there are still some large parts of the tree that don't build.

That's because of Rust: it takes a very long time (days?) to build Rust,
and so people won't even be able to start testing their leaf packages,
many of which depend on Rust at this point. I know it has been built for
this branch in recent weeks, but I guess it was garbage collected.

I thought about building the packages "by hand" and setting up a gcroot
manually, but it would be nice to work within the CI infrastructure.

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21  0:57           ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2021-08-21  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

Hi Leo,

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 at 17:05, Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 03:10:00PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
>> I'm preparing some weather reports now. Basically, I use this command:
>
> Here they are! Things to note:

The command you posted works if you previously did:

  guix pull --branch=core-updates-frozen

instead, I am using:

  guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- weather

> These reports list missing packages with 10 or more dependents. So,
> important leaf packages may be missing... please try upgrading your
> systems based on the core-updates-frozen branch!
>
> There are two substitute servers now, ci.guix.gnu.org (aka berlin) and
> bordeaux.guix.gnu.org.
>
> For 32 and 64-bit ARM, bordeaux has 70% and 85% of substitutes
> available, respectively. This is much higher than berlin.
>
> For i686 (32-bit Intel), berlin has 80%, and bordeaux has 88%.
>
> For x86_64, they each have 97%.

I get for x86_64:

$ guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- describe
  guix 839e1eb
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: core-updates-frozen
    commit: 839e1eb0850fcdf9dc8c08763434f9d193057a4b

$ guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- weather --substitute-urls="https://ci.guix.gnu.org https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org"
computing 18,451 package derivations for x86_64-linux...
looking for 19,921 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...
https://ci.guix.gnu.org
  31.2% substitutes available (6,215 out of 19,921)
  at least 38,934.7 MiB of nars (compressed)
  46,924.5 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  9.691 seconds per request (9.7 seconds in total)
  0.1 requests per second

  0.5% (66 out of 13,706) of the missing items are queued
  73 queued builds
      x86_64-linux: 72 (98.6%)
      aarch64-linux: 1 (1.4%)
  build rate: .00 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      aarch64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      powerpc64le-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 0.00 builds per hour
looking for 19,921 store items on https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org...
https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org
  0.0% substitutes available (1 out of 19,921)
  2.7 MiB of nars (compressed)
  12.1 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  (continuous integration information unavailable)

Other said, bordeaux is not building core-updates-frozen, I guess. :-)
And 2/3 are still missing on Berlin.  I have not examine yet the
missings.

Cheers,
simon

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21  6:53                     ` Mathieu Othacehe
From: Mathieu Othacehe @ 2021-08-21  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello Leo,

> As far as I can tell, the build farms are not actually trying to build
> for core-updates-frozen, at least not in a systematic way. Am I
> mistaken? Or are we only building the core subset of packages for this
> branch?

Thanks for the reports! Cuirass is actually trying to build all packages
on top of the core-updates-frozen branch.

A few weeks ago, I tried to work around the substitute timeout issue[1]
by using the main berlin publish server on all the workers. This caused
another problem, that should be fixed with this patch[2].

Mathieu

[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/48468
[2]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50040

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21 21:21                       ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-21 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Othacehe; +Cc: guix-devel

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 08:53:08AM +0200, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
> Thanks for the reports! Cuirass is actually trying to build all packages
> on top of the core-updates-frozen branch.

Oh, good to know! And are the results gcroots?

> A few weeks ago, I tried to work around the substitute timeout issue[1]
> by using the main berlin publish server on all the workers. This caused
> another problem, that should be fixed with this patch[2].

Okay, are you confident in the #50040 patch? It looks like there are a
lot of spurious failures from #48468.

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-21 21:22             ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-08-21 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel, Mathieu Othacehe

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 02:57:51AM +0200, zimoun wrote:
> The command you posted works if you previously did:
>
>   guix pull --branch=core-updates-frozen

Right! This is what I did in the last round (staging?), but this time I
am not ready to pull.

> instead, I am using:
>
>   guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- weather

That's better for my script.

