This is a really tiny thing. A recent thread on the ML prompted me to look at our CoC and I noticed it doesn't include 'sex' in the list of things based on which one might be discriminated against, so attached is a patch that adds that one word. Note: The upstream Contributor Covenant wouldn't want to include it because the author seems to have a peculiar world-view where they don't acknowledge that humans actually have a sex. I hope the Guix maintainers are more reasonable than that. :-) -- Taylan