2021 m. sausio 29 d., penktadienis 07:23:24 GMT Jan Nieuwenhuizen rašė: > Efraim Flashner writes: > > Hi! > > > On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 03:19:49PM -0500, Timothy Sample wrote: > >> Hi janneke, > >> > >> Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes: > >> > >> It looks like you’ve made a lot of progress on this already (judging by > >> the rest of this thread). However, if it helps, the current Gash-Utils > >> awk could _probably_ be used to skip most (all?) of the old versions of > >> Gawk. > >> > >> Sorry I can’t be more helpful ATM. I appreciate the work you do to keep > >> this project rolling! > >> > > > > Using this post as inspiration I replaced diffutils-mesboot with > > gash-utils-boot. diffutils-mesboot provided cmp and diff, both of which > > are available in gash-utils. It would be better if gash-utils worked with mes though. Now they all run in guile. In live-bootstrap project (bootstrapping from hex0 with just kaem driver) we had to skip gash and all gash-utils. Fortunately we now mostly got relevant GNU utils. By the way we managed to build reasonably new sed 4.0.7 instead of sed 1.18 which is used in guix bootstrap Andrius > > Oh, that's nice. It would be good to get rid of as much unsupported > software releases as we can. > > > Unfortunately sed from gash-utils-boot > > didn't seem to work so I wasn't able to remove that. > > Yeah, distilling a nice bug report for that can take quite some time. > > Greetigns, > Janneke > > -- I encourage the use of end to end email encryption GPG key: https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc Fingerprint: 1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1