> I get for x86_64:

> $ guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- describe
>   guix 839e1eb
>     repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
>     branch: core-updates-frozen
>     commit: 839e1eb0850fcdf9dc8c08763434f9d193057a4b
>
> $ guix time-machine --branch=core-updates-frozen -- weather --substitute-urls="https://ci.guix.gnu.org https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org"
> computing 18,451 package derivations for x86_64-linux...
> looking for 19,921 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org
>   31.2% substitutes available (6,215 out of 19,921)

Yeah, this is the reality. My initial report was a mistake.

I think we are waiting for resolution of

@ 2021-08-22  8:19                         ` Mathieu Othacehe
From: Mathieu Othacehe @ 2021-08-22  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel

Hey,

> Okay, are you confident in the #50040 patch? It looks like there are a
> lot of spurious failures from #48468.

I just discovered that many spurious failures were also caused by short
Nginx timeout values. Added a comment about that on #50040. I'm also
currently experimenting directly on Berlin on that topic.

Mathieu

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-22  8:27             ` Mathieu Othacehe
From: Mathieu Othacehe @ 2021-08-22  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello,

The situation is getting better here:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org
  81.1% substitutes available (16,148 out of 19,921)
  at least 112,494.5 MiB of nars (compressed)
  17,592,186,161,392.5 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.006 seconds per request (29.4 seconds in total)
  162.1 requests per second

I came up with a small script to pick randomly a failing package on the
core-updates-frozen branch:

(use-modules (guix ci)
             (srfi srfi-1))

(define url "https://ci.guix.gnu.org")
(define system "x86_64-linux")

(define evals
  (latest-evaluations "https://ci.guix.gnu.org" 5
                      #:spec "core-updates-frozen"))

(define (last-eval evals)
  (first
   (filter-map (lambda (eval)
                 (and (evaluation-complete? eval)
                      (evaluation-id eval)))
               evals)))

(define eval
  (last-eval evals))

(define failed-builds
  (filter-map (lambda (job)
                (and (eq? (job-status job) 'failed)
                     (job-name job)))
              (evaluation-jobs url eval)))

(define %seed
  (seed->random-state
   (logxor (getpid) (car (gettimeofday)))))

(define failed-for-system
  (filter-map (lambda (job)
                (and (string-suffix? system job)
                     job))
              failed-builds))

(format #t "~a~%"
        (list-ref failed-for-system
                  (random (length failed-for-system)
                          %seed)))

For instance:

mathieu@meije ~/guix [env]$ guix repl ~/tmp/fix.scm
rust-test-case.x86_64-linux
mathieu@meije ~/guix [env]$ guix repl ~/tmp/fix.scm
rust-tungstenite.x86_64-linux

That's a fun little game :)

Mathieu

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-30 22:35               ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2021-08-30 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathieu Othacehe; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi!

Mathieu Othacehe <othacehe@gnu.org> skribis:

> The situation is getting better here:
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org
>   81.1% substitutes available (16,148 out of 19,921)
>   at least 112,494.5 MiB of nars (compressed)
>   17,592,186,161,392.5 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
>   0.006 seconds per request (29.4 seconds in total)
>   162.1 requests per second

Oh, nice!  Did increasing the nginx timeouts help?

> I came up with a small script to pick randomly a failing package on the
> core-updates-frozen branch:

[...]

> mathieu@meije ~/guix [env]$ guix repl ~/tmp/fix.scm
> rust-test-case.x86_64-linux
> mathieu@meije ~/guix [env]$ guix repl ~/tmp/fix.scm
> rust-tungstenite.x86_64-linux
>
> That's a fun little game :)

Indeed!  We should gamify that some more.  :-)

Ludo’.

* Re: core-updates weather reports!
@ 2021-08-31  9:11                 ` Mathieu Othacehe
From: Mathieu Othacehe @ 2021-08-31  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

> Oh, nice!  Did increasing the nginx timeouts help?

Yes, it definitely helped, but there are still some request timeouts. I
hope that the publish patches we are discussing here[1] can fix this
situation.

Thanks,

Mathieu

[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50040