Hello Marius, Thank you for your review. > I wonder if this could fit in "engineering.scm". Or maybe > "geometry.scm" > or "3d.scm". We try to avoid "single program" modules. What do you > think? Perhaps maths.scm is the best place, in order to avoid creating a new module.  The Gmsh package is already there.  To check; am I right in saying that a library in one module can be used as an input for a package in another module?  For example, if FreeCAD were to be packaged, and placed in engineering.scm, could it use opencascade-oce as an input from maths.scm? > > > > +(define-public opencascade-oce > > + (package > > + (name "opencascade-oce") > > + (version "0.17.2") > > > > > Version 0.18 was released a few days ago! > It would be useful to package both versions.  There is a difference in the OpenGL graphics card requirements in going from version 0.17.2 to 0.18. > > > > + (license license:lgpl2.1))) ; plus header files exception > > > > > Please expand on the exception comment and mention > OCCT_LGPL_EXCEPTION.txt. There are also some public domain files, and > the bundled "gtest" is bsd-3. src/OpenGl/OpenGl_glext.h is distributed > under the expat license. Some files generated by "bison" has GPL3+. > I have added the information about the expat and BSD-3 licenses.  Can you elaborate on the public domain files and Bison? Best, Paul.