Hi Guix, it follow in attached the Guix translated to PT-BR. My little contribution. In the momment I can't commit in repository oficial (savannah), so i sent in attach. I'm from Brazil (native), but using my computers in english language. So, I believe for some beginners users that Guix and GuixSD in lot of language is cool, so I started in my language :) I contribute for Free Software and Guix in my state and country with talks, install, build package (in soon I'll send to hydra repository) and others. -- Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)