Mark On 01/12/16 03:39, Mark H Weaver wrote: > According to: > > https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109381?filter=icecat#tabs-removed > > the jobs for icecat on armhf and mips64el were removed in evaluation > 109381 (corresponding to commit 663d5b5), but were present in the > previous evaluation 109380 (commit cd65d60). > > Can anyone tell me why this happened? Most very likely my 7cba764 commit, ‘icecat: Use libjpeg-turbo instead of bundled libjpeg’[-turbo]. The ‘libjpeg-turbo’ package depends on ‘nasm’, which I didn't realise was only supported on x86. > Debian includes Firefox packages for 'armhf' and 'mips64el', so it's > obviously possible to get it working on those platforms. I'll take a look. IceCat's bundled ‘libjpeg’ is really the (a?) -turbo variant, so it shouldn't matter, but I obviously missed something. > I find it disturbing that we seem to be in the habit of removing > non-Intel systems from 'supported-systems' fields in packages that other > distros are able to get working on non-Intel. These are bugs to be > fixed, not swept under the rug to get them out of sight. While a valid sentiment, that's not what happened here. Kind regards, T G-R