On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 11:07 +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello Guix! > > With all the excitement and activity these days, I almost forgot to > say > it: *big thanks* to Pjotr and Manolis for organizing the FOSDEM > “Declarative and Minimalistic Computing” devroom, with a great > program! > It was a delightful day for me, so thanks also to the speakers and to > those who hosted the sessions. > > Thanks again to everyone who participated in the Guix Day! It’s > always > pleasant to be able to discuss things live, especially these days. > > Cheers, > Ludo’. > It was very exciting and I wish we could do more of those online meetings on a more regular basis. It's key to motivation for me. Too bad nothing was recorded with Big Blue Button (it has a recording feature). I missed the session on guile-netlink and I don't know what others. I would've been very interested to find out. I would be happier contributing to GNU Guix if I felt a bit more connected with the humans behind the contributors! Many thanks for the events!