Hi, yes I know the system is really old and I am suffering a lot with that fact. Installing guix needs quite some effort due to dependencies and having to compile guile from source manually. Of course I would prefer to have a recent kernel version, but since planetlab is a network testbed providing a fix image there's nothing I can do about that... I totally understand if you don't want to apply the patch... just wanted to let you know how I fixed the issue. If you reject I just will apply it manually before compiling... In the end I made guix compile with the patch and it works when disabling chroot... (otherwise it complained about being unabled to fork) ... Thanks a lot for your effort any! I'll let you know about progess installing gnunet with guix! Matthias On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 23:31 +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Andreas Enge skribis: > > > PS: For work on gnunet, it would be preferable to clone the git repository, > > which contains a few dependencies not yet available in 0.3. > > ... or you can install 0.3 and run “guix pull” to get them. > > Ludo’. -- Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Wachs Free Secure Network Systems Group Technische Universitaet Muenchen Chair for Network Architectures and Services Institute for Informatics / I8 Tel: +49 89 289 18037 Boltzmannstr. 3 / Room 03.05.042 Fax: +49 89 289 18033 D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen, Germany Email: wachs@net.in.tum.de