I have a WIP branch which contains many haskell package updates and additions, and makes haskell-build-system use the latest ghc (8.0.2). https://github.com/pwnage101/guix/tree/add-gitit It started as a small project to create a Gitit package (hence the name of the branch), but blew up into something larger. It's hard work, so I just wanted to check in with you all to see if this seems like the right direction. As of this writing, I have over 66 packages updated, 16 added, and various fixes on existing packages to get everything buildable against ghc@8.0.2. I'm debating whether I should systematically update all the haskell packages while I'm at it, or just make sure everything is buildable under 8.0.2. There are over 277 haskell packages in all. I wonder how I should send these patches after I'm all done. git send-email? That seems crazy. Troy