Hi Ricardo, > As a first change, could you please add the relevant parts of “(ice-9 > colorized)” to a module in Guix? We probably don’t want to depend on > having users install this module separately. We also don’t need all of > it. Please prepare a patch that adds only the relevant parts to “(guix > ui)” and update the copyright headers. I think small changes to the attached file will serve the purpose. But when I tried executing the file, that resulted with a error unbound variable : colorize string I am not sure where I went wrong, can you please explain. --Sahithi